Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t be able to go to her usual gyms if she moves that easily. Traffic between kuta and canggu is horrific though I guess she has her scooter but you’re looking at an hour each way some days ...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She won’t be able to go to her usual gyms if she moves that easily. Traffic between kuta and canggu is horrific though I guess she has her scooter but you’re looking at an hour each way some days ...
I think its likely minimal now with so few tourists.

Reactions: 1
The animal societies should be told not to allow her to 'Foster' but they might be stuck themselves. Could be a case of Shiv-the-div being a very, very, very, last resort.

Reactions: 3
God help us all when Begarty moves into the villa with her..still shocked she is travelling there & getting away with it🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
I'm going to throw it out there.....renting her house to save cash and moving into a place with more ppl to pay less! Accomodation in Bali is cheap anyway and with Covid I'd say that place is massively discounted.

I think she's skint & panicking!
Anyone have any idea how much something like this would cost?
She talks about how much cheaper Bali is to live in but what would the exchange be?

I was wondering that too about the new place. Her life revolves around going to the gym so being further from them seems stupid. She moaned so much about not being able to go to crossfit and not living near a gym in Portugal. Basically she didn't have the facilities to over exercise for all her gorging.

You really have to wonder why she got that long term lease at all? Especially when she loves bragging about having no commitments etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
According to her latest story today's email... "Why I hate receiving advice on my skin" with a accompanying photo of her looking like an orange Peter Beardsley.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
According to her latest story today's email... "Why I hate receiving advice on my skin" with a accompanying photo of her looking like an orange Peter Beardsley.
I’ve always wondered why her lips were the same colour as her skin. Kinda creeps me out

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@spillthetea123 I think she'd sell her soul to be part of that 'clique'.... She just looks so awkward and desperate when she's in their company. Diren has openly taken the piss out of her online and she reacts like it's all a big joke- it's embarrassing..

I missed this, what did he say about her?

The email topic HAS to be a troll.... i feel like everytime she writes an email she should ask herself

1. Is it interesting?
2. Is it useful?
3. Does anyone care?

If you answer 'no' to all then start over!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Please, someone copy the email here when it is sent out. I can hardly wait 😂 Not eager enough to subscribe and give her an additional number though!

Why does she go on about her skin if she doesn’t want any advice!

the extraction thing she has done in Bali won’t be helping....there is a reason they don’t do it in the UK. Clears the skin very briefly and then boom it is back!
Maybe she should lay off the fast food and sugar and see if that helps....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her skin is bad because she has poor personal hygiene and her diet.
Her skin is also not that bloody bad either. A good face wash with some salacylic acid and some Vit A and she will see huge improvements.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sivas bestie on the way to Bali, lets
Hope she gets that fine for non essential travel

Reactions: 7
Why does she go on about her skin if she doesn’t want any advice!

the extraction thing she has done in Bali won’t be helping....there is a reason they don’t do it in the UK. Clears the skin very briefly and then boom it is back!
Maybe she should lay off the fast food and sugar and see if that helps....
Ye, the extraction thing seems like such a weird thing to get done. Is it not just a fancy way of saying you get someone to squeeze your spots for you?! (Sorry for that mental image so early in the morning! :sick:) I can't imagine any beautician would recommend it as it's so harsh on the skin.

It's a wonder her friend Monica Tolan hasn't sent some stuff over to her....

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Sivas bestie on the way to Bali, lets
Hope she gets that fine for non essential travel
She’s being chauffeur driven to the airport because herself (allegedly) convinced her to fly first class & Emirates offer a chauffeur service.
I wonder is this a way round the checkpoints?

• Sick
She’s being chauffeur driven to the airport because herself (allegedly) convinced her to fly first class & Emirates offer a chauffeur service.
I wonder is this a way round the checkpoints?
Absolutely is - just commented on the other thread. Don't buy that her and Siobhan were meant to travel back together. Less chance of getting stopped in the emirates vehicle and I bet they get special clearance for security etc away from the rest of the plebs so again less chance for questioning.

Reactions: 13
That email... Why is she so insistent that Bali is dirty? And that she needs regular facials to keep her skin clean? Just wash your bloody face. If she washed her face when she woke up, after she's exercised, after she's maybe been out in the sun and quite sweaty, and before she went to bed, she'd be grand. Give me strength.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.