Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1000 sign ups in a year at the minimum 3 months @ €79/month = €237,000 for the year?

Not sure if that is legit. If she was making that much money what’s with all the swipe ups and AF links with the likes of Nike just to make like a euro of them?
She’s just the face of the thing. She has “business partners” in the UK who run the show. She also has to pay for the people who do the coaching, run the programmes, do the actual work! I’m not sure how much she would actually get. She genuinely does nothing for it bar dip into the dusty old FB group once every now and then. It’s only a money maker to her, a franchise type operation, a cookie cutter itself. Her pride and joy of involvement is the feckin excel sheet which any junior cert student could format

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s just the face of the thing. She has “business partners” in the UK who run the show. She also has to pay for the people who do the coaching, run the programmes, do the actual work! I’m not sure how much she would actually get. She genuinely does nothing for it bar dip into the dusty old FB group once every now and then. It’s only a money maker to her, a franchise type operation, a cookie cutter itself. Her pride and joy of involvement is the feckin excel sheet which any junior cert student could format
She prob only sees a fraction of that, I think her main earner is her my protein salary! I think that’s why Becca struggles in comparison as she’s not sponsored by my protein and doesn’t seem to get much free stuff, whereas Siobhan can live off that salary and she gets hair, nails, gym gear for free

Reactions: 2
1000 sign ups in a year at the minimum 3 months @ €79/month = €237,000 for the year?

Not sure if that is legit. If she was making that much money what’s with all the swipe ups and AF links with the likes of Nike just to make like a euro of them?
I know right I was like there's no way with that math? Is that really what she's pocketing, why is she not living a bit better like? Like Lauren Simpson and Coachmarkcarrol do make this sort of money, probably more but you get the impression it's a Company, people to be paid after the Campaigns and they seem to work hard with the Content? Like a proper full-time hour job??.......... Siobhan does sweet f all, no campaigns, nothing? Doesn't add up?

Reactions: 2
I know right I was like there's no way with that math? Is that really what she's pocketing, why is she not living a bit better like? Like Lauren Simpson and Coachmarkcarrol do make this sort of money, probably more but you get the impression it's a Company, people to be paid after the Campaigns and they seem to work hard with the Content? Like a proper full-time hour job??.......... Siobhan does sweet f all, no campaigns, nothing? Doesn't add up?
I would imagine that the amount both Lauren and Mark are pocketing, is well beyond Siobhán’s reach. Plus their branding and overall professionalism.

Reactions: 4
they take it from you for 3 months. Whatever way it’s set up, I tried to cancel and couldn’t and PayPal wouldn’t allow the dispute. Whatever way the contract ties you in you can not get out of it until month 4.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
they take it from you for 3 months. Whatever way it’s set up, I tried to cancel and couldn’t and PayPal wouldn’t allow the dispute. Whatever way the contract ties you in you can not get out of it until month 4.
What was the program like, how much is 3 months actually?

Reactions: 1
What was the program like, how much is 3 months actually?
For me - didn’t work . I know everyone is different. You’re added to a massive WhatsApp group and unless you have no job or kids / partner I can’t see how you have the time to keep up. Same with FB group. Siobhan pops in with the odd live into the group. Generic food plans based on cals. I dropped out (as I say each to their own ) as it wasn’t for me, I was never chased by coaches to see where I was , was I ok etc , but they took the money for the 2nd & 3rd month. It’s not coaching you’re on your own. You’re not account to anyone who will chase you to help you. You would need to be so self motivated you don’t need them but then Whats the point ! When I tried to cancel PayPal I was told by PayPal I had signed to the 3 months & it was not allowed cancellations until month 4.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
For me - didn’t work . I know everyone is different. You’re added to a massive WhatsApp group and unless you have no job or kids / partner I can’t see how you have the time to keep up. Same with FB group. Siobhan pops in with the odd live into the group. Generic food plans based on cals. I dropped out (as I say each to their own ) as it wasn’t for me, I was never chased by coaches to see where I was , was I ok etc , but they took the money for the 2nd & 3rd month. It’s not coaching you’re on your own. You’re not account to anyone who will chase you to help you. You would need to be so self motivated you don’t need them but then Whats the point ! When I tried to cancel PayPal I was told by PayPal I had signed to the 3 months & it was not allowed cancellations until month 4.
Amazing this honest feedback never gets shown by Siobhan on her Excel templates!

Reactions: 13
I wonder what would happen if you did cancel the 2nd and 3rd month? They’d hardly chase you for it?

I wonder what would happen if you did cancel the 2nd and 3rd month? They’d hardly chase you for it?
I don’t think you can. The PayPal link did not have the option like other subscribers do. The first time you sign is the 12 week cycle, charging at 1-4 and 8 weeks. It had no option to opt out until wk 12. I tried to get out in week 5. I emailed PayPal , whatever way the 12 week agreement was worded you cannot get out of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I see she’s posting about Apple watches v Fitbits again, I feel like she’s done that 12/15 times before? She’s on borrowed time as a “successful” influencer/coach if you ask me.

Reactions: 11
I see she’s posting about Apple watches v Fitbits again, I feel like she’s done that 12/15 times before? She’s on borrowed time as a “successful” influencer/coach if you ask me.
What will be next? iPhone v Samsung camera for the 874th time?

Reactions: 4
Shanewalshfitness did Q&A and was asked about body positivity movement and recommended Siobhan as an account for this . That right there is all that is wrong in the world .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shanewalshfitness did Q&A and was asked about body positivity movement and recommended Siobhan as an account for this . That right there is all that is wrong in the world .
I saw that- talk about wrong! She’s obsessed with body image , binge restrict cycle

Looking back at some of those older stories - at least she did post some vaguely fitness-related content (even if it wasn't always the best advice). What does she actually post now content-wise? When was the last time she talked about a training programme or plan, or structuring your meal times or whatever, that wasn't just an absolute shill for the furnace? All we see is chasing dogs, drinking and her saying how much "fun" she is having :-/

Reactions: 9
Her content is highlighting stuff in books, morning coffee thoughts which she said herself are curated and not even her real morning thoughts, getting up early to do yoga but then napping in the middle of the day, some shots of her doing a workout, binging and drinking alcohol and regretting it later. Q&As are her lazy ass idea of fitness related content.

Reactions: 8
She has a lot of the Irish ‘fitfam’ brainwashed into thinking she is one of the top experts in the fitness industry.

• Sad
She posted her old personal account the other day. I couldn’t help but scroll through it. I thought it was far more interesting than the monotonous account she has now. She had a life. Her family. Genuine friends. A boyfriend. She cooked meals. More than anything, she looked really happy. Much more so than she constantly claims she is now.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.