Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starryeyed10

VIP Member
It is mad how they'd splash out on first class flights to a country where people have no income and literally no food because of covid. They could have got a normal flight and donated the rest of the money. Like I said fair play to Sinead if she did donate. But yah Siobh obvs couldn't give a fuck 😂.

Reactions: 17

brandambassador

VIP Member
She’s lost weight this week because she vomited hungover all Sunday & probably didn’t binge the usual amount this week because hegarty is back. God her next post will be about the scales not measuring you’re worth she can’t decide which side of the fence she’s on!!! Also 2300 cals is so unrealistic for the normal Joe soap. She’s resistance training 1-2 times a day plus walks/runs. Remember she doesn’t do a normal 9-5 like boring you and I girls? So she’s the choice to be moving or exercising for those 8 hours instead *wild*. Also yoga consistently for a year will tone you even if that isn’t the purpose. Watch her gain it all now again especially in Portugal this summer & then she will love & squeeze her rolls 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I don’t follow Sinead, but went to have a look at her stories about Bali. So feckin defensive. “It’s not like I’m going on holiday... I need to get my life back!” What do these morons think the rest of society has been doing for the last year?! Newsflash hun, we are all here living our best life in our living rooms.
If she could remotely explain what work she can do there that she can’t do there.....I could to understand her decision but she is just showing herself up as an immature brat. Read the room, the media is slating these ‘work trips’.
She really is being an irresponsible selfish c**t!

KellySayne

Shes basically just admitting that she cannot find the middle ground and is one extreme or the other. This is NOT a good way to be or something to aspire to.

generalb@stard

VIP Member
"Don't give me unsolicited advice about my skin but can someone tell me about hypnotherapy to stop me picking my skin"

Almost as bad as Boris with his infamous "Go to the pub, but don't go to the pub " speech

There must be a lot of pigeons delivering this unsolicited advice - as you know her DMs are.... (select the most appropriated option)..... cant get into them as full/too many to respond to/does not answer/blocked/only answers selected messages that kiss her ass.

• Haha

Beebles

VIP Member
So I'm going to sign up to oh fitness because on paper, it's being compared to third level education, and look at that saving? But.....can't guarantee the accuracy of the information??? Hmmmmmmmm?? 🧐🤨🤔

So turns out the leaving cert points don't give you common sense.

Hi Siobhan 👋

This is your website, followed by Sam Ovens. Sam Ovens is one of Forbes richest men and is estimated to be worth $65m. And you have plagiarised content from his website. Sam Ovens also has a very good legal team and a very big following on Twitter.👍
I’d love to see her response to this. I emailed her and asked about her recipes being plagiarised from a small time American food blogger and she responded and said oh her and her management team were only using them as place holders and examples..she didn’t change them afaik. She needs to be held accountable for this shite

• Wow

Galz

Chatty Member
When she said I don't always have whey because not sure if the whey makes me break out or not. I full on laughed. It could be the whey or it could be ALL THE JUNK FOOD but I'm no nutrition expert or skin expert.

• Haha

Harperstern778

I’m in no way a fan of Beccas but I say fair play handing out the food packages and visiting those poor locals. The conditions they are living in are horrendous. Hopefully she makes it a somewhat regular thing if she can. She seems a lot more honest with the whole thing than Siobhan who clearly doesn’t give a toss.

AhSureLook

I know I’m repeating other people now but her estimating is all over the place. She’s way over 1900kcal. That wrap on the burrito she has down as a ‘mini’, there’s 97kcal in a child’s mini wrap - a full size one like that has twice the calories!
Estimating is totally fine but not for every single meal if you’re making a mess of it but still preaching about it.

starryeyed10

VIP Member
Doing loads of cocaine every day will also lead to weight loss but I wouldn't recommend it.

Eating healthy is obviously more important than eating in a calorie deficit 🙃. Can't believe she's having a go at avocados when all she usually eats is trash 😂😂.

• Haha

generalb@stard

VIP Member
The hair. The hair. The hair. 🤦 I can't.

So if it were me and that's what my hair looked like naturally I'd embrace it- product and style it to suit the texture of the hair. I don't get this thing if getting your hair styled so you look like something off geordie shore and it's looks completely unnatural to your actual hair!

I don't read the forums- funny how she doesn't but her content just magically revolves around them!! Anything said here she's on defending it!! 😂😂
She might not read the forums - but someone is feeding it back to her.
All these self help, motivation and the rest BS books she keeps reading and underlining.....and she still has not realised that ppl dont 'hate' her.......its your behaviour!!!
The arrogance that she just puts it down to haters and trolls is just delusional.
@LetsCallEmOut got it 100% above.
She used to be an inspiration for some ppl now I just see her as a parody fitness account.

starryeyed10

VIP Member
The only reason people discuss her having kids or not or being single is because she brings it up herself all the fuckin time. Nobody would care or discuss it otherwise😅😂.

• Haha

Luckymum

Chatty Member
At least she isn't booking the next 1st class plane ticket home - the helmet getting stolen last year was the trigger to come home due to the unrest and looting.

• Haha
  • Wow
Imagine saying that.. she’s so patronising... and I’ve been following her for a long long time, it’s only recently I find her attitude stinks. She really thinks she’s someone now.... it’ll be interesting to see how many of these besties will be in her life in 18 months time.. the Irish ones maybe...

So she has all but confirmed Winnie is getting the boot this week.. poor little thing, god only knows what will become of her.. especially now she has been a house pet and not used to fending for herself like the other stray dogs around there...

she says she has a good home arranged for her but I’m not convinced... she not going to tell us any different is she!!

Luckymum

Chatty Member
Anyone else notice how miserable that beach looks herself and Beg were living the “dream” on? Serious breeze there and pure gritty sand
Yep thought exactly the same it looked rotten. Grey sand, grey skies and dogs roaming all over the place and while I like dogs I'm guessing if there are loads of strays etc the sand will prob be manky with dog poo. Hope they enjoyed their bintangs and then their meal out with the other 'nomads' doing shots as if they are back at college. Such a fulfilling life.
I also laughed at Shiv giving out yards last night about the cost of getting Western products and such high import taxes like seriously.......