Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The answer to “do you read troll forums” was an absolute peach.
People say they hate me and hate what I’m doing, so I just don’t read the comments then keep doing what I’m doing”.

No Siobhan, people don’t hate YOU, they hate your crappy behaviour. I know it suits your narrative to say that we are all dirty vicious trolls but an increasing number of us (myself included) are ex fans. Thinking about that for a second. You have become so unlikable that people who used to adore you had to find an outlet for their anger and concern. The flippant nonchalance of implying you might have COVID is a bleeping disgrace. You travelled unnecessarily over and over again last year putting countless people at risk, and you don’t give a tit. You know that your dietary practices are triggering to ED sufferers and you don’t give a tit. You are a narky defensive ball-ache when people ask you valid questions. Not everyone is a “troll”... what about those of us who attempt to engage you with a legitimate question and get blocked? You are the absolute embodiment of confirmation bias and have completely lost your ability to look inwards and self reflect or any of that other hypocritical tripe you spout with such hypocrisy. PS Also bullshit and sticky bollocks to saying you don’t read these forums. Either that are you have your lapdog assistants doing it for you. You have lost your way Siobhan, completely and utterly lost your way. Every quality for which I admired you for many years seems to have disappeared over the last year or two. It would be on your interests to sit up and take note of the daily arrivals of new members here who all say the same “She used to be amazing and now I can’t believe how selfish / un inspirational she is”. You are letting yourself, your family and your remaining fans down.
One last piece of advice: it’s worth reflecting from time to time “might the probably actually be me?”
Spot on 👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 5
So Sinead likes the dog. What’s the bets shivs now decides to keep it?! Anything to please her blonde lapdog

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She looks absolutely awful compared to heg and ed. Her age and massive bender at the weekend are catching up with her. I surprised with her considering she is a woman obsessed with her appearance, and loves looking teeny tiny. She tries to do sexy and cutesy too but can't. She's such a strange person. She practically rolled out the red carpet for hegarty.

Reactions: 9
I honestly thought Siobhan was 40 and a tired 40 at that. Someone a few pages back said 32?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just incase she deletes the story she just put up 10 mins ago, she has come on with what are clear covid symptoms after her bleeping idiots brigade day sesh, and explained it away as the sniffles because she was out in the heat and now sleeping in air con.......like she does be every day?? And then at the end "unlesssss it could be......👀" and cuts it off there with a big tit eating grin. I bleeping CANNOT deal with her anymore. She has a question box up and I hope so many people write in it and ask her is she seriously still going to fawn all over the beg today like a dog in heat and mix with her housemates when she may have covid symptoms that she just dismisses as nothing...like yes even higher beings as yourself can get covid siobhan??!! The neck of her!! Is it bad that I hope she has it and gives it to the beg and the rest of the idiot brigade immediately.🙄😒
either that or she was snorting coke at the weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she doesn't read these pages but coincidentally she references her distaste for MLM/Pyramid schemes :rolleyes:. She also looks like Sineads aunt in those pics, and not a cool one

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“Your success means someone else is suffering”. Does she not even get the slightest hint of her own irony 😐😐😐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
If she does dump that little dog back on the beach so that she can ramp of her alcoholism with the bleach bimbo, i sincerely hope karma makes that eye rot😠 Find the dog an actual good home with stable normal people Siobhan and grow some awareness & conscience.

Reactions: 8
Can attest my hair was the same in humid countries 😂 impossible to brush
But at least you tried haha!

And does the hair actually mean she hasn't washed it since she went to that event? Like when she washes it it's grand and is that what it means, the bushier it gets?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She makes her hair look wild to show everyone how well travelled and living differently she is. It’s like she purposefully puts mats in it to look different.
Actually Laura’s views is another one that does that. Purposely backcombs and fluffs up the hair to be au natural where in fact it took a lot of effort for that selfie 😂
Is there a thread on Laura's views?

Anyone else notice how miserable that beach looks herself and Beg were living the “dream” on? Serious breeze there and pure gritty sand

Reactions: 10
Anyone else notice how miserable that beach looks herself and Beg were living the “dream” on? Serious breeze there and pure gritty sand
Yep thought exactly the same it looked rotten. Grey sand, grey skies and dogs roaming all over the place and while I like dogs I'm guessing if there are loads of strays etc the sand will prob be manky with dog poo. Hope they enjoyed their bintangs and then their meal out with the other 'nomads' doing shots as if they are back at college. Such a fulfilling life.
I also laughed at Shiv giving out yards last night about the cost of getting Western products and such high import taxes like seriously.......

Reactions: 17
I thought the same. She had the temperature on it as 27C but it looked completely overcast and grey, stray dogs everywhere. People like stephmylife make Bali etc look desirable and cool places to visit, Siobhán is not exactly selling the "living differently" dream!!

Reactions: 6
For once, I opened an email and thought “Finally!!! She’s actually being knowledgable about what the course entails” (not that I’d do it given my views on her lol), seemed so useful and good to know what the course actually did and how it can benefit your life.

Until the end... I know she’s being “funny”, another in joke with herself, but it instantly puts me off. I’m sure it would to others. I’ve worked in sales most of my life and you don’t actually say “I am selling to you”, obviously that is what you’re doing but you should be passionate about what it is you are selling, so that you’re giving someone something that will help them, not help you fund your cinnamon buns.

Rant over for this week 😂

Full email for those who want a gander!

-

Hi guys,

Just a quick email to let you know that we have space to take on new clients for Thursday check-ins.

That means if you sign up today, you’ll fill in your questionnaire, I’ll go through it tomorrow and get your started straight away. Don’t worry - we’ll have you making some small changes to having you feel good by this time next week. And feeling VERY good by this time 12 weeks.

Who is it for?

Ideally, somebody who...
has tried to diet before but can never hold on to the results and is always looking for the next new diet.
wants to learn more about nutrition and fuelling their body correctly.
wants to train at home with minimal equipment (or even better if they are lucky enough to have gym access - but don’t worry - we’ve had over 1000 clients over the last year and most of them trained at home)
wants the help with changing their mindset around their bodies
enjoys a social life and doesn’t want to restrict their life (any more than they already have to!)
needs the accountability of an amazing and compassionate coach (not referring to myself there, we are a team of 5!) who will be able to help you, especially when things don’t go to plan.

What does it cost?
€79 per month for three months and then you have access to the content for good.
If it’s not for you, you can cancel after the first month
We now allow for pauses in your 12 weeks of check-ins, although you should be able to fit the program around your life.
For less than €20 a week, you get everything you need for training, nutrition, mindset and accountability.

Spaces are limited so if you are interested, please try sign up in the next hour, as I will be putting the link to the spaces on my story. (If you do just see a login page, it means the spaces are gone but I will have more in March).

>>> Sign Me Up <<<

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan “gotta be salesy once in a while” O’Hagan

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.