Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Consuming the knowledge from 10 books while reading them simultaneously. What a wizard brain 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is really brilliant, and shows this bunch of charlatans up for what they are. Nutrition, eating, weight lose, fitness etc can be complicated in terms of emotional eating and an individual’s relationship with their body. Niamh really understands the complexities of this, because she is qualified and really well read...unlike Siobhan who has read a few self help books and highlighted some bits.

I haven’t put on weight or lost fitness over Christmas because I have really learnt to eat and exercise well for my physical and mental health. I know not to reward myself with crappy food...trust me this has been a long and challenging journey.

Watching self proclaimed fitness guru- Siobhan's giving binge eating and weight lifting advice would have damaged me, had I not been aware of my own body and needs!

This whole industry and lack of regulation if truly scary and makes me fume.
Well done!

Do you have any book recommendations or anything like that?

Ah yeah, walking down the street,
Can imagine it now, telling everyone she a fitness yoke, how much she got in the leaving and yelling if the roof caves in its not her problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can imagine it now, telling everyone she a fitness yoke, how much she got in the leaving and yelling if the roof caves in its not her problem.
Throwing out her loose change to the natives as she goes as she is just so good at giving back to the Bali people.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh yes it’s HER villa...until it needs cleaning or maintenance

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Some of ye are hilarious 😂😂😂 these responses. Making this Monday a little less miserable

Reactions: 5
Some of ye are hilarious 😂😂😂 these responses. Making this Monday a little less miserable
Do you not like Mondays? Maybe you need to #livedifferently #justgo 😉
I know somewhere in Bali you could stay for a while....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well done!

Do you have any book recommendations or anything like that?
Basically I ate and drank my way through lockdown 1 (and the few years before that)...I did go for a daily hour long walk but ate my furloughed emotions...and felt terrible.
So in September I gave up alcohol and decide to just see what I could achieve in a month, I booked gym classes and went, I cooked every meal from scratch and stopped eating rubbish. Unsurprisingly I felt loads better and my clothes began to fit better. So I continued into a October and also didn’t drink.

Lockdown 2 came along and it was easier because pubs closed and never reopened round here so all the Christmas festivities were suddenly in my control. No meals out but just decent home cooking and running or online exercise classes, with a few wines.

I genuinely find it easier to stick to sensible eating and limited alcohol because I feel better. I don’t want to let go because I know I have no stop button. It’s actually easier to stay in control.

I have read The Fitness Chef, Eat what you like- it’s on kindle for £1.99 and if you can read it on a colour tablet it’s good. A visual quick read that is interesting and full of common sense.

I guess it’s why I find he nonsense so damaging, her diet is terrible and lifting a heavy weight twice isn’t enough for most people. Her mental health must be all over the place because she drinks a lot! Her excuses about having blow outs is crap too. You can make sensible choices, feel good and still enjoy life!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Time for a new thread! Any last minute title suggestions or are we going with the OH Witness protection 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve just listened to her mate Sinead’s podcast.
She does not come across well. She even refers to herself as an influencer. She comes across as sooo cheap! She reckons people sleep with her ex’s purely because they are her ex’s!
Won’t be listening to another one.

• Haha
Ok new thread incoming, I’ll link here when it’s up!

New thread

• Haha
Ok new thread incoming, I’ll link here when it’s up!

New thread
Brilliant title.. love it

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She does not come across well. She even refers to herself as an influencer. She comes across as sooo cheap! She reckons people sleep with her ex’s purely because they are her ex’s!
Sinead has a thread on this too which has kicked off a little lately...a desperate dose

Reactions: 1
You preach about body confidence but you are afraid to go out in public because of some spots on your face, walking contradiction you fraud Siobhan!

Reactions: 7
She's a frigging space cadet that one!! Anyone taking life or relationship advice from her needs a kick in the fanny. .

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.