Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, she’s featured in the gyms stories and grid quite regularly, they always (only) repost/feature people that come to the gym with large followings on insta. If you haven’t got 3k or more followers, or if you’re not mates with the coaches, you most likely won’t get tagged hah. It makes complete sense for the business exposure. I know for a fact that the coaches don’t take her seriously there tho, I would share what I’ve heard them say about her behind her back, but I’ve already had two cretins on here come for me for no bleeping reason today, so I’m gonna keep the inside info to myself 💃🏼🙏
Spill the tea please!!!

Also - just a point from me - i once worked with a girl who had TERRIBLE BO - so bad that if you went to the staff room hours after you'd know she had been there. So totally get what you were saying in your earlier post!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Feeling better since she got the dirt removed from her face........what the actual 🤢 why would she even tell people this. You are an adult ffs wash your face!!! Cleanse morning and evening and use a face cloth to wash your face if you are sweating all day. And wash your hair while your at it 🙄🙄
I know!!!! What the hell like? Is she not washing and exfoliating her God damn face??? Very strange??

Reactions: 2
Spill the tea please!!!

Also - just a point from me - i once worked with a girl who had TERRIBLE BO - so bad that if you went to the staff room hours after you'd know she had been there. So totally get what you were saying in your earlier post!
Agree! Don’t leave us hanging like that 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I don't get why she thinks Bali is dirty and is causing her bad skin. Surely everyone would have skin problems if that was the case.
Why can she not take responsibility for her own habits?! I'm guessing people simply wash more frequently there if they're sweaty. Leaving sweat and dirt from your hair on your face causes dirt, how does she not see this?

Reactions: 6
I don't get why she thinks Bali is dirty and is causing her bad skin. Surely everyone would have skin problems if that was the case.
Why can she not take responsibility for her own habits?! I'm guessing people simply wash more frequently there if they're sweaty. Leaving sweat and dirt from your hair on your face causes dirt, how does she not see this?
Her bad skin has travelled with her to every country she has lived in. This would surely tell her that the issue lies with her and her face picking/non-washing habits. There are some things 500 points in the LC can get you. Common sense clearly isn’t one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She needs to wash her face and get a proper skin care routine. The sun should be drying any spots out. She admits the spots are caused by her picking her face. I good face wash, use an oil free SPF (something like heliocare, amazing!), lay off the heavy foundation and just cleanse, cleanse, cleanse! It’s a hot country. In theory she should have the best skin of her life with all the washing, water, sun. She’s either got a hormonal imbalance causing the spots which may require medication or she’s a scruffy cow and not washing her bloody face. She needs to wash before/after exercise, regularly throughout the day and before bed.

Reactions: 3
I wonder what her skin care routine actually is. I am no expert in skin care but I can see that over the last couple of years it has become alot more than just cleanse tone and moisturise which was the general advice for years. Now with masks and oils and serums and acids she would need something more than just moisturiser. She showed before she uses environ #gifted from Monica Tolan but she doesnt say much more than that. Sure even just a good cleanse in the morning and evening would take away the 'dirt' that is 'causing the problem'.

I wonder what her skin care routine actually is. I am no expert in skin care but I can see that over the last couple of years it has become alot more than just cleanse tone and moisturise which was the general advice for years. Now with masks and oils and serums and acids she would need something more than just moisturiser. She showed before she uses environ #gifted from Monica Tolan but she doesnt say much more than that. Sure even just a good cleanse in the morning and evening would take away the 'dirt' that is 'causing the problem'.
I'd say she wont pay for amything decent herself

her skin really isn't that bad so I'd say it's just from not washing and eating all that shite.

Reactions: 6
Question? Why doesn't she show before and after pics of the furnace? I don't get it? The feedback seems to be made up. Typing so similar yet trying to be so different 😂. No way a coach would not put up progress pics of a program they're selling. I don't know between my protein, furnace, teeth whitening she seems like a chancer!
She'd try sell snow to an Eskimo that one.
Don't be silly - why would a fitness plan have before/after pics or transformation stories? No, no the Furnace uses extremely advanced marketing techniques. You might not have heard of it. Its called a spreadsheet template, with no date/time/proof of who actually filled it out but that shares highly informative and persuasive 'client feedback'. Lets not forget you can also go on the Furnace Insta page and listen to clients with their voices heavily disguised talking about how brill they found the program. You can't see them and their voices sound like they are in a witness protection program and being disguised for their own safety but its obviously a highly effective marketing communication tool. There is a waiting list you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Don't be silly - why would a fitness plan have before/after pics or transformation stories? No, no the Furnace uses extremely advanced marketing techniques. You might not have heard of it. Its called a spreadsheet template, with no date/time/proof of who actually filled it out but that shares highly informative and persuasive 'client feedback'. Lets not forget you can also go on the Furnace Insta page and listen to clients with their voices heavily disguised talking about how brill they found the program. You can't see them and their voices sound like they are in a witness protection program and being disguised for their own safety but its obviously a highly effective marketing communication tool. There is a waiting list you know.
Perhaps we should rename it the OH witness furnace, instead of fitness furnace 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You can see (if you’re used to working with excel daily) that she has edited the reviews. Check the ones she’s shared there a blue frame around the box which means she edited the doc, as opposed to viewing it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It's also amazing how every feedback is spelled perfectly and uses all the same syntax as the last...

Look at us here! Look at facebook! Insta! People misspell, use apostrophes wrong, the wrong 'your', 'there' (Begarty), people use slang, etc. etc., the odds of that feedback being from different people are slim to none.

Reactions: 11

This is the problem with a lot of influencers in Bali, they clearly don’t pay any taxes and they only eat in western restaurants. So they live their cheaply and give zero back to the economy of the country!

also your face and hands gets really dirty driving a bike but anyone living in Asia would know you need to wash them straight after!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.