Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KellySayne

Honestly, as someone who has had issues with binge eating before I actually find it quite (I hate this word but...) "triggering". Like seeing how shes trying to justify her binges (to herself) with heavy exercise on the Monday. Like look at me I can stuff my face with high calorie shite as long as I am killing myself with exercise too. That is not healthy. You don't need to have any kind of health/fitness qualification to see that. Its an awful cycle, I know, I've been there, but I wasnt advertising it to thousands of people... such a bad example.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Tazzie

Chatty Member
I’d love to see her response to this. I emailed her and asked about her recipes being plagiarised from a small time American food blogger and she responded and said oh her and her management team were only using them as place holders and examples..she didn’t change them afaik. She needs to be held accountable for this shite
What a joke this is. Guess when you live differently you can just steal from others and not bother your hole to proofread or get legal advice to draft you own disclaimer. She could have made good use of her highlighting skills comparing both texts!!

• Haha

Beebles

VIP Member
The way she approached BLM was cynical and tokenistic. She said nothing until she got stick, and was then suddenly an expert preaching from on high. She comes across like she’s ticking a box every time she mentions anything about minorities, and she expresses herself so poorly. She’s one of those who tries to appear woke for her online reputation, but just exposes her ignorance in doing so.
The fact that she went and created affiliate links for BLM educational books just says it all, doesn’t it? And it’s not like she donated that money or did anything with it. Her contribution to the more mental was sharing some Instagram posts and trying to cash in. She really is an arrogant, ignorant pig.

My observation since Sinead joined.
I’m not a Sinead fan but they don’t seem as close anymore and compared to Sinead’s stories, Siobhan seems to have nothing going on? She barely talks to the camera or engages with her followers properly at all. Her life looks so empty and it’s showing.

Fitfan47

You CANNOT compare an online only course in PT to a degree. I did a degree in sports science, we have 4 x modules in coaching alone including learning exercises; 3-4 modules in physics/biomechanics studying how the body moves, 2-3 nutrition modules, and Anatomy and Physiology modules that we take with nurses and physios. We learn more about the body and how it moves than can be covered in a course she has. I also did the NCEF fitness instructor course (same level as other PT courses) and we had anatomy exams and I was SHOCKED at how easy it was and how little the NCEF course takers knew 😅 no wonder so many online PTs are awful at exercise prescription (which is the easiest part of your job!)

• Heart

clickonkelly

I hope you had a good weekend. We were so lucky to be able to go to an unbelievable day club and drink and dance.

Yesterday was probably my worst hangover in years. I couldn't keep water down. I was a mess. When I was eventually able to stand up straight, I ate the biggest pizza of my life, washed down with cookies.

Today I'm up at 5.30 reading and doing yoga.

Split personality?!

I like to describe it as my higher self and my lower self.

My higher self is that person who trains when she doesn't feel like it, who chooses high protein and nutrient dense food over cookies, and the person who studies something new every day.

My lower self is that person who thinks the second bottle of gin is a good idea, who chooses bed over training, or who just looks for instant gratification.

The thing is, I don't hate my lower self, I am just aware that I need more days acting as my higher self to be happy.

Yes - drinking and eating crap can be fun but I know that if I do that too often, then I am not happy.

True happiness is when I feel like I am doing the best for myself. But at the same time, if I am my higher self too much, I will become too obsessed with training and eating healthy that I won't have time to enjoy life fully.

I think we all know that I love hashtag-balance but I just wanted to show that you can enjoy your life, and still work hard, train hard, be in ok shape and still aim to inspire people.

It's just important to get that balance right between higher self and lower self.

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan "I think my higher self will still need a nap today' O'Hagan

P.S. I just need to figure out what day we can fit in new sign-ups to the Oh Fitness Furnace and then I will let you know. I'll definitely open some spaces this week.

be in ok shape
I think this is my favourite line. How can you aspire or be content with being in "okay shape" when you're an online coach, PT, athlete, fitness influencer and you expect people to sign up to your programme?

• Haha
  • Wow

crankypants13

VIP Member
“Training videos always tank in comparison to bikini photos” - Christ she has a serious opinion of herself. I’d rather not see any pictures of her on the grid! Winnie is less of a bitch and far less annoying if she’s looking for successful content 🙊

Can’t take her seriously today with the shite for breakfast. Probably logged as a chocolate digestive. Then “craving nutrients” and she gets crisps covered in dip with a tiny side of something that might resemble veg? She’s a moron.

• Haha

Beebles

VIP Member
She’s reluctant to answer about the cost of living for her in bali because it might open people’s eyes to how much she’s exploiting the place. She’s still charging premium amounts for her programmes despite her living costs being lower which goes against what she preaches about just earning enough to achieve your goals, anti consumerism etc. Matter of the fact is that she just wants to exploit cheaper avenues so that she can live a better life. How could she come on and say she pays a few hundred for that villa, her food, petrol etc while she earns tenfold and then go on about the starving of bali? She’s oblivious but not that thick. Well, actually she is thick because she was sharing videos of people suffering while she was skiving off at her luxury villa eating chicken and waffles.

