Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

not_influenced

VIP Member
Q11 did you cheat the leaving like you cheated your t&cs

Q12 do you have a good legal team that specializes in plagiarising and fraud?

On the pictures I attached that's just a snippet. It's his whole page of his t&c's she's taken.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Vivian124

VIP Member
I assumed she moved cos she was bored off her fake tits in canngu, there was nobody and nothing happening there. She's moved to maximise being a mad session line dancing moth!! Didnt others say this new area is like the playa de los Americas of Bali?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
I've reported the post and it's been removed, got a notification from instagram to say that my report request has been processed. Haven't seen that before logged onto her page and it's gone??

I was going to comment and say something similar to that person who commented. Does she not feel her eating habits would resemble the binge restrict cycle. "Discipline" and "control" are words strongly associated with ED. But i just said fuck that. The wrong person can read that post and think what she's putting out is correct and it's not

Just report keep reporting and get this shit taken down. Most of her shit I'll roll my eyes and let fly. Not this.

Hi Siobhan 👋
€30k in medical bills and many years under a psychiatrist and I still struggle. The fact that she sticks her oar in where it doesn’t belong like she’s some authority on the topic is infuriating. And as @Londoncailín said, it’s not as simple as “don’t follow / don’t look at my content”. Anyone with an ounce of knowledge of eating disorders and the complex psychology that goes with them would know that. Educate yourself by all means Siobhan, and work to understand your own issues but perhaps choose saying nothing on the topic rather than “choosing your words carefully” 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 16

crankypants13

VIP Member
How very dare you!!!!!! I got the highest results in my school .. not 500, but still did my ma and da (and myself) proud!!! Oh, and there was plenty of Maths in my Science related degree curriculum .. but I don't claim to have a degree in Maths from it!!!!

P.S. @rebremm99 I know you were only having the craic and my reply is just pure banter!!
but did you ever take your proud Ma and Da to South Africa....?! 😂😂

• Haha

starryeyed10

VIP Member
I don't think she's too old, I just think her content is shit and she has absolutely nothing to offer with her business. For example Caroline Girvan is like 36 or something and she is class. Siobhan is lazy. Seems she's happy doing absolutely nothing and living off the income from the furnace. No interest in improving her business. She was talking about getting an app ages ago but never spoke of it again. I think she can't be arsed investing in that to improve her business.

• Heart

VipersNest

Could she sound less interested in this charity?? She really comes across as the most self-centered yoke. But at least she finally got rid of the manky tippex nails, which were grim af.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Ah Jesus love us....we have now moved from coffee thoughts to Croissant thoughts. What’s next? Cinnabon thoughts?

That’s it. Stick a fork in me, coz I am cooked

• Haha

Luckymum

Chatty Member
I don’t follow Sinead, but went to have a look at her stories about Bali. So feckin defensive. “It’s not like I’m going on holiday... I need to get my life back!” What do these morons think the rest of society has been doing for the last year?! Newsflash hun, we are all here living our best life in our living rooms.
She couldn't even keep her eyes directly on the camera - all looking sideways and moving the eyes to the side. Also trying to call it home. Yep Sinead home is really a place where you have to pay for a visa to get into, and that visa is valid for 90 days and you can only have 3 x 30 day extensions.

She wasn't even living in Bali when the pandemic started. She was in Thailand as she was meant to be doing retreats for 2020. Im pretty sure this will be the first time she lives in Bali for an extended period of time as far as I know she has just gone there a few times on trips. Well as as long as she gets her life back on track
It is - she has only been there 3-4 times max. Total lie to try and make out its her home.

TereseG

Hahahahah....I love how she's trying to show us how busy she is with her 'packed' calendar while accidentally showing that she's watching a show in the back ground :ROFLMAO:

Also, did anyone else know that handy trick where you could delete/move things around in a calendar?!? Mind-blown! She must have learnt that trick in the corporate world.

In all serious, it must be hard to try and come up with new content when your days are as aimless and boring as hers. It's not like she's James Kavanagh who's content comes from his comedic personality or Recalibrate Bodies who share a lot of quality information from their knowledge of training clients and al the (relevant) courses they do .

I wonder does she still have the full MyProtein sponsorship deal she used to or if it has been downgraded. She had said one time (over a year ago) that she gets paid a set amount every month to do a certain number of posts a month. She also said she got an 'allowance' to spend on their website each month. It has been a looooong time since she has done a MyProtein post.

not_influenced

VIP Member
The hair. The hair. The hair. 🤦 I can't.

