Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who needs a enemies when you've a friend like Siobhan. If anyone spoke to me or looked at me the way she does to Begerty 🤦 I'm no sinead fan but it's terrible. It's like sinead is an annoying small child or puppy and SOH is sick of her. the resting witch face, the eye rolls and looking at her under her eyes! Why would you surround yourself with someone like that!!

The skin. credit where credit due- fair play coming on and showing it not something i would do 🙌 BUT "don't give me advice don't give me products don't tell me what's wrong." 🤦

And the 4 hours of calls! My line of work i am on calls all day, 8/9am in morning till sometimes 11pm at night!!! People in call centres probably more than that again!! Does she realise that there is a pandemic and everyone is working from home and everyone is on calls all day!!! 4 hours is a walk in the park!!!

Reactions: 20
She really does not like Sinead 😶 videoing her while ill in bed and looks so smug about the fact she is sick!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
"Why am I such a good friend?" Bahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think if I was being filmed without realising and had earphones in too, I'd also have resting witch face too

Sinead seems to film her a lot without her either realising or her permission. That would annoy me too.

Reactions: 8
I wish she would just come on with her skin like that and just not mention it. I'm sick of her talking about. She looks grand

Also if a mosquito bites sinead and later then bites Siobh she will get it too 😂😂.

Reactions: 6
Isn't it great that Dr Siobhán knows dengue fever is worse than covid. What a tosser.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Siobhan should normalise not talking about her skin after that grid post practice what you preach

Reactions: 14
Siobhan should normalise not talking about her skin after that grid post practice what you preach
Just came on to say about the latest post. you don't care about your cellulite- great. You say no one cares and guess what no one does.
Yet you have a hang up about your skin- that's okay too.
But the negativity around your skin, and saying you can't come on and speak during a bad break out, or the skin picking. Shows it's something that deeply effects you.
So speak to someone about it in real life if you hate unsolicited advice from Instagram or normalise coming on and not picking at your skin, or saying don't advise me, or just randomly say ugh my skin is in bits. If the messages bother you so much. Never ever have I had a convo with my female friends about cellulite it's just never come up. Maybe we don't get our arses out enough to comment on them to eachother. But skin comes up all the time.

Reactions: 8
"Why am I such a good friend?" Bahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I have second hand embarrassment for her when they where doing those green shots and you could see Siobhan was waiting to do the clink of glasses and sinead just downs it 😂😂. Her face. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Isn't it great that Dr Siobhán knows dengue fever is worse than covid. What a tosser.
Judging by the lack of regard Siobhan has shown and continues to show for covid restrictions, I’d say she reckons a paper cut is worse than Covid. Absolute tossers, the pair of them.
I could only imagine what the poor farm workers thought of two privileged western women that “do” Instagram as a job and don’t cook their own meals handing them parcels of vegetables and oil all for the gram. It’s actually so sad and they are patting themselves on the back for their good deed and rambling around their fancy villa that they got for a steal cause the economy is in shite. But that’s ok cause Siobhan has a cleaner everyday and she pays her more than she needs to, don’t ya know! Modern day Bob Geldof

Reactions: 14
I can see Siobhan being a very needy and clingy person towards Sinead. It does give off creepy controlling behaviour. But Siobhan does not look great, you can see its killing her to keep up his insta life. She would love to be back in Dublin being lazy without the need to push her programs, or post that she don't care about cellulite but she does care about her skin so I'll be concious about that even though she's completely contradicting herself with the new post. I duno, I'm interested to see how the next few weeks go for her.

Reactions: 4
Novel idea for Siobhan might be to try some originality. She’s a bit late to the party on the insta v reality convo. Didn’t diren just rant recently about the same thing

I think all her work is basically her watching social media all day and finding ways to plagiarize others work and opinion to create content

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can see Siobhan being a very needy and clingy person towards Sinead. It does give off creepy controlling behaviour. But Siobhan does not look great, you can see its killing her to keep up his insta life. She would love to be back in Dublin being lazy without the need to push her programs, or post that she don't care about cellulite but she does care about her skin so I'll be concious about that even though she's completely contradicting herself with the new post. I duno, I'm interested to see how the next few weeks go for her.
She does give off Buffalo Bill from Silence of the lambs. “It puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again...”

Just for gods sake don’t mention her skin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think it’s the beginning of the end for her really as an influencer. She’s getting a bit old for her target followers and just doesn’t seem to have the energy or the effort to keep up with it. Even though she spouts absolute rubbish and is a liar, Sinead has bundles of energy which gives her a much better chance.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.