Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so disgusting!! Some ppl are sweaty i get that! I don't care what degree of heat you're exercising in that's absolutely gross and FYI no one wants to see that!!

Such a binge restrict display! Nothing changes with siobhan! Go on the lash, binge on hungover foods the kill yourself in gym. That is now example of fitness???
Jesus the sweat is flying off her, that’s rotten and very ignorant also not using a towel

Reactions: 4
I'd logged out with the intention of not commenting this yoke again. I see shes now setting up her excuses for getting rid of the little dog...."give him back" to whom?
I dont especially care what she looks like or how often she showers or bullsh1ts about furnace places but treating these animals as disposable as she flits around is the lowest of the low. The sweet little face of that puppy trusting her to look after it. I hope karma bites this absolute trollop in her minging camel toe. Piece of sh1t excuse for a human with a pointless imaginary life
😠😠😠😠😠😠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I'd logged out with the intention of not commenting this yoke again. I see shes now setting up her excuses for getting rid of the little dog...."give him back" to whom?
I dont especially care what she looks like or how often she showers or bullsh1ts about furnace places but treating these animals as disposable as she flits around is the lowest of the low. The sweet little face of that puppy trusting her to look after it. I hope karma bites this absolute trollop in her minging camel toe. Piece of sh1t excuse for a human with a pointless imaginary life
😠😠😠😠😠😠
Using dogs for her 'gram content is low. Its just being used as an accessory to 'wonderful' lifestyle.
Convenient timing that it is getting the boot now that her other play thing will soon be on her way to Bali.

Honestly, as someone who has had issues with binge eating before I actually find it quite (I hate this word but...) "triggering". Like seeing how shes trying to justify her binges (to herself) with heavy exercise on the Monday. Like look at me I can stuff my face with high calorie shite as long as I am killing myself with exercise too. That is not healthy. You don't need to have any kind of health/fitness qualification to see that. Its an awful cycle, I know, I've been there, but I wasnt advertising it to thousands of people... such a bad example.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Honestly, as someone who has had issues with binge eating before I actually find it quite (I hate this word but...) "triggering". Like seeing how shes trying to justify her binges (to herself) with heavy exercise on the Monday. Like look at me I can stuff my face with high calorie shite as long as I am killing myself with exercise too. That is not healthy. You don't need to have any kind of health/fitness qualification to see that. Its an awful cycle, I know, I've been there, but I wasnt advertising it to thousands of people... such a bad example.
This is what makes me so mad. I sometimes can’t believe that I spend time on here making comments every day (and sometimes ashamed of it) , but it’s because of exactly that. She preaches this freedom from food obsession, but she clearly, clearly needs support with an eating disorder. All the competition bashing she does is a vent because she was psychologically unable to deal with the aftermath. Did some other competitors say to her that they experienced the same? Yes. But many (probably the majority) do not. She’s so keen to prove that she’s ok with not maintaining that shape that she’s trying to normalise binge purge behaviour to avoid what she perceives as judgement from others. The irony is that the judgement now comes because of the way she conducts herself and her defensiveness about absolutely everything.

She must have read comments on here before now saying that she is being triggering, but she’s so caught up in her own self-affirming confirmation bias that she will never, ever listen. Complete disregard for anyone impressionable who is following her.

Reactions: 22
😠😠😠😠😠😠
I feel the same. I don’t have issue with her looks/sweat/hair/weight.
What I DO have issue with is the notion that a calorie is a calorie and it doesn’t matter what food it’s from. She comes across as desperately uneducated in the field of nutrition. Which often surprises me as she really does read a lot (albeit the same books on loop) I would love to get a list of people who sign up to this furnace and contact them with advice in this area. I’m no expert but all that sugar she takes in should not be replicated by clients as they would all develop a leaky gut. It’s a genuine worry that she has this platform to preach how to guesstimate calories with no regard to nurture one’s health. I wonder will she change her mind on all this in a few years.
The other issue I have is how she’s now setting it up so that the dog gets given back...to whom, I don’t know , but it’s clear that she has moved on. She’s sees nothing wrong with the cruelty of this. She’ll call all dog lovers who contact her in the aftermath haters and continue her life believing she is always correct in her recently adopted/little researched opinions.

Reactions: 21
I just don't understand how she eats those cinnabuns everyday
There must be at least 500 calls in each
And then she will eat more shite on top of it

Could she even just leave it til wkd

Reactions: 8
She's more than welcome to lump me into her haters group at that rate...it's something she'll actually have right.

Reactions: 6
You read an advert on line for a health and fitness programme; €79 a month for videos of the person behind the programme getting locked, posting binge/restriction content, punishment cardio & contradicts every second sentence! Refund please!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Get ready for the patronising womens health deluge guys. She's off for a smear. Imagine her & Becca booking it the same day- totally using it for content (til Becca postponed!)

• Sick
That poor dog my heart is breaking to think it doesn't know it's gonna be fobbed off. Dogs don't understand "fostering". They create a loyal bond to their owner thinking it's forever. Siobhan is one heartless witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Does she even know what pancake Tuesday is? Shrove tuesday is traditionally observed by Catholics . Lol not really a UK thing.. duuhhhh also Pancakes are literally so easy to make and fun!! God she is annoying. Is she moving in with Becca I wonder?

Does she even know what pancake Tuesday is? Shrove tuesday is traditionally observed by Catholics . Lol not really a UK thing.. duuhhhh also Pancakes are literally so easy to make and fun!! God she is annoying. Is she moving in with Becca I wonder?
there is literally a feature on BBC breakfast now about making pancakes 🤣

• Haha
it’s definitely not a ‘catholic thing’, Easter is the same for all Christians and pancake day is most definitely celebrated in the UK.

Reactions: 11
She'll do a post on it later, she'll open up her bible and underline a few quotes on Shove Tuesday. "Swipe up for your 30% discount for your take home ashes for ash wednesday"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is anyone going to actually adopt the dog? Did it not just wander in off the streets? The beaches and area seems full of abandoned and stray dogs.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.