Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The posts have me in bits!!! On fire last night and this morning 🤣🤣🤣

I don't think she's spoilt or entitled or doesn't cook causes she's a queen. I think shes really ignorant, lazy and really bleeping stupid and masks it's all with self validation, material goods and the constant reiteration of her leaving cert points and quotes from books. It's your typical look at me I'm intelligent- i read books & i did well in LC. Look at me I'm successful - first class flights, trip to SA, material good. Look at me I'm so busy -i can't cook. It's all to continually feed this curated image she's created.

I think she's built up this dream of "i wanna work on a beach and leave the 9-5", without actually thinking about it. Building a business ludicrtive enough to enable you to work on a beach takes years and years and teams of experts. And now she's in this bubble of justification of her life and making out how successful she is when I'd say she is up to her fake eyelashes in Debt. The constant plugging of the places available on Furnace she's struggling financially! The swipe ups and AF links to Nike is desperation for cash, she already had a story called AF links....so why keep plugging it? Doesn't she get mad when people keep asking her the same questions?

The dream of living and working in beach is funny, cause she's never on the beach! It's just the 4 walls of her gaf we see, sitting around reading, writing up her fake check ins and watching the bank balance go down.

Is she moving and renting out house to make more money while she rents somewhere cheaper herself??

Reactions: 20
Does anyone remember her renouncing the concept of consumerism and all its trappings not that long ago....

How did that work out for you, Siobhán? It lasted as long as your veganism did.
That was gas when she acted all high and mighty “I don’t own a car, a house or many possessions” and then a week later “I have a long lease on a villa, a moped, not only must I own all the latest apple products but I must own the newest Samsung too and because I’m too lazy to pack and travel smartly I just buy brand new wardrobes of fast fashion everywhere I go. Swipe up for myprotein, pretty little thing and Nike”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was embarrassed even watching that. Cringe 😬
Oh God I had forgotten about this one 😳
I think it was around this time that I muted her. I mean, “I’m buggering off back to Ireland on a long haul flight to roam around the place like nothing is happening, but stay at home y’all!”

Reactions: 6
I agree with the above poster, I don’t think she’s spoiled I just think she’s ignorant, lazy and emotionally stupid. Her carry on over the last year just says it all, there’s no pandemic in her mind. I can’t believe she was planning on spending the summer in dublin like

Reactions: 14
Does anyone remember her renouncing the concept of consumerism and all its trappings not that long ago....

How did that work out for you, Siobhán? It lasted as long as your veganism did.
She’s probably going to write all about it in her book. Oh, wait..........

Reactions: 1
When she writes a book im going to get a highlighter and underline every time she boasts about money, what she owns, LC results, the dreaded charity trip to Africa and any other Siobhanisms I can find. I might also put a star beside every sentence that makes me roll my eyes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
We should have a Siobhan bingo night based on stories from that particular day. Any reference to the below counts:

Calories, humanitarian SA trip, LC points, maths degree, fake actuary, Corporate, Commitment, Living differently, use of highlighter, showing how many calories burned in MMA session, complaint about skin, feeding the dog something to antagonize people, magnum almond, yoga, MP discount code, AF link to a book she thinks is revelatory, don’t want kids, Portuguese dance, hair, camel toe.... FULL HOUSE!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
We should have a Siobhan bingo night based on stories from that particular day. Any reference to the below counts:

Calories, humanitarian SA trip, LC points, maths degree, fake actuary, Corporate, Commitment, Living differently, use of highlighter, showing how many calories burned in MMA session, complaint about skin, feeding the dog something to antagonize people, magnum almond, yoga, MP discount code, AF link to a book she thinks is revelatory, don’t want kids, Portuguese dance, hair, camel toe.... FULL HOUSE!!!!!!
That would be a great drinking game! Bonus points/extra sip of your drink for mentioning she’s not a lesbian 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Siobhan is the typical traveller you meet abroad who thinks they’re more educated and knowledgeable than you because they’re so well travelled. She’s also bought into the I don’t need possessions because I’m a nomad. Nomads don’t have two phones, laptops and fly first class. She’s a walking talking contradiction, hence why herself and Sinead get on so well. I agree that she is ignorant and is looking for constant validation. Anyone that reads self help books daily are looking for constant validation. Reading a self help book is not studying, it’s based on the views of the author who may or may not base their book on science, it’s fairly subjective. Self help books are also known to give people a rush and they’re addictive as you feel good (more validation) so read more! She screams uncool in school so needs her internet friends to prove to herself she’s cool now and she’s made it. She’s definitely not happy because she’s too busy chasing the definition of happiness rather than just living

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I messaged saying her story saying she had all that tech wasn’t in good taste and she’s just blocked me 🤣

Also has she removed those stories now?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s not the first person she’s blocked lately after a DM 😂 shes definitely reading them. Where did she say about moving to Kuta? I can’t think of anything worse than moving there it’s a dump?!

Reactions: 7
That’s not the first person she’s blocked lately after a DM 😂 shes definitely reading them. Where did she say about moving to Kuta? I can’t think of anything worse than moving there it’s a dump?!
She tagged herself in a coffee shop in Kuta and said she reckons it will be her regular spot when “we move”

Reactions: 1
She tagged herself in a coffee shop in Kuta and said she reckons it will be her regular spot when “we move”
“We” as in her and the “fostered” dog or her and Ed?! Is she going to duck the dog back out on the street when she leaves? She really annoys me, dog will be another victim of SOH. cast aside when it’s no longer of use and sure it’s grand cause she made sure to say “foster” every time she showed the dog to her followers. As if the dog knows that fostering is only a short term gig! I realise if you’re not into dogs it’s probably not a big deal but they are so loving and trusting that this infuriates me. Call it what it is Siobhan, you have a dog for the gram as long as it suits you and as soon as it doesn’t you’ll duck off again and the dog will have to fend for itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is obviously why she was saying dog going soon to be adopted. Watch this space, the adoption of dog will perfectly align with her move

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she has as much money as she lets on - she talks about it an awful lot. If you had plenty cash and bought first class plane tickets you wouldn’t give it a second thought. Yet months later here she is justifying it to herself.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.