Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
She sounds like she’d rather watch paint dry than work with that charity. I can already see the smug Live Aid pictures tomorrow. Thank god for the charitable Westerners coming to save the day!!!! The people of Bali are relieved of their suffering. The furthest she got before now was resharing a story with a sad face. For the love of God where do these people get off...?! How can they be so ignorant to their own irony?

• Heart
Reactions: 14

leahcimm123

VIP Member
Bali is that shite craic at the minute that Siobhan is having to lower herself to doing charity work for content

• Haha

starryeyed10

VIP Member
I never heard of those two lads before but saw them mentioned here all the time so I've been looking at their stories a bit. Seems they are both absolute arseholes. Makes me have an even lower opinion of Siobh that they are her mates or she wants them to be her mates. Didn't think my opinion of her could get any lower 😂😂

• Haha

Notheretogossip

Chatty Member
Jesus her email volume is really low. Most people who work would only love to have such a small number of emails to get through.
Remember it came out that she was claiming social welfare, earning alot of money on the side as a 'sponsored athlethe' and driving a bmw! And her snap back to everyone were these repeated two words ' I work'

• Wow

Vivian124

VIP Member
Shocked she didn't freak out to the person who offered her eye advice🙄 thank God the lashes are going they're awful.

• Haha

HappyMum44

Chatty Member
She needs to do a course on social media marketing. Separate her personal page and business page. Surely there must be a book she can underline and highlight or a free course on line that would help her!!! The comments she has made lately would turn me off buying her programme if I was thinking about it.

not_influenced

VIP Member
Does she think she's Carrie Bradshaw with the emails??? I produced better english at 7 years of age writing about my family pet!!! Those email have to be a piss take!!!!!!😂😂😂

Writing an email about a hangover 😂 i can't!! 😂😂 Rule 101 on how NOT to be a fitness blogger!!

• Haha

lessofthat

So she was planning a summer at home. Talk about having your cake and eating it. Honestly hope she gets stuck out in Bali. They can keep her.
We don’t want you in Wexford Siobhan, forget the caravan this year please thanks

• Haha

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Its absolutely not comparable to a degree qualification??? Numerous online providers offer the exact same level course (cheaper!)

That's embarrassing....

• Wow

generalb@stard

VIP Member
Spoilt, selfish, privileged brat looks like she did not want to be there. Obvs only there as she would look bad if the rest of the Irish Contingent was there and she was AWOL.
She prob thinks employing a cleaner is charity work too. Same ethos at the gym too by sounds of it - I don't clean my sweat up after me, because if I did the cleaner would not have a job.

Not long a go she was going on about 'altruism', about how can there be a truly selfless act. Well I think today is an example of what is not altruism.
I'm sure she has a book somewhere with some passage underline - perhaps she should remind herself.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Her make believe advice is pure shite.

Live by the sea first in case you hate it. Like, your made up friend surely knows what they want? How can you whinge that people dont believe you when you say that you dont want kids - yet when other people want stuff, you imply they mightnt want it at all.

Fuck right off Siobhan

• Haha

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
View attachment 437294
Did anyone see her valentines post.
As if being single and being in the wrong relationship are the only 2 options.

She managed to leave out all the people who are very happily a couple.
She’s green with envy when she’s not red from sunburn.
Yes you’re right. I’ve been single 10 years and I love seeing people celebrate on Valentines Day. She doesn’t have her own reference point for it I guess, and lacks the emotional intelligence to acknowledge that many people have happy relationships.

Rattle&hum

The person you are giving nutrition advice to good be great friends with the best nutritionist, but is not getting results for other reasons.

Dear Siobhán,
Can you please proof read your useless garbage emails before sending them out,
Your truely
The "we honestly don't care" world

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
i think we are being prewarned that Winnie is going to be "adopted" by someone else......
"i better not get too attached to her as she is up for adoption and could be adopted soon"..

Livinglucious

but did you ever take your proud Ma and Da to South Africa....?! 😂😂
Oh, would only have loved to have had the opportunity .. but unfortunately they both passed away quite young before I started earning the big-bucks in my career. Ah well, there goes a bragging opportunity!

On the subject of Bali, I was lucky enough to have a trip there a few years ago. Unfortunately only got 2 weeks there .. but fitted more in and got to see way more than "Just Hang Out in Canggu O'Hagan" has done in the time she has been there! Didn't go near Canggu or Kuta - did eastern Bali (Candidasa), Ubud, Gili Islands, Jimbaran and Uluwatu. Hoping to return some day in the not too distant future to explore more. It really is a beautiful country with such amazing people too - would highly recommend it.

• Haha
  • Heart

not_influenced

VIP Member
These "how i plan my day" shit some some ppl are posting is insane. You need to allocate time cause you're so busy but your day is empty?? I work in an industry where on average a day i receive 2000-2500 emails due to my line of work and industry I'm in & global company I work for. Some of these emails are directly to me, cc'd as I'm part of projects/deliverables/timelines I'm working on. I'm not suggesting Im any busier or look at me i get 2000 emails a day. But if I went to my boss this morning and said i need 1 hour a day to look after my inbox!!! 😂😂😂😂 Can you imagine!!!!

• Haha

Classgamer

Chatty Member
She would rather save the time working then cooking 😂 sitting in the sun underlying quotes doesn’t constitute working

• Haha