Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How about she goes out for NY and just does post about it?? Oh wait.. we wouldn’t think she’s a mad bastard if it’s not on SM. Such a sad life to live

Reactions: 5
How about she goes out for NY and just does post about it?? Oh wait.. we wouldn’t think she’s a mad bastard if it’s not on SM. Such a sad life to live
Do you know I’m seeing now over time that Bali isn’t all she makes it out to be...
She doesn’t want to do the 9-5 we have here ?
So why does she still get up early in the morning then and start work? She’s still glued to a laptop be it in Bali or Ballymun!
goes to the gym.... takes pics with new ‘friends’ each time (usually more Irish/UK floating through Bali- not real friendships) with inspiration quotes...
Goes home eats, naps, reads and repeats.
Is that really the ideal lifestyle she tries so hard to prove is amazing ? Sounds like a holiday to me and I’m always ready to come back from my hols and get back into real life again. That’s why it’s called a holiday, it’s lovely for a break but in real life I prefer structure and real relationships! I honestly think Christmas has proved and shown she’s totally lonesome over there

Reactions: 24
Her Christmas looked depressing as duck. They made no effort at all.
It all looked so forced and awkward. Everything was done ‘for the gram’. Imagine spending your Christmas Day with a bunch of overgrown teenagers, with zero direction in their lives. No thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What the furnace like? Does siobhan actually put in much of an input? Are there many people doing it? Were you on the wait list? Is there actually a wait list? I have so many questions!
I have yo-yo dieted for the last 10 years and the furnace was the first time I was able to eat more satisfying food and get into shape. It might be cut and paste from other plans like it, I don’t know cause this was the first time I did high-protein etc but it worked for me. Genuinely I was a fan of Siobhan’s in the beginning but she has sent me spiralling with her food behaviour and her comments about her own eating/body - she preaches self-acceptance and body positivity but isn’t happy with herself.
It’s mostly self-driven, you follow the ‘modules’ on an app, check in with one of the coaches every week and have a zoom call with Siobhán at the end. Was raging though she offered money off to people to join after I had signed up 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 11
How come she hasn’t liked or commented on her bff Sinead’s pics of her and her new fella 🤔🤔🤔
I reckon she’s jealous, she never likes any pictures
of her showing off more skin/her body either if you look. She comes across as one of those friends that only shows support on posts when it suits i.e when Sinead is highlighting books/posting about how great Siobhan is

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I reckon she’s jealous, she never likes any pictures
of her showing off more skin/her body either if you look. She comes across as one of those friends that only shows support on posts when it suits i.e when Sinead is highlighting books/posting about how great Siobhan is
Completely agree. She’s that friend we all need to watch - jealous of any sort of success or that whole mentality of I want what she has crap. To be fair I’m finding Sinead way more bearable these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
WHY would anyone pay into that furnace..asked again today why she doesnt show before/after pics and she makes up some crap excuse as to why she dont...SHADY AF🤣Yet often shows before/after pics of herself!!!!

• Heart
Before and after pics....is like comparing bank balances LOL your only interested in your bank balance Siobhan hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to put more thought into her morning coffee thoughts. Saying she doesnt want to go out NYE but feels she has to do it for all those at home that cant. As if shes taking one for the team and doing us all a favour? I yesterday she said she wanted to do a reel of her year 2020 but thought it would be bad taste, even though she had no problem posting it all at the time then adding 'if my content makes you jealous just mute or unfollow me, your mental health is more Important'.
Honestly she is the biggest twit and the notions like? Surely she realises some people watching her might actually love their life, in Ireland? That they have 100 things better than she does? Why does she assume we envy her? I swear, she needs sucha kick up the hole?? And COME ON!!! Her comments on if someone has a transformation it has to be because of extremes? What a bad statement to make, flat out WRONG??? Any Coach worth their salt would have a RESULTS page, hello, that's the proof right there? But also if the main message is balance, education, sound methods and positivity and no extremes needed? I just came off a Lauren Simpson Challenge and there were loads of people with fantastic results, and some over a few challenges. She is an utter idiot??!!!

