Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Galz

Chatty Member
The voice will be gone tomro, the food will be insane this weekend and the guilt Monday will be strong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Whoops i said it

VIP Member
The sad thing is, she doesn’t seem to have anyone close to her to be honest. Although if her passive aggressive responses are anything to go by, why would you bother.

Just making lunch, soup and bread. Soup’s basically liquid so I’ve logged it as a pint of water... Tracking like a Mathlete.

• Haha

Beebles

VIP Member
This “plus-sized black woman” is Academy Award winner, Golden Globe winner and author Octavia Spencer. I physically cringed reading this comment. It displays the bias and ignorance which is a big part of the wider problem.Either Siobhan is pig ignorant or just dreadful at expressing herself in written form. Or maybe both.View attachment 435449
Is she supporting tokenism? Not saying that’s what it’s about but I mean how she’s thinking about it. Because I don’t see our oh so wise Siobhan “educating” her followers on why inclusion is important. Even pointing it out like this is doing the opposite of normalising inclusion. And since we’re talking about inclusion, Siobhan, they often say to look at those around you..who are the people in your friend circle? Are you inclusive? She’s such a world traveller she *should* have friends of all different shapes, sizes, colour and creeds but all I see her with are cis Caucasians size 12 and under.

rebremm99

Chatty Member
What 32 year old person posts bragging about their material goods, after constantly preaching about how bad it is to be materialistic 😂😂 she’s a parody

• Haha

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Maybe there are too many vegetables in Bali, we all know how less-than-ideal vegetable proportions can incite a move of continent for Siobhan.

• Haha

not_influenced

VIP Member
I'm going to throw it out there.....renting her house to save cash and moving into a place with more ppl to pay less! Accomodation in Bali is cheap anyway and with Covid I'd say that place is massively discounted.

I think she's skint & panicking!

• Wow

HumphreyB

VIP Member
She seems restless. I dont think she knows how to be happy or content. I dont think she knows who she is or whats important to her. She's a lost soul.
I imagine her to be a destructive friend. The one that gives you advice to support her own choices. Like the "friend" who wants to live by the sea encouraging her to rent by the ocean as its less hassle and will save her money saving for a mortgage. If I were to believe this friend is real (which I dont) then why would you try and encourage your friend who wants to save to buy not too and instead spend large sums of money to rent a home by the ocean.
With friends like siobhan who needs enemies.

brandambassador

VIP Member
A colouring book of pictures of her family charity trip to South Africa
fill in the gaps quiz book...

Select the correct answers
Siobhan got (300) (400) or (500) points in LC ✔

Which OH sibling took the parents on holidays in January 2020? ✔

Does Siobhan like to cook? ✔

what color highlighter should you use for a self help book ? ✔

• Haha
  • Heart

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
She is very manic in those stories explaining the furnace. She’s so very excited to have lost a little bit of weight, and I agree with the above - how can she use this as a mechanism to push ‘The Oven’ when 1) she doesn’t follow the program, like, at all. And 2) she has access to the time and facilities to spend the whole bloody day at the gym.
There is so much that is sad about her stories today. I for one will miss Winnie.

And as for the below:

Siobhan my darling this is not making the point that you think it is. Do you really feel like you’re exposing a “bully” here? Do you really think this gives you the moral high ground?Cos nah.

Your Emotional intelligence < your temper

C7DCB23B-5D15-4EF9-9B18-54502D397AB2.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I’d love to see her response to this. I emailed her and asked about her recipes being plagiarised from a small time American food blogger and she responded and said oh her and her management team were only using them as place holders and examples..she didn’t change them afaik. She needs to be held accountable for this shite
Wonder if Sam Ovens ever took his family to SA though 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Harely59

Long time lurker here... so the other day I messaged Siobhan on the call to prayer comments ... and also on why she constantly is copying Dr. Michelle (PHD) from the Fit Clinic... and passing her content off as her own...
Needless to say I am now blocked. Also I am blocked by the looks of it by Sinead too, even though I didn't follow her ... hi Siobhan 👋 hi Sinead 👋

• Haha
  • Wow

not_influenced

VIP Member
Wow. Just wow.

I take so many issues with her training and exercise and what she trys to normalise.

Not running for weeks due to an injured ankle and then going for a 10km run is not right. The reoccurring damage, strain on other muscles due to compensation in other areas. The mind boggles! 🤯 Having an injured ankle or what ever bollix she made up, you'd return to a 2km light job, feel out the injury see how you're feeling, progress to a 5km and then a 10km.

I'm not looking at her stories in awe. I'm looking at her stories thinking you fucking moran! Educate yourself on basic PT and muscle injury and prevention!!

And before she jump on her stories to defend Hi Siobhan 👋 I'm an avid marathon and triathlon runner. In pre covid times would run 2-3 a year, i know what I'm talking about, i go to a physio and a trainer. 🖕

Did she actually donate to feed Bali other than having a photo shoot. Carer.... yeah sinead is on deaths door...a y excuse to stay at home and gorge
Sure she's that full box of brownies to be eating #yolo #fitfam #eatthecake #liveyourlife

rebremm99

Chatty Member
Walking in circles in your villa to get your steps up is actually psychotic. It’s not like she’s quarantining in a hotel room and has no choice.
I followed her when she competed and she literally only ate those gifted turkey burgers and salad a few times every day.

Siobhan “Patron Saint of Single Folk” O’Hagan. For someone who apparently doesn’t give a shit about being single, she sure mentions how happy she is single about 76 times a day. Trying to convince us or yourself Siobhan? Kinda reminds me of those couples that post how blissfully happy they are all over insta but it’s all for show cause the reality is very different 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22

rebremm99

Chatty Member
Oooofff so she was planning on coming back to Ireland this summer! No doubt hoping to snake in and get a vaccine while she’s here 🙄 her complete lack of care about the pandemic highlights her (see what I did there) as the biggest selfish mé féiner ever. Ugh.

• Angry

Scruff

Isn't it great that Dr Siobhán knows dengue fever is worse than covid. What a tosser.

• Haha
  • Angry

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
Honestly, as someone who has had issues with binge eating before I actually find it quite (I hate this word but...) "triggering". Like seeing how shes trying to justify her binges (to herself) with heavy exercise on the Monday. Like look at me I can stuff my face with high calorie shite as long as I am killing myself with exercise too. That is not healthy. You don't need to have any kind of health/fitness qualification to see that. Its an awful cycle, I know, I've been there, but I wasnt advertising it to thousands of people... such a bad example.
This is what makes me so mad. I sometimes can’t believe that I spend time on here making comments every day (and sometimes ashamed of it) , but it’s because of exactly that. She preaches this freedom from food obsession, but she clearly, clearly needs support with an eating disorder. All the competition bashing she does is a vent because she was psychologically unable to deal with the aftermath. Did some other competitors say to her that they experienced the same? Yes. But many (probably the majority) do not. She’s so keen to prove that she’s ok with not maintaining that shape that she’s trying to normalise binge purge behaviour to avoid what she perceives as judgement from others. The irony is that the judgement now comes because of the way she conducts herself and her defensiveness about absolutely everything.

She must have read comments on here before now saying that she is being triggering, but she’s so caught up in her own self-affirming confirmation bias that she will never, ever listen. Complete disregard for anyone impressionable who is following her.