Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You tattlers are having my life with these questions! It must be people from here asking some of these.

And who is the guy in the ‘not an ex pic?’ 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You tattlers are having my life with these questions! It must be people from here asking some of these.

That's what I was wondering. Is he James Smith's friend who was mentioned a while ago?

Reactions: 1
her favourite topic is herself,she loves showing off every aspect of her life. She's probably creaming her pants flicking through her camera roll

Has her sister flew home for Xmas, and on a night out at home? They're a bleeping joke.
I thought the same thing! No chance she followed the rules and isolated etc as required.

Yeah, the height made me think it was too tall for sonny also. It’s probably just some CrossFit randomer.
I think it might be the conormcmanuscoach lad. If you look in her 2019 highlights he featured a good bit and she is featured on his pics. But who knows, that's a wild stab in the dark

Reactions: 1
How could I forget. She kept posting stiries with him, giggling and obssessed 😅. I remember she flew back to Dublin to get her extensions done and came back with them to Thailand 😂in an attempt to seduce him. Soon after she went to sweden too. After that she never mentioned him again.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
How could I forget. She kept posting stiries with him, giggling and obssessed 😅. I remember she flew back to Dublin to get her extensions done and came back with them to Thailand 😂in an attempt to seduce him. Soon after she went to sweden too. After that she never mentioned him again.
I think she fancies Diren more than James, I think because Diren is a lapdog for James she tries to get attention & be cool for the gang 😬😬🤨🧐 but i think diren only tags & plays along to take the piss !

Reactions: 5
Jesus that nightclub was scraping the barrel with her as “head hostess”. She loves to drop that in almost as much as the leaving very results 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah the restraining order probably didn't allow her to 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She constantly feels the need to show she is drinking and watching sunsets, no one gives a flying duck Siobhan! Much prefer to be in Ireland with family then Bali with someone random people forming fake relationships. Also she’s having a beer and driving her scooter ? How’s no one puller her on this

Reactions: 7
I must say if she is spending Christmas with Jay Morton then I am a tiny bit jealous. He is gorgeous!!

Reactions: 2

He’s a guy called Rick or something like that she had a thing with in Thailand. Nordic CrossFitter, has just had a baby with someone recently

I must say if she is spending Christmas with Jay Morton then I am a tiny bit jealous. He is gorgeous!!
Same 😃😃

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.