Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

generalb@stard

VIP Member
Support a local charity - great, good for you.
But before you stick a video up on your Insta for likes - at least practice the lines from your script ffs.

Reactions: 15

TereseG

Did she not say yesterday that she might go to Uluwatu for the DAY....?

It's obvious she had a rager last night, ended up staying in someones room, woke up with the fear and is now in some random coffee shop in Uluwatu...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Londoncailín

VIP Member
She couldn't even keep her eyes directly on the camera - all looking sideways and moving the eyes to the side. Also trying to call it home. Yep Sinead home is really a place where you have to pay for a visa to get into, and that visa is valid for 90 days and you can only have 3 x 30 day extensions.

It is - she has only been there 3-4 times max. Total lie to try and make out its her home.
The dodgy eyes have always stood out to me. Not just in the Bali stories. Sure sign she doesn’t even believe what she is saying herself.

Beebles

VIP Member
Her days are so...empty? Like she genuinely has very little to be doing. She gets up at 5am, has to schedule time to reply to her Whatsapp messages (she’s sooooo busy, remember!!) and she’s putting in such minute tasks yet her days are really empty. I actually feel a bit sorry for her that there are big empty gaps that she fills with cinnamon rolls and take away and that’s the most interesting part of her day. Not saying that my life of kids, washing, cleaning, working is better it’s just a bit more fulfilling IMO

"for cool adults only" is like when you're a kid and you have a club house or girls group and you've the sign that says "no boys allowed".

What the actual f&ck!
I googled the place and that’s what comes up on booking.com so it’s not just her! But I’d say it’s what brought her there 😂 “I’m not a regular adult, I’m a cool adult” as she hangs off of the 20 year old gap year kids

• Heart
  • Haha

not_influenced

VIP Member
You read an advert on line for a health and fitness programme; €79 a month for videos of the person behind the programme getting locked, posting binge/restriction content, punishment cardio & contradicts every second sentence! Refund please!

• Haha

Jollyolly

According to her latest story today's email... "Why I hate receiving advice on my skin" with a accompanying photo of her looking like an orange Peter Beardsley.

• Haha

not_influenced

VIP Member
That's so strange. Loosing weight when you've returned to a gym/routine/exercise. So bizarre! If only us mere mortals knew that's all we had to do to loose weight 🤯

• Haha

not_influenced

VIP Member
I can't understand her following or someone signing up to that shit.

I was at a talk she was attending in Arnotts about 4 years ago or so! kythern thomas was doing something(OT i think or her own fitness camp) and SOH was at back snapchating it like she was attending and then went off shopping! Then came back and was eating the "healthy" canapes and juices like she was sitting on a counter top in her aunt's house! You're in public- you moran!!! Have some manners you're not a monkey in the zoo!!

The other time I had the pleasure of being in her company was in;titan thailand.Id researched it online and had never heard of it B4 i went, turn up and there's ur one! She'd turn up do a few sets, make a few videos and leave. What you saw on snapchat/instagram was all that she did, but she does it like "here's a snippet of what I did."

Each evening everyone would go out and eat together or separately, you'd know the current faces from the gym! i like my food and have an appitite but she is some girl to put away her food & she never stops eating, she was eating more than some of the men and not eating healthy food. Just constant processed junk food, cookies, ice cream! No wonder her skin is in bits!

Someone who was there before me said in thailand she was given discounted accomodation to promote titan on insta.

Also knows her angles, she's a chunky masculine figure but knows how to turn and pose for.camera.

Tazzie

Chatty Member
Doesn’t he just!!! Lives with SOH, though he did call her on the manky fingers in the food. Seriously a two hour podcast with Begs.. I read a lot think I’m on book 15 this year so far, throughly enjoy it but you’d think this crowd had just discovered a whole new thing call reading.. they sicken me!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Livinglucious

There are three things about the furnace I know from following for her years and signing up to the free week trial she did back in 2019 -

1. It's not about food plans. She has said before that she doesn't like food planning...this might have been during her 'intuitive eating' phase. She only has sample US style plans as part of the program...