Do you know I’m seeing now over time that Bali isn’t all she makes it out to be...
She doesn’t want to do the 9-5 we have here ?
So why does she still get up early in the morning then and start work? She’s still glued to a laptop be it in Bali or Ballymun!
goes to the gym.... takes pics with new ‘friends’ each time (usually more Irish/UK floating through Bali- not real friendships) with inspiration quotes...
Goes home eats, naps, reads and repeats.
Is that really the ideal lifestyle she tries so hard to prove is amazing ? Sounds like a holiday to me and I’m always ready to come back from my hols and get back into real life again. That’s why it’s called a holiday, it’s lovely for a break but in real life I prefer structure and real relationships! I honestly think Christmas has proved and shown she’s totally lonesome over there
Exactly! At the end of the day finding a good relationship or partner in life is one of lifes big milestones! I know it doesn't always workout for people or people can stay single but finding love at whatever stage is a massive experience and she can argue all she wants she doesn't want/need it but humans do need that kind of connection! Like to think she thinks we find her lonely life envious??

Last edited:
  • Heart
I don't get why she refuses to post transformation pictures. Who is asking for a before & after? Most people want more than that. A beginning, 1 or 2 a bit further on, a middle, a bit further on again & end picture when they finish the program. Also, progress a few months later. I myself have backslided without accountability.

That bank balance comparison was so out of place. It would be better if she reads the room globally & stays in for NYE😒🙄 Why is she being such a twit? She is broadcasting her falsehoods & shortcomings for the world to see.

I predict 2021 will be the year she fades away. Her "living differently" approach will show many "actually, now that I've seen what nomad life is like, I like my life". She pretty much exposing not only herself but tainting others like her.

Other stronger, more ethical figures will come to the fore as they develop & grow their skills & mindset. The ones that aren't afraid of naysayers. They will really sink her to the bottom of her morning coffee.

• Heart
When she is 40 what will have to show for her "living differently" lifestyle.

Reactions: 4
What’s the bets that Heg isn’t going to Bali after all?
My bets are on Sinead jumping ship back over to Liverpool again. Her old stomping ground plus Jack will be there! She did allude to a huge change up in her content coming in 2021! To be fair I wouldn’t blame her. I’d rather be in prison than live a bland life in Bali under shoveons smelly armpits

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My bets are on Sinead jumping ship back over to Liverpool again. Her old stomping ground plus Jack will be there! She did allude to a huge change up in her content coming in 2021! To be fair I wouldn’t blame her. I’d rather be in prison than live a bland life in Bali under shoveons smelly armpits
I think she should stay on this side of the world even as annoying as I find her I just can't relate to a**h*les living in Bali and I can't see the long term benefits of being there. She would be better off in the UK I think

Her comments on if someone has a transformation it has to be because of extremes? What a bad statement to make, flat out WRONG??? Any Coach worth their salt would have a RESULTS page, hello, that's the proof right there? But also if the main message is balance, education, sound methods and positivity and no extremes needed?
This actually made me so angry when i saw it! She's obviously responding to comments here about 'reviews' and lack of 'result' pictures etc.
I follow a lot of different 'fitness' experts who occasionally show their clients progress- and NONE of them have resorted to extreme practices to get results?? That's actually very insulting to those who have addressed food/exercise issues and successfully transformed themselves physically and mentally. She makes out the 'mental' journey is the most important part but realistically if someone doesn't also physically transform in some way, the programme cant claim to be a nutrition and fitness education journey.

I don't get why she refuses to post transformation pictures. Who is asking for a before & after? Most people want more than that. A beginning, 1 or 2 a bit further on, a middle, a bit further on again & end picture when they finish the program. Also, progress a few months later. I myself have backslided without accountability.
Exactly. Not one person would expect a miraculous transformation in a short space of time. Showing a realistic timeframe of peoples results is normal for PT's and nutritionists, and as you say, follow up posts a few months later would show how 'good' (or not!) the programme is at educating clients on how to sustain results.
I've yet to read a comment from anyone who genuinely felt this programme was good. Any comments I've seen related to cut & paste recipes/menus and workouts, and siobhan has very little to do with the coaching at all. Its literally a money spinner for her. She doesn't exactly practice what she preaches....

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.