So if it were me and that's what my hair looked like naturally I'd embrace it- product and style it to suit the texture of the hair. I don't get this thing if getting your hair styled so you look like something off geordie shore and it's looks completely unnatural to your actual hair!

I don't read the forums- funny how she doesn't but her content just magically revolves around them!! Anything said here she's on defending it!! 😂😂

• Haha

TereseG

Your right, I have noticed it too. Its honestly not like a business Instagram anymore (especially what the content was years ago) it's more like a personal Instagram. The stomping around the villa for steps did it for me, if I was interested in her furnace, that would instantly put me off. It makes no sense at all. Years ago when she was being gifted food, she did cook, show what she got in aldi, but now there is zero content. It's just so boring. I know
.. I should unfollow her, but I'm somehow drawn in to what is going on here. I feel quite sorry for her. All we get is yoga 🙄 coffee thoughts that are random or just has not anything to think. Openings on the furnace and gym time. Like if I just want to watch someone at gym I'd just go to the gym. The highlighting of books... she must just highlight and post but doesnt actually read books because if she did she would have to start at her own behaviour. She could be more likeable if she just was honest and didnt rear up at anyone who questions her. I dunno. I think if she was able to fly, she would go home. Shes stuck there and seems to hate it and Sinead is not turning out to be what she needed. I'm actually starting to like Hegs.... at least she has some energy. And donating that money. Siobhan really showed her true colours by not donating on the day.
Ye, I don't mind the Beg either now as I loooove the fact that she gives a behind the scenes action of what 'living differently' is like. :ROFLMAO:

That fella Jamie seems to avoid spending any time with them. He must think the two of them are loopers....Red wearing a hole in the carpet from her #neatup24/7 and Blondie going on about manifesting frontal lobes. They kind of remind me of Kevin and Perry.

Did anyone listen the 2nd podcast she did with Ed (ANeedToPee). I lasted about 10 minutes but it was hilarious. He seems like a typical young fella on a gap year (zero responsibilities, zero job, zero cares, zero need for an alarm clock). He seemed to be in AWE of the fact that Siobhan could get up early each morning and do such intense tasks like making coffee, turning on her laptop and journaling..... I can see why she liked him so much. He seemed to nearly look up to her (cute in a pathetic kind of way). He was nearly blown away by the fact that she had not ONE but TWO journals.......

• Haha

F*#k No!

I'm sorry but these two are utter w**kstains! They have no idea of reality. I love my 'normal' job, get sex on tap with my husband and have a beautiful daughter. My run of the mill life is fab. From what I see, they lead very sorry lives indeed.

generalb@stard

VIP Member
It was only Friday when she preached that she would be setting some rule around drink this weekend, drinking some water in between.......How did that work out for ya SOH?

• Haha

KellySayne

When she writes a book im going to get a highlighter and underline every time she boasts about money, what she owns, LC results, the dreaded charity trip to Africa and any other Siobhanisms I can find. I might also put a star beside every sentence that makes me roll my eyes.

• Haha
  • Heart

generalb@stard

VIP Member
Could Sinead get stopped travelling or is a work visa enough?
I don't think they can physically stop you, but can issue with a fine. Work visa is only proof of entitlement to enter and work in Indonesia.
Realistically if you hold a EU passport, that is your proof of entitlement to work in any EU country too.

I would love to hear her telling the Gardi what she will actually be doing there for work - health care? humanitarian ?.......no tik tok videos to make every1 at home happier from our dull lives.

She should still be abiding my the laws of the country she is in, NI or ROI.

Story recently of a guy who was travelling to Tenerife, apparently for work. But Gardi established that his work was based in Dublin and was simply going to be working remotely from Tenerife. 500e fine issued.
Ppl were still travelling accepting the 500e fine.

Other stories that ppl are booking dental check up in Tenerife as cover for reason for essential travel and avoiding the fine.
They are not turning up to their appointments, now the dentist have passed their info on Gardi.

Don't get me started on the ones heading off for Boob jobs atm :rolleyes: Classing that as essential travel for medical procedure.
This BS about finding workarounds and loop holes to suit them is really getting hard to take. :mad:

• Wow

crankypants13

VIP Member
Christ, could she be any more desperate for James Smith’s attention? Tagging them and resharing shite pictures all over the place. I’m sure if they adored her as much as she clearly adores them, they’d reference her once in a blue moon.

• Haha