Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
Dear Diary,
Hectic couple of weeks. We are settling into the new villa. The natives are still waking me up with that ridiculous racket at the same hour of the morning that I’d be getting up anyway, and I am still showing my ignorance by complaining about it.
Sinead is annoying the shite out of me. People in relationships are so weak! Blah, blah, blah... babies, love... why can’t people just Shiv differently like me?!
Well Diary, I have my cotton-eye on someone! He’s hung like a tube of salt and vinegar Pringles! I can’t tell you who cos I don’t do relationships and a one night stand isn’t a good look on my stories. Sitting on people during BJJ has given me the absolute horn!
That one I have to pretend to like has launched a book called “Pain in the Hole Nicole”. Why did I go and tell her she had potential? Have I learned nothing from Begster?
Went to the bookstore and I cannot believe there is still a fiction section 🙄 Why would anyone want to read a story when they can manifest takeaways (with their best pal for whom they have the serious green eye) and have the chats about whether their blue personality type suits the other one’s yellow. I love being informed and educating people.
Not sure about the vaccine still... hoping for a collab with Pfizer and I’m going to start tagging them in my stories next week 🤞🏼
The outpouring of sympathy for my numerous mishaps of personal theft didn’t quite generate the traction I was hoping for. Might have to fly economy this time 🤮
By the way Diary... did ya hear that I’m sexy now? 🤩
Looking forward to catching up for more LOLs and YOLOs soon.
Oh PS I found this amazing new show called “Line of Duty”. It’s absolutely class ... no one had ever heard of it, and since I started featuring it on my stories now I have everyone watching it! Well, writing this much down has burned at least 600 cals so I’m off for a Cinnabon bun and a wheelbarrow of Tipsy Gingers (if you know you know!!).
Love ya Diary,
Shivs x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 149

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
Something that was mentioned earlier ... how many of us are ex fans she managed to turn against her?

If you fit the criteria, please leave a ❤ reaction.

• Heart
Reactions: 112

Sparklelife2304

When I wake up, well I know I'm gonna be,
I'm gonna be pissed off by the call to prayer.

When I go out, yeah I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be lookin’ like I’ve never washed my hair.

When I get drunk, well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be line dancing until I look a total and utter mare

And I would get 500 points
And I would get 500 more
Just to be the woman who rolls a thousand miles
To tell my family a free trip to South Africa is in store.

When I'm working, yes I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the woman who's working hard underlining self help books.

And when the money, comes in for the work I do
I'll pass not one of my cinnabuns on to you.

When I come home(When I come home), well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the women who complains about rain and food.

And when I grow old, well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the woman who's growing old alone.

When I'm lonely, well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the woman who's not lonely without kids.

And when I'm dreaming, well I know I'm gonna dream
I'm gonna Dream about my summer in Dublin and having first class flights on my stream.

But I would get 500 points
And I would get 500 more

Da da da (da da da)
Da da da (da da da)
Da Da Da Dun Diddle Un Diddle Un Diddle Uh Da Da
Da da da (da da da)
Da da da (da da da)
Da Da Da Dun Diddle Un Diddle Un Diddle Uh Da Da

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Let’s actually clarify what happened here:

Sinead read a book and recommended it, then asked people to tell her what they thought of said book.
A very educated lady did just that and gave her feedback but said that she disagreed and didn’t like book as it goes against what she has learnt in her 7 years of study.
Siobhan then attacked this lady and proceeded to insult Sinead, bringing up the fact that Sinead doesn’t have a degree, which no one else mentioned, using the pretence that she is defending her “upset” friend.
Siobh then calls everyone trolls and writes an email all about it.

ALL this because someone didn’t agree with them that it was a good book? MAD

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
I don’t think I know one person who is as bad as Shiv at dealing with anything even mildly confrontational? It actually fascinates me how she constantly sees herself as being in the right and how she only considers her opinions to be of value. How do you go through life and not take a single differing opinion on board. How stagnant would your personality be. Baffling.
She can’t even handle reasoned debate... even discussion! Agree, it must be a nightmare to live like that - perhaps pig ignorance is bliss for her!