• Heart

Fitfan47

I would also say when you’re looking for a trainer you should probably shop around and look at trainers with smaller followings who will offer a way more bespoke service. If someone has 100k followers and even .1% sign up, that’s 100 clients (Siobhan helped me with those maths 🤓) and I honestly don’t know how anyone could reasonably have more than 50/60 at any one time unless it was very generic!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Lmarcon

VIP Member
Also maybe if they weren’t tax dodging bastards, the Indonesian government would be able to afford to support locals #economics

• Haha

Base2019

VIP Member
She doesn’t want to say how cheap it is to live in Bali because people will connect the dots... she doesn’t do as well as she makes out and would lead you to believe! Same for Sinead. No way would they hack the pace paying rent in a lovely place in Dublin like they can in Bali

Tis all smoke and mirrors peeps

Scruff

Will she ever shut up about her effin ankle.

And now she's pretty much claiming she invented mask wearing. Saying 'now look' even though we never see her in a mask.

Last edited:
  • Haha

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
Jesus she really is a selfish entitled horrorshow of a person. My God. “Come and go as I please”. I’m not sure she could say anything more inappropriate right now. Seriously. Keep your ignorant delight to yourself.
1B9F9D26-2FC6-45D9-8D0A-C2990393BD9A.jpeg

• Angry

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I'm sure none of you missed me but I haven't written a "daily" email since Thursday. I aim to do them Mon-Thurs but this week, I ended up hungover on Monday and then moving villa yesterday so here we are.

I was tempted to leave it again but I don't want to fall out of the habit.

So today I want to talk about why I hate receiving skin advice.

I am 32 and still get spots. They can be quite bad, and my face has been especially bad since I got back to Bali.

It's one of the most frustrating things in my life. There are days that I don't want to leave the house.

I am really good friends with Ireland's top skin expert Corinna Tolan (not sure if that's an official title but I just gave it to her). I'm also working with another amazing lady here in Bali.

We have nailed down the main problem with my skin:

It's really dirty and sweaty here, and worst of all: I pick at it.

If I feel any lump or bump or dry skin, I'll pick at it.

Often, it is completely subconscious. It's a problem for years. I remember when my mam used to tell me to sit on my hands.

I have Sinead and Ed trained to give out to me when they see me touch my face.

I get so annoyed at myself, and I've considered hypnotherapy. If I manage to not touch my skin, and keep it clean with regular facials - I have no spots, and therefore no need to pick. I'm already using all the best products that money can buy for my skin.

But if I mention anything about my skin, I will get SO MANY messages from people telling me what latest product is amazing, or what food I shouldn't be eating, or to go on roaccutane.

The thing is, everyone is trying to be nice and helpful. I then have to reply to all these messages saying thank you but I actually just self-sabotage myself. It makes me feel even worse about myself.

I like to compare it to somebody who struggles with their weight.

Imagine somebody is really upset about their weight gain and because they're so conscious of it, they mention it on their story.

And then they receive 100s of messages telling them to just stop eating so much, to try cut out carbs, or to try an unhealthy diet supplement.

They know it's coming from a good place but they have to reply and say thank you for the advice but it's actually because I have no self-control around food (for whatever reason).

I suppose the point of this email is that there isn't always a simple solution, and to consider the situation before you offer unsolicited advice.

The person you are giving nutrition advice to good be great friends with the best nutritionist, but is not getting results for other reasons.

Soooo I guess my point is that if you have sent me skin advice, thank you, but I need to get advice on stopping subconscious habits.

Actually, (and this is me looking for advice, i.e. solicited), if anyone has advice on getting hypnotised or anything like that, I'd love a reply!

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan "Solicited advice > Unsolicited advice" O'Hagan
So basically she needs to stop picking at her skin.
Shame none of those self help books she reads are about how to motivate yourself to change your habits and get what you want out of life! 😉

• Haha

Luckymum

Chatty Member
Those stories today - and then all of them going off for a coffee all videoing each other sitting down and having the coffee. Look at us, look at what a good deed we did today.
And Sinead standing while Siobhan is talking with the big solemn, serious face on her.
@Galz part of the requirement of that visa is proof of health insurance. However I'm not sure what sort of cover is out there at the minute - I would imagine that any policies are going to be littered with exclusion clauses. It wouldn't be something I would like to take a chance on. Esp after seeing what happened with Steph and Tim who had insurance and there was no pandemic going on. The care they got was atrocious. Also the guy that passed away that they did the tribute for in the gym - he was Australian and his family have had to do a go fund me to cover medical + repatriation costs. It doesn't bear thinking about.

• Heart

Kilingtime

VIP Member
My observation since Sinead joined.
I’m not a Sinead fan but they don’t seem as close anymore and compared to Sinead’s stories, Siobhan seems to have nothing going on? She barely talks to the camera or engages with her followers properly at all. Her life looks so empty and it’s showing.
I actually thought that the last day or two as well? She just seems to be lying around on her phone when Sinead's on, it really gives a different view than what Siobhan portrays as her super-busy alternative lifestyle.

• Haha