Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HappyMum44

Chatty Member
The binge is strong in this one...

Also and more importantly...has to get the dog adopted soon before she gets more attached. Has she thought about the poor dog who is already totally attached 😭..it really angers me how she will just dump this dog.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

Galz

Chatty Member
She honestly might as well have been doing community service instead of a custodial sentence in prison for how much she didn't want to be there. She could not give a flying F. I do think Sinead is annoying/full of herself but she does actually come across a million times better. One thing about the cleaner, absolutely no reason she can't clean up after herself It's lazy! But atleast a Balinese person is getting paid and can keep supporting their families. So that's good.

Also she pretty much got up at the same time as usual. Just that they left the villa and drove to the place and helped out. Like you would swear they went to the other side of Indonesia to work in rice fields. She sits on her laptop doing client check ins and signing new people up to the furnace by going through forms and checking card details. It's mentally exhausting sitting on a computer all day but get a grip. Its nothing compared to some people's lives. She now can order sushi and be delighted with herself for helping once. This will be mentioned countless times again I'm sure. I'm currently watching a 4 part doc on Oscar pistouris and they have been explaining some of the background/politics/culture of South Africa V interesting Siobhan wouldn't have a clue.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

starryeyed10

VIP Member
The picture of her or beg handing the food package to a local. Uggghh such white saviourism. Like that kind of photo is unnecessary to raise awareness for the charity.

If Sinead did donate 3k then fair play to her.

Whoops i said it

VIP Member
So glad she reminded us she doesn’t read DM’s. I had gotten so confused since a couple of days ago, oh and the time before AND the time before that, she posted screenshots of her DM’s.

I’m so silly.

• Haha
She might as well have said “Who’s laughing now?” Thank you Siobhan for leading the way with wearing face masks.... PRAISE BE! This COMPLETELY cancelled out the impact of everything that else shitty you did in the last 12 months with your totally unnecessary travel. I think we should fund a statue in your honour. And congrats for at last acknowledging that your mindset ramblings may just be be utterly tone deaf (nicely and ironically accompanied by standard smug bikini pic).
I think the gist was that Siobhan knew to wear a mask before the experts even knew you should. Must have been those leaving cert points!

• Haha

not_influenced

VIP Member
Who needs a enemies when you've a friend like Siobhan. If anyone spoke to me or looked at me the way she does to Begerty 🤦 I'm no sinead fan but it's terrible. It's like sinead is an annoying small child or puppy and SOH is sick of her. the resting bitch face, the eye rolls and looking at her under her eyes! Why would you surround yourself with someone like that!!

The skin. credit where credit due- fair play coming on and showing it not something i would do 🙌 BUT "don't give me advice don't give me products don't tell me what's wrong." 🤦

And the 4 hours of calls! My line of work i am on calls all day, 8/9am in morning till sometimes 11pm at night!!! People in call centres probably more than that again!! Does she realise that there is a pandemic and everyone is working from home and everyone is on calls all day!!! 4 hours is a walk in the park!!!

not_influenced

VIP Member
The posts have me in bits!!! On fire last night and this morning 🤣🤣🤣

I don't think she's spoilt or entitled or doesn't cook causes she's a queen. I think shes really ignorant, lazy and really fucking stupid and masks it's all with self validation, material goods and the constant reiteration of her leaving cert points and quotes from books. It's your typical look at me I'm intelligent- i read books & i did well in LC. Look at me I'm successful - first class flights, trip to SA, material good. Look at me I'm so busy -i can't cook. It's all to continually feed this curated image she's created.

I think she's built up this dream of "i wanna work on a beach and leave the 9-5", without actually thinking about it. Building a business ludicrtive enough to enable you to work on a beach takes years and years and teams of experts. And now she's in this bubble of justification of her life and making out how successful she is when I'd say she is up to her fake eyelashes in Debt. The constant plugging of the places available on Furnace she's struggling financially! The swipe ups and AF links to Nike is desperation for cash, she already had a story called AF links....so why keep plugging it? Doesn't she get mad when people keep asking her the same questions?

The dream of living and working in beach is funny, cause she's never on the beach! It's just the 4 walls of her gaf we see, sitting around reading, writing up her fake check ins and watching the bank balance go down.

Is she moving and renting out house to make more money while she rents somewhere cheaper herself??

Sirfjaz

How is she not embarrassed about the fixation with Sinead? Moving villa for her, getting rid of the dog for her, being so excited for her to arrive?

• Haha

Galz

Chatty Member
So she was planning a summer at home. Talk about having your cake and eating it. Honestly hope she gets stuck out in Bali. They can keep her.

• Haha

Illegal76

I get that balance is a good thing but drinking to excess is not balance? Drinking so much you can barely speak or eat the next day is not balance. Its fine if that's your thing but don't call it 'balance' 🤣🤣🤣

She has a real problem with drink, she has a very wierd relationship with it. Slippery slope.
^^ this. Drinking all day to the extent you can’t keep water down the next day is hardly aspirational when you are a fitness coach/ athlete selling a plan. It’s also rather sad in your 30s to be doing this and addiction is a slippery slope. She’ll be out on the sesh once the Beg arrives too. If you look at a serious coach like Shona Vertue it’s worlds away from SOH - genuine commitment to self care both physical and mental and practises what she preaches - might have the odd pizza but is not on the lash and vomming all the next day because it’s not what she is about or what she is selling.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

aeh1984

So she doesn't read these pages but coincidentally she references her distaste for MLM/Pyramid schemes :rolleyes:. She also looks like Sineads aunt in those pics, and not a cool one

• Haha

JustmeKC

VIP Member
She’s such a gowl. There was literally nothing stopping her from keeping to the commitment she made to Feed Bali, apart from her desire to watch movies and eat shite food. As has been said, if she can go to the gym etc she can go do what she committed to doing. Does she actually think these packages get distributed by magic? Does she not realise that because SHE let people down, families are likely to not receive food simply because there are not enough people to distribute it? Surely her mathlete brain can work out that x packages divided by y people = z packages per person to distribute. And that reducing y people means z get higher and much less achievable 🤬

KellySayne

That breakfast taco thing she put in for 240 calories.... is this a joke? There is no way thats correct? I dont tend to post on here because I dislike the way people bash Siobhans appearance which I think is really nasty and hateful... but I really am growing tired of the constant contradictions, the whole 'people don't like it when I say I don't want kids' (who the f*ck cares? Literally no one?) And the complaining really gets to me too. Why are you telling people you're living your best life when you complain more than anyone I know. I know people in really shitty situations who don't complain half as much. I dont get it at all. I was a long time fan from the beginning but its just getting so tiresome.

Fitfan47

She’s also comparing a brief blip in body image to an eating disorder...eating disorders rarely stem from a look or purely aesthetics. She also still clearly binge eats so I don’t know why she thinks it’s healthy now?

• Angry