Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just seemed odd didn’t it? She’d a right to be annoyed as anyone naturally would be... but it’s almost like she’s breaking down her reactions and emotions to absolutely everything cognitively rather than instinctively. It’s not what she really feels, but it’s what she read in a book. I couldn’t live like that.
I'd be pissed anyone would but she can afford a new one and May be learn some lessons from it happening a second time if u can't from the first. But ya she is so passive aggressive

Reactions: 2
Did she actually donate to feed Bali other than having a photo shoot. Carer.... yeah sinead is on deaths door...a y excuse to stay at home and gorge

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She hasnt an ounce of tact or cop on whatsoever. Insensitive wagon. Image 1 yapping on about donating to feed families in Bali...image 2 directly after. Absolute hole
This just sums her up perfectly. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 8
Wow. Just wow.

I take so many issues with her training and exercise and what she trys to normalise.

Not running for weeks due to an injured ankle and then going for a 10km run is not right. The reoccurring damage, strain on other muscles due to compensation in other areas. The mind boggles! 🤯 Having an injured ankle or what ever bollix she made up, you'd return to a 2km light job, feel out the injury see how you're feeling, progress to a 5km and then a 10km.

I'm not looking at her stories in awe. I'm looking at her stories thinking you bleeping moran! Educate yourself on basic PT and muscle injury and prevention!!

And before she jump on her stories to defend Hi Siobhan 👋 I'm an avid marathon and triathlon runner. In pre covid times would run 2-3 a year, i know what I'm talking about, i go to a physio and a trainer. 🖕

Did she actually donate to feed Bali other than having a photo shoot. Carer.... yeah sinead is on deaths door...a y excuse to stay at home and gorge
Sure she's that full box of brownies to be eating #yolo #fitfam #eatthecake #liveyourlife

Reactions: 23
Cant believe she won't go help. What an awful excuse too while running around doing whatever she wants...I know it wasn't her story but showing that persons home just to point out how awful it is was crappy too.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Cant believe she won't go help. What an awful excuse too while running around doing whatever she wants...I know it wasn't her story but showing that persons home just to point out how awful it is was crappy too.
I just find it so galling that they all seem to think this is news to all their followers. It might be news to them in their ignorance (despite the irony of them living their Westernised lifestyles there) but they assume they are the enlightened ones 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If she was just honest and say the unpopular thing like guys I wasn't feeling going this week it's not my scene. I have given money but I prefer not to be up close and personal with it because it's upsetting. But I don't think she wants to admit something so real. She defo didn't give money, she couldn't be arsed to go because she is happy to live in a lovely villa away from the poor villages and poor Balinese. She can't even say I didn't want to go even though her body language and words screamed it last week.

Reactions: 19
I just find it so galling that they all seem to think this is news to all their followers. It might be news to them in their ignorance (despite the irony of them living their Westernised lifestyles there) but they assume they are the enlightened ones 🙄🙄
Exactly this. Living there and telling us how cheap it is and they can live a champagne lifestyle for pennies.But as soon as they have a slight exposure to how tough life is for some local people, it’s our responsibility to donate to the cause. Their responsibility stops at taking some pics and videos for ‘gram content and telling us how awful it is.

Keep the locals fed, but poor enough they’ll clean my villa every day for €3.Gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sinead’s mission for the month....make new friends outside of Siobhan 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m in no way a fan of Beccas but I say fair play handing out the food packages and visiting those poor locals. The conditions they are living in are horrendous. Hopefully she makes it a somewhat regular thing if she can. She seems a lot more honest with the whole thing than Siobhan who clearly doesn’t give a toss.

Reactions: 17
Well she has a black cat now, all Shiv needs now is a broom and shes all set. Sinead is on deaths door lucky frontline Dr Mathlete is there.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah I'm not a fan of Sinead or Becca but they both come across sooo much better than Siobhan 😂 They seem sound compared to her.

She’s such a gowl. There was literally nothing stopping her from keeping to the commitment she made to Feed Bali, apart from her desire to watch movies and eat shite food. As has been said, if she can go to the gym etc she can go do what she committed to doing. Does she actually think these packages get distributed by magic? Does she not realise that because SHE let people down, families are likely to not receive food simply because there are not enough people to distribute it? Surely her mathlete brain can work out that x packages divided by y people = z packages per person to distribute. And that reducing y people means z get higher and much less achievable 🤬

I‘m not sure what shocks me more; the invasion of privacy by sharing that families home across Instagram or the lack of knowledge of how some local people in Bali actually live.
Their lack of awareness is staggering.

There is also a cultural issue with taking photos of locals. Many people believe that taking a photo takes part of the soul. I wonder if permission was asked before the photos were taken but even then when these Western saviours turn up with food it would be hard to say no.

Whilst it is good that they are finally sharing the struggles of locals, it has taken them long enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So she wouldn’t get off her arse to help deliver food to the Balinese people, yet the Balinese people have no choice but to get off their arses to deliver food to her, multiple times a day. She reeks of privilege. She had time to read a book and put up stories about a cat. Groundbreaking stuff. Meanwhile, everyone else is asked to donate. I actually can’t with her.

Reactions: 35
The fried chicken on waffles with maple syrup is gross. She needs help.

Reactions: 8
The fried chicken on waffles with maple syrup is gross. She needs help.
What’s gross is that just before that, she was talking about the Balinese people not having enough food. Next snap, waffles and fried chicken. Tone deaf. Beyond words.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
At least she isn't booking the next 1st class plane ticket home - the helmet getting stolen last year was the trigger to come home due to the unrest and looting.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Sorry what?? When I bought a helmet in Vietnam it was 20euro max. You cant buy expensive helmets in most places in SE Asia. That's why if you're doing a biking trip some people suggest bringing a helmet from your home country cos the ones you can buy are shite. If somebody robbed it I wouldn't give a duck.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.