Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Canggu has some of the less nicer beaches in Bali..any of the Gili Islands which Siobhan hasnt ventured to in all her lenght there🙄are literally PARADISE..jaw dropping😍😍😍😍She is such a bad advertisement for beautiful Bali😩
I totally agree with this.
Bali sounds very exotic and for us in the UK the long haul distance makes it sound like a destination resort. However the part she is in is the same kind of holiday for Australians as Tenerife can be for us. Cheap restaurants, night clubs, sunshine and loads of young people. Don’t get me wrong, that can be a lot of fun but flying half way across the world to hang out drinking in cheap bars is a waste of effort.

She really is living a fortnight on the Costa style lifestyle on repeat, but just further away from home. In the same way that the pandemic has affected the European resorts it has clearly had the impact over there too and it doesn’t look much fun!

Bali deserves a better advert. If you are flying that far see more, show more!

Reactions: 10
Mentioned it before about loneliness and got told off...nothing wrong with travelling solo and independence and all that Craic but she does long for approval it's not even about companionship. She's trying so hard to impress everyone but going the wrong way about it as socially she can't read cues eg the cookie touching fiasco. She's shrewd enough though her question box did she ever kiss sam bish. I mean come on a bit of maturity in what questions to maybe leave out(not write to herself) he has a GF, but Siobhan would love to stirr the pot.

Reactions: 5
O my god 100% loneliness! Thrives on approval and acceptance! If only she actually read and absorbed the books she underlined! Very very very sad existence, nothing wrong with travelling on your own I've done it plenty of times, like others have said go and explore a place instead of staying in the same place, same gym, same pubs, same bars. And that's living differently...wake up an smell that morning coffee Siobhan.

Reactions: 6
O my god 100% loneliness! Thrives on approval and acceptance! If only she actually read and absorbed the books she underlined! Very very very sad existence, nothing wrong with travelling on your own I've done it plenty of times, like others have said go and explore a place instead of staying in the same place, same gym, same pubs, same bars. And that's living differently...wake up an smell that morning coffee Siobhan.
I totally agree with this, just to add I have travelled loads on my own and actually it’s the least lonely I have ever been. People generally are looking to meet people and in the backpacking travelling world they will spot a solo traveller and be friendly to them.
People are less likely to chat to a couple because they already have company but when you are on your own other solo travellers, couples, groups kind of adopt you.

People always say ‘you are so brave to travel alone’. I try and tell them, it isn’t brave...I get to sit at an airport and not have to worry about anyone else, I can go anywhere and work to my own time scale but also will always meet people.

There is a huge myth around this bravery of solo travel, she talks about independence and being alone but clearly she loves the social side of meeting people...which happens but not so much when there is a pandemic putting off visitors! It is clear she is in Bali more for the night life than the solo spiritual existence she underlines in her books!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know I’m repeating other people now but her estimating is all over the place. She’s way over 1900kcal. That wrap on the burrito she has down as a ‘mini’, there’s 97kcal in a child’s mini wrap - a full size one like that has twice the calories!
Estimating is totally fine but not for every single meal if you’re making a mess of it but still preaching about it.

Reactions: 17
Oh ffs 🤦 I missed that. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck off Siobhan! Tagging the Guards!!!!
@not_influenced

Cant have you missing out on all the fun - you can catch it here.
Don't forget tagging dublin fire bridge and also shoehorning in South Africa as well.
Absolutely shameless.
Shes like that former TD Ross, doing anything to get on the coat tails of someone else publicity.

'http://www.waragainstagrammers.com/...p?username=siobh.ohagan&date_taken=2021-02-04'

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That breakfast taco thing she put in for 240 calories.... is this a joke? There is no way thats correct? I dont tend to post on here because I dislike the way people bash Siobhans appearance which I think is really nasty and hateful... but I really am growing tired of the constant contradictions, the whole 'people don't like it when I say I don't want kids' (who the f*ck cares? Literally no one?) And the complaining really gets to me too. Why are you telling people you're living your best life when you complain more than anyone I know. I know people in really crappy situations who don't complain half as much. I dont get it at all. I was a long time fan from the beginning but its just getting so tiresome.

Reactions: 19
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I know I’m repeating other people now but her estimating is all over the place. She’s way over 1900kcal. That wrap on the burrito she has down as a ‘mini’, there’s 97kcal in a child’s mini wrap - a full size one like that has twice the calories!
Estimating is totally fine but not for every single meal if you’re making a mess of it but still preaching about it.
Agree 100%. I’m currently counting calories to lose some weight, and there is NO WAY her estimations are accurate. Everything is fried and covered in sauces. An actual child’s mini wrap wouldn’t be big enough to hold a cooked breakfast inside. Ridiculous carry on and she’s just fooling any of her impressionable followers. Incredibly contradictory too when you see she has kept track of every weekly measurement and calorie intake (however wrong the latter might be) for a couple of years now. She’s so erratic.

Reactions: 7
Agree on the calories. I don’t count or monitor daily usually but with covid and not being able to work out the same I’m more aware and there is no way what she consumes amounts to what she claims.
If she was in a calorie deficit and working out that much she would be loosing fat.

How often does she need to open up spots on this furnace? Seems every week at the minute. Running out of cash?

Reactions: 7
Saw that, i don't follow her. War on Instagramers is greeeeeeat!!!! Thanks to who recommended it! Hate instagram and deleted some time ago, ññ but on here 2 years on she's still throwing out the same tit!

Spaces open again 😴 if you were following her and had an interest in signing up would you not question how waiting lists then spaces re-opening?

If it is the what's app group and facebook group where she has an admins looking after it- No limit on numbers? If it's 1-1 consult which she claims she does why are spaces available? Look at authentic fitness bloggers they do offers after Christmas and back to school time or they'll say someone dropped out and a single space has become available not SOH "spaces" available and "waiting lists"

Reactions: 2
Hi Siobhan 👋

Its the real world here. That salad is not 452 calories. The recipe is not the same. Dressing?? Fried Tortilla chips?? 🤦🤦🤦🤦

Just going to get my lunch time mc Donald's and on my fitness pal put in my big mac meal as 100 calories! It's a guesstimate right?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm gonna open up spaces to the full email list rather than the waiting list because I could really do with the cash. Shes not "living differently" she's just living in a different country. I wouldn't even say she's living, she's existing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She Seems to lie whenever she touches her hair on camera 🙈
It's an obvious body language trait for lying. That and not looking directly at the camera but up to the left or down to the right- another thing she does regularly while sucking through the teeth and being passive agressive...

Reactions: 9
Saw that, i don't follow her. War on Instagramers is greeeeeeat!!!! Thanks to who recommended it! Hate instagram and deleted some time ago, ññ but on here 2 years on she's still throwing out the same tit!

Spaces open again 😴 if you were following her and had an interest in signing up would you not question how waiting lists then spaces re-opening?

If it is the what's app group and facebook group where she has an admins looking after it- No limit on numbers? If it's 1-1 consult which she claims she does why are spaces available? Look at authentic fitness bloggers they do offers after Christmas and back to school time or they'll say someone dropped out and a single space has become available not SOH "spaces" available and "waiting lists"
It’s a 12 week programme, when people finish it more can be taken on.

Reactions: 1
I'm gonna open up spaces to the full email list rather than the waiting list because I could really do with the cash. Shes not "living differently" she's just living in a different country. I wouldn't even say she's living, she's existing.
But she’s existing better than the rest of us in her view 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.