Siobh.OHagan #6 Living differently but it’s deja vu, I don’t want babies or maybe I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok Siobhan, thanks for the grid post but in that case can you please for the love of god in your day to day stories Stop. Posting. Content. That. You. Know. Is. Triggering!!!! This is the main thing that makes me furious about this woman. To put up a grid post like that, then to post content of her binge eating and purging day in day out. I honestly want to scream she makes me so mad.
She doesn’t care. How many times has she said that if someone doesn’t like her content, they can just unfollow.
Yeah, coz being triggered is that easy to get over, by just unfollowing 🙄

Reactions: 4
This woman has made me HATE the word 'lean' why use that instead of skinny or fit🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 2
Passive aggressive as
Always Siv
Might as well have signed off “Regards”.
And yes the the go-to deflection mechanism for all passive aggressives “I’m sorry IF you found...” 🙄
If that post was really her best example of choosing her words carefully then I despair.

Reactions: 10
I've reported the post and it's been removed, got a notification from instagram to say that my report request has been processed. Haven't seen that before logged onto her page and it's gone??

Passive aggressive as
Always Siv
I was going to comment and say something similar to that person who commented. Does she not feel her eating habits would resemble the binge restrict cycle. "Discipline" and "control" are words strongly associated with ED. But i just said duck that. The wrong person can read that post and think what she's putting out is correct and it's not

Just report keep reporting and get this tit taken down. Most of her tit I'll roll my eyes and let fly. Not this.

Hi Siobhan 👋

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I've reported the post and it's been removed, got a notification from instagram to say that my report request has been processed. Haven't seen that before logged onto her page and it's gone??

I was going to comment and say something similar to that person who commented. Does she not feel her eating habits would resemble the binge restrict cycle. "Discipline" and "control" are words strongly associated with ED. But i just said duck that. The wrong person can read that post and think what she's putting out is correct and it's not

Just report keep reporting and get this tit taken down. Most of her tit I'll roll my eyes and let fly. Not this.

Hi Siobhan 👋
€30k in medical bills and many years under a psychiatrist and I still struggle. The fact that she sticks her oar in where it doesn’t belong like she’s some authority on the topic is infuriating. And as @Londoncailín said, it’s not as simple as “don’t follow / don’t look at my content”. Anyone with an ounce of knowledge of eating disorders and the complex psychology that goes with them would know that. Educate yourself by all means Siobhan, and work to understand your own issues but perhaps choose saying nothing on the topic rather than “choosing your words carefully” 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She has no authority to post something about ED when she hasn't the first clue about it. I can't imagine how infuriating it must be for you @LetsCallEmOut to see a post like this. For all her highlighting of the insightful books, there's nothing going into the noggin. I hope she gets huge backlash for this post that she deletes it.

Reactions: 8

Hi Siobhan 👋
It’s still there. Sometimes when you report a post they are hidden from your account.

Funny how Sinead want to have long term roots in Bali and now Siobhan is saying similar. You have to wonder if she’s ever had an original thought.

Reactions: 6
She's sooooo ignorant about veganism and vegetarianism 😥. Wish she would shut up about stuff she doesn't know anything about. Everything she said was not factual.

She is saying you need to take supplements to be a healthy vegetarian which isn't true.

I can totally imagine her being one of those idiots that cuts out meat but eats a poor diet and says being vegetarian left them with no energy etc. etc. When we know she doesnt know how to cook one healthy meal at all 😂.

Also she doesn't give a duck about the environment why does she keep mentioning that 😂. Said she went vegetarian for the environment 🙃.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
The environment. duck me, I have never seen someone who so CLEARLY doesn't care about the environment harp on about it. Is she joking?????

Reactions: 9
I remember, particularly back when she was on prep,she lived off disposable paper plates and plastic cutlery so she wouldn’t have to wash up. It was so wasteful. That’s not environmentally friendly! So many hypocritical messages.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
For the environment? Maybe cut down on unnecessary flights and motorbike rides then? My best friend is vegan and takes no supplements, she’s the picture of health. This thing about animal protein only being sufficient is compete bull, she’s too lazy. She can’t cook a normal meal let alone having to plan a vegan one and believe me I understand that because I would struggle too, Ive seen my friends struggles first hand of having to check everything in a restaurant especially in Asia.

Reactions: 9
She was obviously one of those people who goes vegan yet makes no effort at all with their diet so ended up feeling crap and giving it up. I also remember the paper plates, she’s so lazy it’s unreal. I went for a nose on her and Beg’s instas and they don’t look anywhere near as close anymore? Siobhan is just lying around looking miserable all the time. I wonder does Sinead regret giving up the bf to go over there at all, it looks tit tbh.

• Wow
It’s still there. Sometimes when you report a post they are hidden from your account.

Funny how Sinead want to have long term roots in Bali and now Siobhan is saying similar. You have to wonder if she’s ever had an original thought.
I was thinking jesus that's efficient!! Sud report more often!!! Alarmingly disturbing to post something on ED.

Reactions: 7
When she "went vegan" didn't she gob a big pepperoni pizza. She's just pontificating about something she knows nothing about but believes her own bullshit expertise.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When she "went vegan" didn't she gob a big pepperoni pizza. She's just pontificating about something she knows nothing about but believes her own bullshit expertise.
She was only “kinda” vegan.. she makes these big announcements/proclamations (writing a book, being vegan, BLM) and they only last a day or a grid post or two. That’s totally fine but why tell the world and then stop and then get defensive when it is mentioned again.. Surely it would be more normal to just keep it to herself until she has decided that is what she is invested in. Living differently seems to be just living by a whim!!!

Has anyone seen shiv on hegs post about filter. The look she gives her. And on post shivs walking around getting steps in ! She looks like a stroppy teenager going past in background. I'd honestly hate a housemate that looked at me the way she does. Is there anything nice at all about this girl ? She just seems angry all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.