2. It's not about teaching people about the nutritional value of food . You don't learn about the nutritional information of different food groups and how to bulk out meals with low calorie nutrient rich foods. It's teaches you how to track your calories by logging stuff in MyFitnessPlan and then typing that figure back into a €79 excel sheet. It does a really clever thing where it divides by 7 to give you the daily average.....

3. I can't imagine the exercises that are in the plan burn more than 200 calories a day. The majority are body weight and hand weight exercises. (For comparison a woman will burn about 200-300 calories on a 5km run. A 5km run is tough!)

Ok, so you don't learn how to overhaul your diet, cook nutrient dense low calorie meals or do intense exercise sessions while on the plan. With that in mind someone may need to explain calorie deficit to me one more time because I am massively confused.....

Let's take Kathleen* as an example.

Kathleen wants to sign up to an online weight loss/fitness coach as she's put on a bit of weight recently. She's in a witness protection scheme so needs to find a program that will hide her identify from the people she's hiding from. She finds the OH Oven instagram and can't believe her luck that there is an online coach who protects the identify of their clients at all costs! Amazing!

She signs up to the OH Oven and is surprised by how much more food she can eat while on the Oh Oven plan. (She can now eat all these magical 400 calorie beef cheese burgers that she sees Siobh herself eating....she might even have two!)
She wasn't able to lose weight before joining the OH Oven so that mean's that Kathleen must not have been in a calorie deficit before joining the OH Oven. And if she's eating more now then she must be consuming more calories....so how is she in a deficit now?

Kathleen must have been eating Kälteen Bars (Mean Girls reference) thinking they were rice cakes.

Losing weight is hard, if it was easy we would all be at our ideal weight. Nobody want's to eat less to lose weight. So if you hear someone continuously say 'You can eat more and still lose weight' it might hook you in. But it's a scam and doesn't make sense unless you are training at athlete levels to create a calorie deficit of 400-500 calories a day (not My Protein 'athlete' level...actual athlete level like Serena Williams...)

*Kathleen is not her real name. Her name has been changed to protect her identity.
What 😮🤔🧮 ... Dividing by 7 gives you the daily average?? Well I never!! Every day is a learning day!!!

• Haha

Annyverb

I’d say Recalibrated Bodies curl up & die a small bit every time the body comp pics are pulled out🙄 Must be very frustrating for them when they run such a professional business....they are super knowledgeable!

Noseyone1977

What happened with recabrilated bodies ? I'm still not over her stomping around the villa for steps. It's like catching a cheat out, she was not happy, even hegs put on the story what she was doing, shes gonna be in trouble for that !
You know the body building comp Siobhan did well RB prepped her for it. Now she turns around saying how damaging it was for her and that she lost her period etc (never saying anything at the time) and of course this could be seen as reflecting badly on RB even though they are professionalism personified. Last time shiv posted the same old ding dong Amanda from RB commented basically saying eh no, your prep was fine and you were v healthy (she said it in a respectful way but got her point across).

• Wow

OhhBacon

VIP Member
1) This has been happening for a year....and she has only just shared it!
2) ‘Thanks for sharing what is really happening’.. eh? She has shared, yoga, lifting, reading and takeaway food!
3) They are there to observe! WTF? How very helpful of them. Supervising!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Harperstern778

Wow. That came across as the greatest inconvenience to her day. She’s glad it wasn’t raining as it was such a long journey. Really? That’s where her mind was at before embarking on charity work for the day to feed families in poverty. Couldn’t wait to get back to her important “work” on her laptop and head out for dinner. Obviously the experience really struck a chord. Not. 🙄 All those self care, self love, self learning books are working...just think of Number 1. Selfishness of the highest order.
Thinking the exact same thing. Her thought processes at times are actually astounding. Not sure how someone can be so selfish 24/7. Mind boggling.

“Higher self” and “lower self” is just an attempt at validating her binge and restrict cycle.. It reminds me of that episode in Friends when Rachel says she’s “erotically charged” and Joey responds with “is that college talk for horny?” - just more bullshit phrases to justify “living differently” :rolleyes: If Siobhan really did lead a “balanced” life there would be no need to label days based on her food/alcohol intake ..

• Haha