Siobh.OHagan #9 Won't cook, underlines books, dances like a constipated rook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow becca but popped onto her page there, she seems to actually abide by her own plans which is a great trait for a trainer! I mean you’d never catch Siobhan doing the same food plans or workouts as those signed up to the furnace would... i think I’d be more encouraged to go with Becca for that reason alone!
Becca also keeps her page more business focused. Like she does show her mad dancing and outfits and some nights out but nothing compared to siobhan. And ya she follows plans and shows her progress and in general is more focused.

Reactions: 10
Becca is going to be cold shouldered like duck now thanks to the last few comments here.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry but you’re 100% completely incorrect there.
Prices quoted in Indonesian rupiah often drop the last few zeros (usually 3 I think) so I guarantee you it cost €26 rather than €0.26....
Bali is cheap but it’s not THAT cheap!
Yeah I got shellac over there and the cheapest place I could find was €13. Still like a third of the price of home

Reactions: 3
I was dying to try a natural deodorant but a friend who is a micro blogger ( less than 10k) was sent it and told me no, it smells nice but you won’t - she refused to do the add for them on that grounds.
I recommend Nuud. It doesn’t have a smell but keeps me not smelly too!

Reactions: 2
I was dying to try a natural deodorant but a friend who is a micro blogger ( less than 10k) was sent it and told me no, it smells nice but you won’t - she refused to do the add for them on that grounds.
God can you imagine Shiv using just Natural deodorant... haven’t the people of Bali suffered enough. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Might just be the angle but her thigh looks fit to burst out of the green leggings 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Felt bad for the person who asked her for help with their dad and she was like my program is only for women, he should spend his money elsewhere. Very dismissive! I hate sexism no matter which side it comes from too, if a male PT excluded women from a (very basic) plan wouldn't that be rude AF?

I'm a woman by the way, I just think she was wrong here. Im sure a man who is overweight in his fifties could have benefitted from it if he didn't know about calorie counting or whatever, its not like her plans are that indepth that only women could benefit.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Are they pretending sinead is doing the oh fitness furnace for promo because they havent mentioned it until now and she’s being trained by another women in the gym?

Reactions: 23
Felt bad for the person who asked her for help with their dad and she was like my program is only for women, he should spend his money elsewhere. Very dismissive! I hate sexism no matter which side it comes from too, if a male PT excluded women from a (very basic) plan wouldn't that be rude AF?

I'm a woman by the way, I just think she was wrong here. Im sure a man who is overweight in his fifties could have benefitted from it if he didn't know about calorie counting or whatever, its not like her plans are that indepth that only women could benefit.
Well it turns out beggers can actually be choosers too, who knew.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Are they pretending sinead is doing the oh fitness furnace for promo because they havent mentioned it until now and she’s being trained by another women in the gym?
I think she’s referring to “Siobhan’s plan” as.....maintaining a (not too low) calorie deficit, rather than attempting to starve herself like she usually would. Its as much Siobhan’s plan as it is mine. Jaysus 🙈

Reactions: 6

to be honest, I think it’s very valid to choose to only work with women OR men. Either gender (especially if unhappy in their body) might feel more comfortable in the FB groups etc with only the same gender there. As a PT I choose to only work with women and I don’t see myself ever changing that!!

Reactions: 5
Sinead mentioned it about two weeks ago that she was going to follow the nutrition section of the furnace (🤣) but get someone else to train her. There was no explanation given as to why she wasn’t getting Siobhan to train her. She sounded as enthusiastic as someone about to get a colonic irrigation when saying she was about to start the Toaster.

Also, she was being intentionally vague when asked the question about being able to cancel. I’m sure the person meant do they have to pay for the three months... The way she worded it would make you think that you won’t be charged if you decide to drop out but we all know that everyone is charged for three months as there is no way to cancel the payments. Shady Shiv 😎

Reactions: 21
to be honest, I think it’s very valid to choose to only work with women OR men. Either gender (especially if unhappy in their body) might feel more comfortable in the FB groups etc with only the same gender there. As a PT I choose to only work with women and I don’t see myself ever changing that!!
And thats your opinion. But I believe that services should be available to everyone. We have discrimination laws in place for a reason.

Reactions: 3
Sinead mentioned it about two weeks ago that she was going to follow the nutrition section of the furnace (🤣) but get someone else to train her. There was no explanation given as to why she wasn’t getting Siobhan to train her. She sounded as enthusiastic as someone about to get a colonic irrigation when saying she was about to start the Toaster.

Also, she was being intentionally vague when asked the question about being able to cancel. I’m sure the person meant do they have to pay for the three months... The way she worded it would make you think that you won’t be charged if you decide to drop out but we all know that everyone is charged for three months as there is no way to cancel the payments. Shady Shiv 😎
Oh wow really? So in her stories she was going on about how you don’t have to commit to the 3 months if it’s not your thing but in reality you’re still going to be charged the full 3 months??
That’s outrageous!?

Reactions: 11
Oh wow really? So in her stories she was going on about how you don’t have to commit to the 3 months if it’s not your thing but in reality you’re still going to be charged the full 3 months??
That’s outrageous!?

Yep, someone pointed out on here that it states refunds are only available if you don't log in AT ALL. Below is where it states this in the terms and conditions.

Also, a few people have left comments on here and also on the Furnace instagram giving out that they kept being charged after cancelling and no-one was responding to their queries as to why. So it sounds like there is a 'process' for cancelling your membership but it doesn't affect your payment schedule so what's the point!?! To me that is veeeeeery shady. For all her giving out about MLM below sounds just as bad as some of the tactics they use.

SS.png

Reactions: 6
Id say she wont train men because she doesnt want to expose herself and the sham the system is. Its much easier to manipulate women when it comes to fitness and training imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Id say she wont train men because she doesnt want to expose herself and the sham the system is. Its much easier to manipulate women when it comes to fitness and training imo.
I agree. She doesn't have the knowledge to engage or deliver a result with someone outside of her target market.

Why?

Reactions: 2
Thats a bit unfair to women. Youre saying she cant fool men but can fool women?

Reactions: 11
I was wondering a few weeks back if her 'team' worked exclusively with the furnace, and it appears that is not the case by the other comments.
The team branching out on their own, cutting out the middle woman. The cracks are starting to show. That money tree that she spoke about is maybe not bearing as much fruit these days.
SOH will have to get a bit more hands on if she is able to support all the Whatsapp, FB groups for the furnace if her team has other commitments.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.