Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember in 3rd class you’d have to write ‘our news’.

our news, today is Monday.
I had a burger at the weekend and I went for a walk.

sorry but siobhan’s emails and coffee thoughts bring me back to this

• Haha
Reactions: 32
“Higher self” and “lower self” is just an attempt at validating her binge and restrict cycle.. It reminds me of that episode in Friends when Rachel says she’s “erotically charged” and Joey responds with “is that college talk for horny?” - just more bullshit phrases to justify “living differently” :rolleyes: If Siobhan really did lead a “balanced” life there would be no need to label days based on her food/alcohol intake ..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Higher self” and “lower self” is just an attempt at validating her binge and restrict cycle.. It reminds me of that episode in Friends when Rachel says she’s “erotically charged” and Joey responds with “is that college talk for horny?” - just more bullshit phrases to justify “living differently” :rolleyes: If Siobhan really did lead a “balanced” life there would be no need to label days based on her food/alcohol intake ..
It’s odd terminology alright...

I’m interpreting it as, as her higher self she’s knowledgable, focussed, driven and motivated... she thinks she’s in a position to preach, on her high horse if you will...
as her lower self, she’s unmotivated and feeling crap, couldn’t care less about fits and knows deep down she’s a phoney...

somewhere in the middle might be a tad more likeable

Reactions: 6
It’s odd terminology alright...

I’m interpreting it as, as her higher self she’s knowledgable, focussed, driven and motivated... she thinks she’s in a position to preach, on her high horse if you will...
as her lower self, she’s unmotivated and feeling crap, couldn’t care less about fits and knows deep down she’s a phoney...

somewhere in the middle might be a tad more likeable
...... Weekday SOH and Weekend SOH

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone remember in 3rd class you’d have to write ‘our news’.

our news, today is Monday.
I had a burger at the weekend and I went for a walk.

sorry but siobhan’s emails and coffee thoughts bring me back to this
this is exactly the vibes I get from her emails!! Or your essay you wrote in September when back to school “what I did for my summer holidays” 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7

It's such odd terminology to use and absolutely so damaging to your self esteem.
"Higher" "lower"

So if you've had a tit day you class yourself as your lower self. That's just kicking yourself when you are down.
I'll never understand this woman

Reactions: 9
Shes basically just admitting that she cannot find the middle ground and is one extreme or the other. This is NOT a good way to be or something to aspire to.

Reactions: 17
I get that balance is a good thing but drinking to excess is not balance? Drinking so much you can barely speak or eat the next day is not balance. Its fine if that's your thing but don't call it 'balance' 🤣🤣🤣

She has a real problem with drink, she has a very wierd relationship with it. Slippery slope.
^^ this. Drinking all day to the extent you can’t keep water down the next day is hardly aspirational when you are a fitness coach/ athlete selling a plan. It’s also rather sad in your 30s to be doing this and addiction is a slippery slope. She’ll be out on the sesh once the Beg arrives too. If you look at a serious coach like Shona Vertue it’s worlds away from SOH - genuine commitment to self care both physical and mental and practises what she preaches - might have the odd pizza but is not on the lash and vomming all the next day because it’s not what she is about or what she is selling.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her blaming her behavior on her lower self reminds me of “that wasn’t me... it was Patricia”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just incase she deletes the story she just put up 10 mins ago, she has come on with what are clear covid symptoms after her bleeping idiots brigade day sesh, and explained it away as the sniffles because she was out in the heat and now sleeping in air con.......like she does be every day?? And then at the end "unlesssss it could be......👀" and cuts it off there with a big tit eating grin. I bleeping CANNOT deal with her anymore. She has a question box up and I hope so many people write in it and ask her is she seriously still going to fawn all over the beg today like a dog in heat and mix with her housemates when she may have covid symptoms that she just dismisses as nothing...like yes even higher beings as yourself can get covid siobhan??!! The neck of her!! Is it bad that I hope she has it and gives it to the beg and the rest of the idiot brigade immediately.🙄😒

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Just incase she deletes the story she just put up 10 mins ago, she has come on with what are clear covid symptoms after her bleeping idiots brigade day sesh, and explained it away as the sniffles because she was out in the heat and now sleeping in air con.......like she does be every day?? And then at the end "unlesssss it could be......👀" and cuts it off there with a big tit eating grin. I bleeping CANNOT deal with her anymore. She has a question box up and I hope so many people write in it and ask her is she seriously still going to fawn all over the beg today like a dog in heat and mix with her housemates when she may have covid symptoms that she just dismisses as nothing...like yes even higher beings as yourself can get covid siobhan??!! The neck of her!! Is it bad that I hope she has it and gives it to the beg and the rest of the idiot brigade immediately.🙄😒
saw it too. Sore eye also & blaming lashes.... hate to say this but a dose of covid is all some people need

• Heart
Reactions: 13
saw it too. Sore eye also & blaming lashes.... hate to say this but a dose of covid is all some people need
Like seriously, she is so oblivious isnt she, she couldn't give a tit. How exactly did she get 1056 points in the leaving cert because she is actually thick. Guaranteed that either gets deleted or she avoids coming on until her eye is sorted and she has had a chance to try hide her symptoms and shes like hiiiii I'm finnnneeee jeeezeee. As if anything would keep her away from sinead and that sesh anyway. Maybe she has a touch of the Colombian Flu either, could explain why she is in the absolute horrors the last few days 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Getting the villa tidied up. Jasus I bet the place is getting a serious scrub down. A major deep clean be needed in the villa

Reactions: 3
I’ve never wished covid on anyone.

But I’m defo hoping she gets knocked the duck out with it. If anyone deserves it. It’s her.

Harsh I know but don’t give a duck. 🖕 U Siobhan you bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.