Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
I hate that she said 'starving yourself on 1500 calories'. Sorry Siobhan we are not all your height or your weight, some of us are living in a pandemic and have no gyms or classes etc. What a dick. Im 5"1 guess what? My maintenance calories are 1900 so yes if I want to be in a calorie deficit I will sometimes go down to 1500 calories and its perfect for me because im small and because I eat fruit and vegetables as part of my 'diet' and don't gorge on shite food all day long.
I’m like you, I’m about 1650-1700 I’m currently after a surgery in hospital where I now have a colostomy bag due to MS so I’m seeing the dietician to work on plans but I’m not ‘ starving myself’ I’m trying to live & hope this bag IS as planned, just a temporary measure & trying to get home to my 7 month old x

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I think its the fact that shes so defensive about not wanting kids,bdespite her radio interview being like 'oh but i might'.

Her defensiveness means shes actually rude to people who do want these things. 'Im not havings kids, so unsustainable and bad for the environment' and nothing she does is sustainable.

You can not want kids/marraige or whatever, but be happy for people when they get pregnant/engaged. Like genuinely why offend to promote your thinking. Why not think 'I dont think kids are for me, but if xxx is pregnant thats great, theyll be a fantastic mom'.

I havd no interest in marathons, but am happy for my pals when they get over the finish line and their training has paid off.

TLDR: you dont need to diss other peoples choices to make your thoughts valid Siobhan

Markbire

VIP Member
The awkwardness when Beg is asked for her top 5 favourite Irish accounts....

No mention of Siobhan 😂

• Haha

Kilingtime

VIP Member
The irony of her going to help a charity that helps people learn how to cook properly and distribute food/meal parcels. All for the gram.... :cautious:

• Haha

tit-tat

What pyramid scheme is she a part of?
I'm not saying she definitely is part of a pyramid scheme, but the whole thing screams MLM to me, anyone else??

Had a quick google last night of Sam Ovens and see the word "scam" a lot but also people backing him.
Came across one guy called James Kemp who had a video bigging up Sam Ovens saying how he helped him quit his corporate job and move to Bali... it all sounded too familiar!!

Also, I genuinely think most of her followers "hate follow" her. It doesn't take long to see through her bullshit and it's addictive watching someone being such a hypocrite!

saw it too. Sore eye also & blaming lashes.... hate to say this but a dose of covid is all some people need
Like seriously, she is so oblivious isnt she, she couldn't give a shit. How exactly did she get 1056 points in the leaving cert because she is actually thick. Guaranteed that either gets deleted or she avoids coming on until her eye is sorted and she has had a chance to try hide her symptoms and shes like hiiiii I'm finnnneeee jeeezeee. As if anything would keep her away from sinead and that sesh anyway. Maybe she has a touch of the Colombian Flu either, could explain why she is in the absolute horrors the last few days 🙄

• Haha

Galz

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20210228-011810_Instagram.jpg

I'm just wondering what she is trying to infer here. That people with less stressful lives recover easier or don't get sick at all. Or that common colds and the flu have been studied prior to 2020. Honestly I don't know what she wants people to get out of reading this page of a book. That a strong immune system is key to survival. I would love to ask but I'd just get a snarky comment back or completely ignored. I don't normally read her stories with buts of books highlighted or pages of books she shows but this caught my eye.

starryeyed10

VIP Member
Tbh don't think she'd suit having kids at all and I think she knows that herself and it's her choice. If that's the right choice for her then great, better than having kids for the sake of it. But I don't get why she mentions it aaaaaaaall the fucking time. And goes on national radio talking about it? 😂😂 Nobody gives a fuck Siobh, you do you girl!

Hunbun21

I think Siobhah doesnt like going to feed Bali because unlike sinead shes intelligent enough to understand that the stinking irony in white westerners who move to Bali to take advantage of their poor labour standards and natural resources handing out parcel to starving locals.

• Heart

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
Swipe up to get your exclusive HigherSelf Highlighter™️...!! Get in quick before they’re all gone!! Limited pens available!!

(patent pending for LowerSelf Lowliner)

• Haha

not_influenced

VIP Member
That email about her skin🤦

As everyone has said on here, eats terrible terrible food! Her diet consists of processed sugary food and as i said here before I was in Thailand with her she puts away slot of food, she's not showing half of what she's eating! And the booze! Everyone knows you drink you see it on your skin!

The sweat i mentioned last week, it's fucking disgusting her lack of basic human hygeine! Again it's not rocket science and you don't need points in your leaving to know it- Your pores open and if you're sweating and not cleaning yourself those pores will block!

To say it's the dirt/cleaniness in Bali! It's not!! It's you Siobhan! Change your diet and wash yourself after using the gym!

If you are going on a platform and talking about anything it's going to get engagement-either positive or negative!! So if you don't walk to get advice or want people to speak about your skin.its really really really really really fucking simple. Just stop talking about it!!!!!

• Heart

Sirfjaz

Siobhan you horrid prick! Crying that the call to prayer woke her and will have to wear ear plugs to bed. How about you wear your big tippex fingernails in your ears!!!

Does she actually forget where she is in the world? Acting like a princess there. She’s right her feet are an eyesore but so is her soul. She’s really got on a nerve of mine now. Clearly been on here for a read too
I’ve never heard anything as rude as her!!! What a thing to say! How awful that the culture and religion of the country she’s exploiting is an inconvenience to her!

leahcimm123

VIP Member
Would rather work more, to make more money, to spend that money on food 🤔 Where is the freedom there? I thought she didn’t cook to give her more time to LiVE FrEelY.

Reactions: 15

orangebanana

So she's actually not having kids for the environment rather than be vegetarian!! What a sacrifice, well done siobhan!!

• Haha

not_influenced

VIP Member
If that burger is 802 calories, then I'm Britney Spears. What the actual fuck!

Hi Siobhan! 👋

Real world again here! The battie on that burger(real bread and thicker) verses a mcdonald's battie is not the same, the processed meat in a mcdonald's burger verses the 2 inch deep fried monstrosity is not the same. An Aussie sachet which is a flat teaspoon is not the same! 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

1900 daily count!! My hole!!!! So full of shit!!!!!!!!!

• Haha