Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

W.T.A.F

New account, long time lurker....

Who the hell signs up for her furnace? She doesn't even tell you what it's a about and it's expensive. How can dropping 'I may have spaces coming up' without actually going through what it's all about be a good advertisement. People are fools to sign up.

Compare her to say Leanne Moore, Maeve Madden and even now Niamh Cullen and her new venture, they all show you what they do with free online classes. I did a Maeve one earlier. What could I get from siobhan?

Also I'm morto every times she says she worked in the corporate world. You were a graduate for a couple years at most. I work in corporate, and have done for last twenty years (giving my age away, started at 20 and they paid for my education). You barely had a 9-5 job and just werent cut out for 'the corporate world'

Reactions: 27

Harperstern778

Guys, of course Siobhan knew all along, she was completely COVID safe before anyone else. Please please please tell me somebody out there has the story where she was totally mocking the wearing of a mask and saying that the entire virus was scare mongering.. She’s honestly losing it trying to say she was aware early doors when she was the complete opposite...lunatic.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

brandambassador

VIP Member
Absolutely gutted to see I probably won’t get a furnace space today due to a bug waiting list. What is the point of anything anymore. First of all a pandemic but now I can’t get an excel sheet to tell me eat 2300 cals and work out 2-3 times a day. Struggling ladies to work out my life’s purpose .

• Haha

Galz

Chatty Member
She can't go to that village to distribute food as Sinead is sick and she's her carer?!...is she actually having a laugh?? How could she say that with a straight face?
That charitable behaviour didn't last long did it? You sit in your luxury villa Siobhan and continue your miserable selfish existence...
Called it! Didn't stop her going to the gym everyday so far this week with Sinead sick but helping feedbali was like pulling nails last week. She wouldn't know how to be genuine if it smacked her in the face.

Luckymum

Chatty Member
Begarty off to Bali..what a shock🙄🙄And inundated with messages of support..yeh right!!Jack seems lovely & from a decent family..hes too good for her anyway..she wont look back once gets to Bali🙄
The messages of support came in from SoSueMe, Becca, Siobhan, Vogue Williams, Sam Faiers and any of the other UK z-listers that crept off recently. Anything to get the hate off them for a few minutes.
SoSueMe has written a letter on headed Dripping Gold Tan Inc. notepaper. It says 'To Whom it May Concern, I'd like to confirm it is essential for the purposes of marketing Dripping Gold Tan that Sinead Hegarty travels to Indonesia. The tan just doesn't sell without bikini shots in an exotic location. Sales are down this year due to the global pandemic so it is vital for Dripping Gold to maintain this advertising presence'
Signed Bossbabe + rulebreaker Suexxxx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Scruff

Just seeing her insta story today of them all lounging around the new gaf said it all. Freedom my arse give me security any day. They look like a crowd of wasters letting life slip by if you ask me. Would I want to be on a permanent holiday? No chance. Life is for living and I really don't think her interpretation of freedom is living.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

brandambassador

VIP Member
Hi Shiv,
Thanks for clearing up that you do sometimes look at your DMs after we called you out here for lying that you don’t and then blocking some of us . Me included but come on now, we all have another way of viewing you 🤣
I’m glad to see you are not in a binge restrict cycle anymore and I’m sure that the chicken & waffles was not worked off via that 10 km run, or that you ran so you could have waffles.
I cannot believe my luck that there are spaces opening tomorrow for the furnace ! What are the chances like. Well , a mathlete like yourself would know the chances are actually quite high. 2/7. 2 out of 7 days every week you open spaces to the full wait list and full furnace... 🧐🤯🤥
Anyway gotta go ,
Xoxo

• Haha

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
She'll only be fined (& turned back) if it's non essential travel. But because she has a 'work' visa she'll probably blag her way through. It'll cost her a pretty penny to quarantine though will it not?
It makes me so mad. A year ago today was the last time I saw any member of my family, and I might very well never see either of my elderly parents again. I could have skipped over to the UK from Ireland in the summer to see them for “essential reasons” but I didn’t. Cos I’m not a selfish twat. The fact that this continent hopping for “work” is celebrated is absolutely infuriating. Hope you both hugged your families tight Shiv and Shin. You just never know sadly.

• Heart

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Siobhan was a great Instagrammer 3 years ago. I loved her. I was impressed with natural approach to fitness. I admired her. Now, all i see is a spoilt brat. Like Veruca Salts chararcter. I cant see the Heg and her lasting. Already SOH is resenting her presence. SOH has no Diren or James to impress so she is bored. Bali is so 2 years ago SOH. Go to Alvor. Its on the cards. All those *Bish* characters are gone now......SOH is feeling a little late to the party now. Bali is old Skool now. Your like the oldest Raver on the block. Tidy up your act, leave Bali...let Sinead progress(cause she will) and feck off to Portugal. Sly left eye is getting more and more obvious.
Siobhán ‘sly left eye’ O Hagan simply must be factored into the next thread title 😂

• Haha

Dee232323

I remember, particularly back when she was on prep,she lived off disposable paper plates and plastic cutlery so she wouldn’t have to wash up. It was so wasteful. That’s not environmentally friendly! So many hypocritical messages.

• Wow
  • Angry

orangebanana

Her “lifestyle” is just engaging in high output exercise to balance her shit food. Imagine trying to do 4 hours of high intensity cardio every day alongside a 9-5 job just so you can eat cinnamon buns, Mexican for lunch and two burgers for dinner.

• Haha

Vivian124

VIP Member
That poor dog my heart is breaking to think it doesn't know it's gonna be fobbed off. Dogs don't understand "fostering". They create a loyal bond to their owner thinking it's forever. Siobhan is one heartless bitch.

• Heart

Magmay

this thread is on fire! I’d say she’s struggling to get her visa renewed. Bali are so strict on visas, I never understood how they all lived out there long term. It’s obviously not as good as it used to be if Ed’s off home as well. Does anyone actually sign up to the furnace?? I don’t think they do, her following stays pretty much the same. So anyone that was going to sign up, would have done it by now and realized it’s shite. She has spaces available so often, there couldn’t be anyone actually doing it

also did not realize there was a new thread, I was thinking the last thread just died. I thought everyone collectively had enough of oh shiv 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Sour Pickle

Chatty Member
I just find it so galling that they all seem to think this is news to all their followers. It might be news to them in their ignorance (despite the irony of them living their Westernised lifestyles there) but they assume they are the enlightened ones 🙄🙄
Exactly this. Living there and telling us how cheap it is and they can live a champagne lifestyle for pennies.But as soon as they have a slight exposure to how tough life is for some local people, it’s our responsibility to donate to the cause. Their responsibility stops at taking some pics and videos for ‘gram content and telling us how awful it is.

Keep the locals fed, but poor enough they’ll clean my villa every day for €3.Gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 24