Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You CANNOT compare an online only course in PT to a degree. I did a degree in sports science, we have 4 x modules in coaching alone including learning exercises; 3-4 modules in physics/biomechanics studying how the body moves, 2-3 nutrition modules, and Anatomy and Physiology modules that we take with nurses and physios. We learn more about the body and how it moves than can be covered in a course she has. I also did the NCEF fitness instructor course (same level as other PT courses) and we had anatomy exams and I was SHOCKED at how easy it was and how little the NCEF course takers knew 😅 no wonder so many online PTs are awful at exercise prescription (which is the easiest part of your job!)

My degree is Food & Nutrition and it amazes me how many PT’s do the equivalent of a groupon nutrition course and then spout absolute nonsense. I so wish it was a more regulated industry!

Reactions: 9
Is she actually trolling with the calories for the burger and chips. Those chips are drenched in grease, the are not baby potatoes. And that burger looks about 3 times the size of a McDonald's one :rolleyes:
She logged a salad as a marks and spencer's one. Ehhh him have u ever had one cos they are about half the size of the bowl she had

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she’s regretting leaving Portugal so quickly? I don’t know why she did that when she had sun, family and closer to home.

One thing that I get surprised by, she tells us she has great news or news all the time, but doesn’t expand on that. I’d be inclined to share it, as her content is nothing other than a dog that isn’t hers in the long term and greasy food she’s labelling calorie free.

More Cinnabons, the smug head on her this mornin " giggle because I can"! She is such a douchebag! No you can't Siobhan, they literally are huge and must have like 800 cals at least? And your skin is destroyed!

She left Portugal because it wasn't convenient or cheap to get take aways all the time.
Because it does not match the narrative that she is living differently.
Her sister lives there, and she has to prove that she is better than her so needs to live somewhere more exotic.

Reactions: 3
I did notice her skin looks particularly bad today. But sure give it one of these ✌🏼 and it’s all good 🙊

Reactions: 3
‘Woke up to the best news.’ Begarty must be on her way to Bali 🙄
Begarty only has 13days left on her business visa because she missed the travel window the last time. She'd have to do quarantine once she arrived which would wipe that out. So while it doesn't make sense that she'd travel, not much she does makes sense!

Will she kick Ed out of the villa when Begs arrives??
Ed's leaving at the end of the month anyway I thought?

Reactions: 2
I think the 13 day remaining is time frame she has to enter the country. I believe you get 90 days to enter Indo from the date the Visa is issued.
Its then 3 month duration, followed by 3 x 30 day extensions.

So she still has time to enter. No doubt she will have to fly via Dublin so she'll be willing to pay the 100e fine at the border and also the 500e fine at the airport.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So she still has time to enter. No doubt she will have to fly via Dublin so she'll be willing to pay the 100e fine at the border and also the 500e fine at the airport.
She'll only be fined (& turned back) if it's non essential travel. But because she has a 'work' visa she'll probably blag her way through. It'll cost her a pretty penny to quarantine though will it not?

Reactions: 2
More Cinnabons, the smug head on her this mornin " giggle because I can"! She is such a douchebag! No you can't Siobhan, they literally are huge and must have like 800 cals at least? And your skin is destroyed!
BUT DO NOT MESSSGE HER ABOUT IT!!! (her skin)
I was literally roaring at the phone when she said that 😡😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
BUT DO NOT MESSSGE HER ABOUT IT!!! (her skin)
I was literally roaring at the phone when she said that 😡😡😡😡
That's the worst I've seen her skin in a long time tbh? Even when she was hiding in hotels because of it it wasn't that bad? Could be just the lighting/angles but my God at her age and with her long term issues with it you'd think she'd have it sussed a bit by now??

Reactions: 4
The last thing she should eat is dairy. It’s a known trigger for hormonal and skin issues.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.