Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This 🤣🤣🤣🤣 christ almighty she would clean sicken you the way she slabbers on about it. I know my sister would personally tell me to duck up if I was constantly bringing it up. Dont her family feel embarrassed? She's acting like they didn't contribute at all and its left her out of pocket.
Mortified for the family, she's making them out to be some type of Make a Wish/Barnardo's charity case that she helped realise their dream of getting on an actual plane :ROFLMAO:
Next there'll be stories about how she was paying her mam double the going rate to clean her room in swords last Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
What good is a giving your family a gift if you’re going to keep bringing up how you gave them that gift.
She’s not a millionaire ffs (far from it), personally my family wouldnt dream of allowing me to pay for them to go on a trip like that. My parents are still sending me money for Christmas in my 30s 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Can't wait for tonight's lame attempts at having a good time for Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What good is a giving your family a gift if you’re going to keep bringing up how you gave them that gift.
She’s not a millionaire ffs (far from it), personally my family wouldnt dream of allowing me to pay for them to go on a trip like that. My parents are still sending me money for Christmas in my 30s 🤣
She sold her car to pay for the trip? Did I take that up correctly?

Was nt it like an 08?

Reactions: 6
She sold her car to pay for the trip? Did I take that up correctly?

Was nt it like an 08?
She was trying to sell that car long before that SA trip!! If she sold her car before the trip and put it towards the cost, that’s one thing, but selling her car to pay for the trip is an entirely different thing. What a complete melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's embarrassing how she always says how she paid for ther family holiday. Like why say you paid for it???

Reactions: 5
Also I'm sure the family did actually pay for the stuff they did in South Africa because when asked questions she was like oh my dad organised all the day to day stuff I don't have a clue "I'm useless as a travel guide" or something along those line. Like get over it now it was a once in a life time trip yes yes but let's move on from that and the LC points from what 2006. Her LC Papers wouldn't even be in the past papers study guides anymore

Also loling at the throw back pict of her in non my protein gear clearly when she was just a amateur gym attendee without a pt course under her belt her physicque is quite similar to when she lets herself go.

Last edited:
Also I'm sure the family did actually pay for the stuff they did in South Africa because when asked questions she was like oh my dad organised all the day to day stuff I don't have a clue "I'm useless as a travel guide" or something along those line. Like get over it now it was a once in a life time trip yes yes but let's move on from that and the LC points from what 2006. Her LC Papers wouldn't even be in the past papers study guides anymore

Also loling at the throw back pict of her in non my protein gear clearly when she was just a amateur gym attendee without a pt course under her belt her physicque is quite similar to when she lets herself go.
Yeah when she was pushing revolut she said it was handy for everyone putting the money in for accommodation in South Africa etc. I think she paid for the flights and that’s it. It’s not nothing, but considering how much she earns for doing feck all...it’s not that grand.

Reactions: 4
She boasts about how she paid for the holiday for the family then avoided them like the plague when she came home to dublin 2 months later cuz she didnt want to live at home.

Reactions: 15
Ugly personality.

Maybe needs to read a few more of those self-help/conquering the ego type books...clearly not working at the moment!!

Reactions: 5
She boasts about how she paid for the holiday for the family then avoided them like the plague when she came home to dublin 2 months later cuz she didnt want to live at home.
Combination of "Look at me, treating my family" white knighting, and probably guilt at feeling the need to run away from her life in Ireland, and in hand, her family.

Absolutely gross the way she keeps bringing it up. My family would go mental if I did that for them, but kept rubbing it in their faces.
I'm sure the mother would much more appreciate having her family around her at Christmas, than any flights to SA.

Absolutely gross the way she keeps bringing it up. My family would go mental if I did that for them, but kept rubbing it in their faces.
I'm sure the mother would much more appreciate having her family around her at Christmas, than any flights to SA.
[/QUOTE]

Are you sure she’d rather have Siobhan around? 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are you sure she’d rather have Siobhan around? 😂🤣
[/QUOTE]

Could have gotten the Kerrigan's turkey for free though 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's honestly so odd that amount of times she says it. Surely the holiday itself was a highlight of her year not the fact that she paid for? How is paying for it a highlight? Her priorities are all skewed. I'd rather pay for it myself than have my sister or whatever posting that on social media all the time. I'd transfer her the money the next day if I saw her doing that hah.

Did she pay for it to have a great trip together or to make herself feel rich and high and mighty and like she'd "made it"? Same reason she flew first class back to Bali. I have such second hand embarrassment for her.

Reactions: 12
What is it about people recording themselves talking a shot??? Is it in case we don't believe them later? Is it to show us what a shot looks like? Is it to try convince themselves and everyone else they're such wild mad party animals having a ball when all they've concerned about it making sure every thing they do goes on the gram? It's all just so juvenile and so contrived.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Feeling crap after all the food last night (slash month)” literally duck OFF Siobhán, she spends her day preaching to people either to start now and not mind what you might have consumed lately, or to enjoy consuming things and change your outlook, only to be unable to own what she’s trying to sell. She’s so bleeping triggering 😡

• Sad
“Feeling crap after all the food last night (slash month)” literally duck OFF Siobhán, she spends her day preaching to people either to start now and not mind what you might have consumed lately, or to enjoy consuming things and change your outlook, only to be unable to own what she’s trying to sell. She’s so bleeping triggering 😡
Exactly !!! The only reason she is in Bali is that its a paradise for bingeing (cheap food everywhere, delivered at your door) and restricting (hours at crossift, bali mna, walkin on the beach) Her eating disorder is controlling all her life decisions. I feel sorry she cannot see it herself when it’s so obvious! I remember Sinead saying they had promised each other to stop 2 things. Sinead had to stop using filters ... and Siobhan had to stop saying she looked « fat » 😬.Her friends must have enough of her being obssessed with her body figure. «I won’t go out coz I don’t want to drink tonight (and then binge) », no actually I will going out and drink, no actually I won’t 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.