Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m part of the LD fam (that sounded way more cringe than I intended) and I was soooo surprised he had her on. I must give the episode a listen
Same, really think Larry is awesome a s his advice is so practical. I think he coached her at some stage so that might explain the podcast. Just didn’t think Larry would be still involved with the flakiness of OH

Reactions: 6
Did she just publicly declare her lower stomach as her ‘fun pouch’??? I’m beyond embarrassed. I’d say it’s a long time since she’s had any fun in her pouch 😂
Bahahahaha ya you'd think her fun pouch wud be a bit further South, what a muppet??😂😂😂

The voice notes and excel spreadsheets 🙈
If anyone was actually considering giving this clown €79 per month for 'coaching' you'd have to ask yourself why there are NO pictures if ANY of her clients, ANYWHERE!

Is she running a bleeping Witness protection programme?? 🤡
A bit f#cking stupid of her to post the telephone number of that person who sent her the voice note.
Not very Witness protection there :LOL:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The quote/post this morning is someone else’s. I’ve read it before. It’s something like ‘ that extra 7 pounds is memories with your family band friends ‘ etc. She just plagiarised
I hate that quote! My extra 7 pounds is from excessively binge eating in secret to cope with my depression :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her coffee thoughts "you don't have to starve yourself to lose weight " coming from the gowl who does intermittent fasting🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So suddenly she’s showing the local area, local people and learning Indonesian... what a coincidence 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The you're wrong about podcast - the obesity epidemic is pretty intetresting and goes against every thing Siobhan shites on about in relation to calorie deficit. I don't understand why she doesn't do more research into the area she is working in.

Nutironwithniamh is also great. She is a qualified nutrionist and is studying psychotherapy.

I think some other coaches assume Siobhan knows what she is talking about because they also haven't a clue about stuff like intuitive eating or body acceptance.

Reactions: 2
Brian Keane is a dose. Said he doesn’t give his child dairy and when I asked him why he got smart and couldn’t give a proper reply so wouldn’t go by the what he says. Also what qualifications has he? Surprised Siobhan hasn’t done Martin MacDonalds course.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The you're wrong about podcast - the obesity epidemic is pretty intetresting and goes against every thing Siobhan shites on about in relation to calorie deficit. I don't understand why she doesn't do more research into the area she is working in.

Nutironwithniamh is also great. She is a qualified nutrionist and is studying psychotherapy.

I think some other coaches assume Siobhan knows what she is talking about because they also haven't a clue about stuff like intuitive eating or body acceptance.
She is really brilliant, and shows this bunch of charlatans up for what they are. Nutrition, eating, weight lose, fitness etc can be complicated in terms of emotional eating and an individual’s relationship with their body. Niamh really understands the complexities of this, because she is qualified and really well read...unlike Siobhan who has read a few self help books and highlighted some bits.

I haven’t put on weight or lost fitness over Christmas because I have really learnt to eat and exercise well for my physical and mental health. I know not to reward myself with crappy food...trust me this has been a long and challenging journey.

Watching self proclaimed fitness guru- Siobhan's giving binge eating and weight lifting advice would have damaged me, had I not been aware of my own body and needs!

This whole industry and lack of regulation if truly scary and makes me fume.

Reactions: 4
I know he has a number of qualifications but my main point was just that he can’t be compared to Siobhan in any way. I have never once seen him trying to sell some #Ad or AF rubbish. Also, he shows hundreds of before and after programme pics of his clients. Lastly, the man runs ultra marathons for charity? Are we really comparing him to the ultimate selfish slob Siobhan?

So suddenly she’s showing the local area, local people and learning Indonesian... what a coincidence 😂
I was just thinking the very same!! Wonder will we also see increased standards of hygiene!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.