Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It all looked so forced and awkward. Everything was done ‘for the gram’. Imagine spending your Christmas Day with a bunch of overgrown teenagers, with zero direction in their lives. No thanks!
I actually look forward to seeing how people who are abroad celebrate Christmas cos while it’s different it always looks fun and different and like they’ve made a huge effort. I myself spent a Christmas abroad and it was so different and so special cos your friends become your family when you’re abroad. But I just didn’t get that from their day, as someone said it seemed thrown together for the gram. Nothing special or different for the day, nobody dressed up, they got takeaway dinner. Like maybe for a change book a table get dressed up. But yea I think the main thing is it was a group of people who are not actually friends and were more interest in content than a wholesome Christmas.

I also agree with what someone above said about her 9-5 life in Bali. I’m sure most people have been to Asia or travelled to somewhere outside of Ireland and I just feel she is so wasteful. There is literally nothing appealing about her lifestyle, she never eats local food, which by the way is one of the nicest cuisines in all of Asia! She hasn’t been outside of bali, indonesia is incredible and there are so many amazing islands to explore. She never mixes with locals, can she speak any of the language? Like why anyone would be jealous of her lifestyle, the only thing she has that we don’t have is sun. That’s it because she is not making anything of her experience. She has traveled across the world to use the gym and sunbathe. I’d rather be in lockdown here, going on hikes and coffee dates with real people and having real conversations because her life looks empty and boring. And I hate how little respect and interest she has for the amazing country she’s in!

sorry such a long post!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Shivvv, cheers for the offer to go out & get pissed on my behalf and that of the nation....solidarity right there lady! But tbh im grand like, meself & himself are planning a cosy night...nice feed in front of a lovely toasty fire followed by a good old romantic ride to ring in the new year. Dont knock it before ya try it....or substitute it with a book of quotes. A hairy chest is much more satisfying than a highlighter EVERY SINGLE DAY OF YOUR LIFE. Ask your sister, she seems to have a nice mix of love & sun there without a quote fit compromise.

Shiv, hey listen, you may taper them mad sesh plans you have for an early night...how will you get all those eager beavers up & running on their furnace voyage if you have a head on ya. Dozens of em im sure there are....you wouldnt be telling porkies anout that now would you?
Screenshot_20201228_133216.jpg

Screenshot_20201228_133250.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder what gillens plans will be now with Bali stopping people coming in for a bit
I don’t know but I haven’t been able to get off the floor at all the “hilarious” videos of herself she’s been posting. Thank god for her or I’d never laugh again

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Complete over kill on the Christmas Day story spam - "Im soooo having a good time"
More interested in showing the followers than actually putting the phone down, having the craic and enjoying yourself.
Yeah 1 or 2 posts fine - but the amount she was posting, how can you even have time for a conversation.
Kind of like those ppl who go to concerts and are constantly recording on their phone. You might of well saved yourself some money stayed at home and watched some1 elses stories ffs.

Its Monday again - time for the Furnace spam - load up a pile of 'feedback'.
All this BS about 'dont worry if you letting yourself go over Christmas' - that is nothing but backhanded shaming.

SOH - Nobody is going anywhere any time soon - we dont have to worry about getting into shape for the beach, wedding are cancelled so gonna be hard to use the line 'loose a few pounds and fit into that dress'
Prob gonna go with the 'great for your mental health and well being' tag line for the Jan Furnace version 3.2672
Again these scammers preying on ppl who struggle with weight and now the many who are effected with mental health issues due to ongoing restrictions.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know but I haven’t been able to get off the floor at all the “hilarious” videos of herself she’s been posting. Thank god for her or I’d never laugh again
Honestly that girl it must be like a Guinea pig on a Merry go around to be in her head

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Sinead is stressed about a big decision she has to make in the next few days. I may have to take back my earlier comment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone see her exploiting her cleaners' child for the gram? She was tossing hoops into that toy like he was a dog. The wee lad looked really uncomfortable. I doubt she asked his mothers permission to video him either. Plus how much of a slob must you be to require a cleaner for a 2 bedroom villa?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Did anyone see her exploiting her cleaners' child for the gram? She was tossing hoops into that toy like he was a dog. The wee lad looked really uncomfortable. I doubt she asked his mothers permission to video him either. Plus how much of a slob must you be to require a cleaner for a 2 bedroom villa?
She struggles to justify cleaning the sweat off her gym equipment - I was in no doubt that she had a cleaner for her accommodation.

• Haha
No sale in the nó witness furnace, she must be hard stuck.
Everyone I've chatted to don't follow her any long they're tired of her, one even said that her coaches are bad and that she's writing these reviews herself.

• Haha
  • Wow
Everyone I've chatted to don't follow her any long they're tired of her, one even said that her coaches are bad and that she's writing these reviews herself.
No witness furnace. Dead 💀 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
one even said that her coaches are bad and that she's writing these reviews herself.
As we've long suspected....they're all written using the same type of comments and syntax which points to one person (or people 'schooled'in what to say)

Reactions: 6
Didn’t someone say come Xmas she will suddenly have some places available for furnace.

I don’t know how anyone could find her inspiring. She is the last person anyone should be taking health an fitness advice from.

Reactions: 7
"NO WITNESS FURNACE" 🤣🤣🤣 - gotta be the next thread title 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She has been « triggered » by other influencers such as Roz purcell, Dana Mercer etc who are saying that women should not feel pressure to lose weight in January etc. This goes completely against her business model. The more women will feel guilty about their weight, the more clients she will get. She claims she is helping « women » better themselves when all she does is promote a binge self restrict way of living. Here is a big donut, now Im gonna kill myself at the gym to burn it. Eat eveything you want and don’t think about your body and the next day she weighs herself, and post photos of her old skinny ways. Sadly, she is a danger to all women...she needs to FIX her eating disorder!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.