Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen this devastating post. I hope whichever one of ye took the last spot feels guilty that I now haven’t got a place for this generic plan . I’ll never get to type a review in excel and strangely mention the key words ‘ food, mindset and nutrition’ which magically get mentioned in every single excel style review 🧐.. I’ll never get that zoom check in with siobhan and I won’t get to live my best life. I hope ye understand I’ll be taking some time off line to deal with this

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just seen this devastating post. I hope whichever one of ye took the last spot feels guilty that I now haven’t got a place for this generic plan . I’ll never get to type a review in excel and strangely mention the key words ‘ food, mindset and nutrition’ which magically get mentioned in every single excel style review 🧐.. I’ll never get that zoom check in with siobhan and I won’t get to live my best life. I hope ye understand I’ll be taking some time off line to deal with this
Would you like me to send you some emergency highlighters, so you can distract yourself with random quotes that mean nothing??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My bets are on Leo Varadkar and Micheál Martin having signed up after getting the emails 🤣 I can’t wait for their testimonials!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I've been writing emails every day since March ...well 5 days a week 🤣. Send me ideas of what to write about ... I love writing .

The woman is a walking contradiction!!!

Although we do know she loves writing from all the made up OH furnace of hell testimonials 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I've been writing emails every day since March ...well 5 days a week 🤣. Send me ideas of what to write about ... I love writing .

The woman is a walking contradiction!!!

Although we do know she loves writing from all the made up OH furnace of hell testimonials 😏
Surely she is doing enough writing while writing her book.. Yet another lie, sorry contradiction!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She comes across as grasping at straws at this stage. She gives nothing 100%. Everything is half arsed with her. Her own physique, her business, her clients, her work ethic etc. She can't seem to hold onto relationships and friends and to cover up her fraudster behaviour she sneers and downgrades people who have a 'conventional' life. She has issues

Reactions: 4
She will probably pay a ghost writer to write her book. 🙄 The only way to avoid copying & pasting everything that she has highlighted.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Begartys story from yesterday is hilarious. Turns out the little pet can’t have everything, can’t have xmas at home and jet off to sun then. Awwwwhhh . And he is going back to Liverpool . Why is the world so cruel to these people .

Reactions: 5
I cannot cope with Cory's (coco) fangirling!!? I followed her for a week or two but then had to unfollow! Why do people who suddenly discover reading have to proclaim it daily to the universe like they are trying to prove their intellect or something! Can't cope with constant spouting of shite from self help books🙈 Like, come back to me when you have read some fiction etc and actually broadened your horizons a bit besides jumping on the self help reading bandwagon! Can't deal with Cory - get a mind of your own and this whole 'i have the best job ever' shite - the feedback sheets from OH fitness furnace look like something from the 80s, so ugly and out dates looking!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot cope with Cory's (coco) fangirling!!? I followed her for a week or two but then had to unfollow! Why do people who suddenly discover reading have to proclaim it daily to the universe like they are trying to prove their intellect or something! Can't cope with constant spouting of shite from self help books🙈 Like, come back to me when you have read some fiction etc and actually broadened your horizons a bit besides jumping on the self help reading bandwagon! Can't deal with Cory - get a mind of your own and this whole 'i have the best job ever' shite - the feedback sheets from OH fitness furnace look like something from the 80s, so ugly and out dates looking!
Also had to unfollow, the jaw clench I had reading some of her posts. 😬

She will probably pay a ghost writer to write her book. 🙄 The only way to avoid copying & pasting everything that she has highlighted.
She'll throw 30 self-help books at some Bali local and get him to type up the highlighted bits for a tenner 😁

#ghOHstwriting

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.