Siobh.OHagan #9 Won't cook, underlines books, dances like a constipated rook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Diary,
Hectic couple of weeks. We are settling into the new villa. The natives are still waking me up with that ridiculous racket at the same hour of the morning that I’d be getting up anyway, and I am still showing my ignorance by complaining about it.
Sinead is annoying the shite out of me. People in relationships are so weak! Blah, blah, blah... babies, love... why can’t people just Shiv differently like me?!
Well Diary, I have my cotton-eye on someone! He’s hung like a tube of salt and vinegar Pringles! I can’t tell you who cos I don’t do relationships and a one night stand isn’t a good look on my stories. Sitting on people during BJJ has given me the absolute horn!
That one I have to pretend to like has launched a book called “Pain in the Hole Nicole”. Why did I go and tell her she had potential? Have I learned nothing from Begster?
Went to the bookstore and I cannot believe there is still a fiction section 🙄 Why would anyone want to read a story when they can manifest takeaways (with their best pal for whom they have the serious green eye) and have the chats about whether their blue personality type suits the other one’s yellow. I love being informed and educating people.
Not sure about the vaccine still... hoping for a collab with Pfizer and I’m going to start tagging them in my stories next week 🤞🏼
The outpouring of sympathy for my numerous mishaps of personal theft didn’t quite generate the traction I was hoping for. Might have to fly economy this time 🤮
By the way Diary... did ya hear that I’m sexy now? 🤩
Looking forward to catching up for more LOLs and YOLOs soon.
Oh PS I found this amazing new show called “Line of Duty”. It’s absolutely class ... no one had ever heard of it, and since I started featuring it on my stories now I have everyone watching it! Well, writing this much down has burned at least 600 cals so I’m off for a Cinnabon bun and a wheelbarrow of Tipsy Gingers (if you know you know!!).
Love ya Diary,
Shivs x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 149
Dear Diary,
Hectic couple of weeks. We are settling into the new villa. The natives are still waking me up with that ridiculous racket at the same hour of the morning that I’d be getting up anyway, and I am still showing my ignorance by complaining about it.
Sinead is annoying the shite out of me. People in relationships are so weak! Blah, blah, blah... babies, love... why can’t people just Shiv differently like me?!
Well Diary, I have my cotton-eye on someone! He’s hung like a tube of salt and vinegar Pringles! I can’t tell you who cos I don’t do relationships and a one night stand isn’t a good look on my stories. Sitting on people during BJJ has given me the absolute horn!
That one I have to pretend to like has launched a book called “Pain in the Hole Nicole”. Why did I go and tell her she had potential? Have I learned nothing from Begster?
Went to the bookstore and I cannot believe there is still a fiction section 🙄 Why would anyone want to read a story when they can manifest takeaways (with their best pal for whom they have the serious green eye) and have the chats about whether their blue personality type suits the other one’s yellow. I love being informed and educating people.
Not sure about the vaccine still... hoping for a collab with Pfizer and I’m going to start tagging them in my stories next week 🤞🏼
The outpouring of sympathy for my numerous mishaps of personal theft didn’t quite generate the traction I was hoping for. Might have to fly economy this time 🤮
Oh PS I found this amazing new show called “Line of Duty”. It’s absolutely class ... no one had ever heard of it, and since I started featuring it on my stories now I have everyone watching it! Well, writing this much down has burned at least 600 cals so I’m off for a Cinnabon bun and a wheelbarrow of Tipsy Gingers (if you know you know!!).
Love ya Diary,
Shivs x
OMG this is amazing 👏👏🏻👏🏻 I'm dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dear Diary,
Love ya Diary,
Shivs x
You smash it every thread 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Brilliant recap.. pure facts :ROFLMAO:

I particularly like the hung like a tube of salt and vinegar Pringles bit! :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dear Diary,
Love ya Diary,
Shivs x
Oh yes.. I don’t even miss being blocked by her Shivness when there are these recaps 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah ya got to love the passive agressive responses to what's being said here! We need to stop talking we are giving her content!!!

Reactions: 5
If you feel the need to pause watching Line of Duty 10 mins in to update your Instababes about your emotional state during the show then you are not invested in the show. Can she not give it a rest for one bloody hour?! Seriously, I’m telling you, we’ll be treated to her bowel movements before the year is out.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dear Diary,
Love ya Diary,
Shivs x
A collab with Pfizer 🤣 i died because she literally would

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Is Becca still seeing that guy? Havent seen anything of him after that time a few weeks ago, but I dont watch her all the time either, just curious!

Reactions: 1
Is Becca still seeing that guy? Havent seen anything of him after that time a few weeks ago, but I dont watch her all the time either, just curious!
Yeah but she said she likes it casual. She was on a date with him the other night

Reactions: 2
Does no one remember her ages ago- similar to her fiction comment, that she doesn't watch tv she'd rather be in gym, meeting friends, exercising. Now everyone talking about Line of Duty, suddenly shes a huge fan!! Like WTAF!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So this weekend i watched her new YouTube Vlog. Mother of god - Horrendous 16minutes of my life. BUTTTTTTTTTT it automatically went into her old vlogs from way way way back - when she was an actual member of society and doing the training and competing etc - i couldn't believe the difference in the girl to be honest. and it's actually quite sad. . She seemed alot more happier back then, so much more grounded, she actually looked after herself so much more, i know she was competing but her shape and mindset seemed so so so much healthier .... she wasnt painful to listen to and wasnt so self righteous whatsoever... she has gone down sooooooooooooo much since then - bloody tragic!

Reactions: 13
Dear Diary,
Love ya Diary,
Shivs x
😂😂😂 best laugh to wake up to 😂😂
(Not being lazy and living differently - first day of Annual Leave).

Reactions: 6
Does no one remember her ages ago- similar to her fiction comment, that she doesn't watch tv she'd rather be in gym, meeting friends, exercising. Now everyone talking about Line of Duty, suddenly shes a huge fan!! Like WTAF!
Always knew this was bullshit and also something pyrimid scheme huns always say "if you can waste your time watching netflix, you can start your own business" LOL! Except for when I feel like it, then its okay 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.