Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually thought she looked ill when she was competing

Reactions: 1
She gives filthy looks I think there was a video in the gym where she was giving the evils to some girl

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Walking in circles in your villa to get your steps up is actually psychotic. It’s not like she’s quarantining in a hotel room and has no choice.
I followed her when she competed and she literally only ate those gifted turkey burgers and salad a few times every day.

Reactions: 23
Apologies if this has already been discussed but Jesus Christ, if looks could kill Sinead would be crucified
When I seen story it just stood out straight away. Like you think she would even smile or make a joke. It's so uncomfortable to watch. I would hate to share with her, all her anger and angst would send my anxiety through the roof. I honestly think mentally she is struggling, I just dont know if shes angry because shes been called out in so much or angry because shes so unhappy.

Reactions: 9
Siobhan wants to come home to Dublin for the summer what part of not travelling in a pandemic does she not understand

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry if I'm late to the party on this point but what happened with SOH and Paul Stenson? I missed it completely

Reactions: 1
You know the body building comp Siobhan did well RB prepped her for it. Now she turns around saying how damaging it was for her and that she lost her period etc (never saying anything at the time) and of course this could be seen as reflecting badly on RB even though they are professionalism personified. Last time shiv posted the same old ding dong Amanda from RB commented basically saying eh no, your prep was fine and you were v healthy (she said it in a respectful way but got her point across).
I remember her saying how easy the prep was at the time 🤣 funny how we can change our mind to suit a popular public opinion that can be tapped into for money!

Reactions: 10
When I seen story it just stood out straight away. Like you think she would even smile or make a joke. It's so uncomfortable to watch. I would hate to share with her, all her anger and angst would send my anxiety through the roof. I honestly think mentally she is struggling, I just dont know if shes angry because shes been called out in so much or angry because shes so unhappy.
Mo
Walking in circles in your villa to get your steps up is actually psychotic. It’s not like she’s quarantining in a hotel room and has no choice.
I followed her when she competed and she literally only ate those gifted turkey burgers and salad a few times every day.
honestly it smacks of ‘punishment cardio’. As if she’s trying to burn off a load of calories.

Reactions: 8
She always looks as if everything is a big effort for her even when she’s speaking. Don’t know if it’s because she’s too lazy or just disinterested

Reactions: 5
If she did a few chores around the house, some cooking and walking to the shops to get some groceries she'd get her steps in.... and it'd be more productive rather than being like a hamster on a wheel 🙃.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You know the body building comp Siobhan did well RB prepped her for it. Now she turns around saying how damaging it was for her and that she lost her period etc (never saying anything at the time) and of course this could be seen as reflecting badly on RB even though they are professionalism personified. Last time shiv posted the same old ding dong Amanda from RB commented basically saying eh no, your prep was fine and you were v healthy (she said it in a respectful way but got her point across).
She did a body building comp???? for real, how has she never mentioned this 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
So she's running around the rice fields rather than maybe, I dunno, lend a hand. Privilege

Reactions: 2
If she did a few chores around the house, some cooking and walking to the shops to get some groceries she'd get her steps in.... and it'd be more productive rather than being like a hamster on a wheel 🙃.
Ah now, her time is faaaar too valuable for those mundane tasks! She is so smart, she outsourced these minor inconveniences. That way she can make use of her important time for things such as scrolling Instagram for hours or pacing around the living room to build up steps, while listening to an audio self help book at 1.5x speed because she’s so intelligent she just absorbs information at an accelerated rate. I mean, the hour that she spends walking around aimlessly *could* be used to walk around the house cleaning, or cooking, or even walk to the gym rather than drive (eco warrior that she is) while also listening to audiobooks but what is exercise if it isn’t a punishment? Does it still count if it serves a function or purpose?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.