Whoever this was we thank you for your sacrifice 🙏

93166EB4-3D10-446B-ADA0-CA07CFD7F8F1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

brandambassador

VIP Member
God I am infuriated. Some of you will be sick of me going on, I’m like siobhan and the leaving cert. I had a baby last summer, it flared up my MS so bad I had surgery for a colostomy bag. My husband is maintenance but front line , he got covid and spent 4 weeks in CUH, coming out a few weeks before I went in for my surgery and spent most of Feb there. My parents met my son 3 times since he was born. We last saw them Christmas Day. I did not want to risk my vulnerable parents by asking them help us to mind our son when my hubby/me was sick. I spent nights crying at home and in hosp. I still won’t see my parents til after they are vaccined, inter county travel means nothing to you if you love your family. This lay about making money from swipe ups and travelling across the world without a care in the world. I’m so cross. Sorry for the rant. We have had a hard year in our house (I know we all have) and I’m just raging. How I would love a sunny day in Portugal but more so I would love to know my parents will have a long sage future with their grandson when the time comes. X

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

mkon91

Portugal does not require ANY quarantine period if you're negative. It's SO disgusting to think there's nothing wrong gallivanting off on a whim. Getting closer to Ireland. I can hear the morning coffee thoughts already. "Well I can't come this far and NOT go to Ireland for Mams rocky road & whinge about the weather". "And sure look it, might as well get the vaccine while I'm here. My underlying condition is being an obnoxious passive aggressive cunt & Pfizer might make me an ambassador if I give them a shout out on my stories".

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Showww365

To say I burpeed my way over to tattle when I saw that post. The cheeky little Neanderthal looking bitch.

And fuck right off telling me that sister is 30. The pair of them look like matching leather armchairs for free on Facebook marketplace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Jellybb

VIP Member
There is nothing more embarrassing than people boasting about travelling in business class/1st class 😭

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

HappyMum44

Chatty Member
As this thread is on fire shall we open spaces for new tattlers for a couple of hours ?? Like I know anyone can join but just to make it sound exclusive we could advertise spaces. I know it sounds crazy ...dont know where I got the idea from 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Sparklelife2304

I hope the owner of the Cinnabun place in Bali hasn’t expanded recently because his profits are about to PLUMMET

• Haha
Reactions: 55

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
This girl made great points and Siobhan is just like nO YoU ArE WrONg

Sorry if its cut off at bottom but the last sentence is SOH saying "your comment infers that HEG did something damaging by recommending this book, and it was unnecessary"
Loved the girl’s classy response to Siobhan’s scorpiness!

5B1631A1-DAD1-4E02-9615-47AD6E91CCFF.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Nonposter

Dear diary,

Tracey must be a troll, no one has ever given the Furness even a 9.5/10?
Please Tracey understand that I need your good review to book a first class seat to my beloved family I once took to South Africa.
There are already 100 people on the waitlist for the furnace so if it’s not for you then you should have kept ur negative opinion to yourself because now Sinead will be up all night crying because she doesn’t have a degree and I will have to deal with all the trolls in my passive aggressive tone alone and I don’t have time for this i already have no time for showering and cooking with all the highlighting.

Shivvy xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 54

gg2020tr

One of the things that drives me mad about this whole "colour personalities" (outside of the fact that it is bad science, of course, but how and ever) is that even if it could be applied positively, that's not how they go about it.

If you read that book and went "ooh, I'm a bit red, and a bit green. Actually, yeah, I identify with these traits. Some of these aren't actually such nice traits, though. But now that I've recognised them in myself, I can work on changing them" I would be 100% behind it and saying yeah, that book did help you, because even if the colours are bullshit, you saw something in yourself that you could work on and improve in your relationships. Good stuff!

These girls however..

They latch onto these personality types as a means of excusing or explaining away frankly shitty behaviour. Oh, you're forgetful and don't care about proofreading, but that's okay - because you're a yellow, and so we should all make allowances for your yellowness. What? Sorry, I don't care if you're a crap person because you're blue, green, yellow, or bloody luminous orange - you're still a crap person.

Work on yourself, and stop using some arbitrary coloured box you've put yourself into (because we all know they pick the colours they like most, not the ones they'd actually be if they did some real introspection) to make excuses for being too lazy to actually better yourself.

If they spent some time learning self awareness, their relationships would improve anyway, but that would involve actual hard work and facing difficult truths about themselves, so..

Sorry. Rant over! Grinds my gears!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Queenicolex is gas. Quit her job to head out to Bali on the sesh, bumped into this gang of clowns and now thinks she's a social media star in the making. Wrote an ebook on nothing tangible and acted like she created the next testament of the Bible. "What should I do?" - How about get a job, or maybe go to college and quit this notion that parading around in a bikini on instagram means you have any discernible talent at all?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50