Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bahahaha! I feel like it’s bad enough for you lot having to watch her through the filtered lens of Instagram. The reality for those of us in Bali that have to share gym space and coaches with her, it’s safe to say it’s 100x worse! She bleeping stinks so bad, you can smell her across the room. She acts like she’s amazing at Muay Thai. But like she said herself, she doesn’t even spar, she’s been doing the training for like, three years, but there’s zero bleeping point unless you spar because you’re not going to be able to put anything into action when your opponent is a head-kicking badass muthafucker that wants to kill you, rather than a chilled person that’s simply holding pads for you to kick and punch with literally zero fighting skills involved.

I’ve been doing Muay Thai for 6 months, compared to her three plus years. I guarantee, you put me in a ring with her (and we are similar heights and weights so we probably would be matched if we entered into the same competition) and I would literally bleeping destroy her within two rounds. Her cardio bleeping sucks dick. Her technique sucks dick. Her power sucks dick. And, maybe most importantly, her defence sucks dick. I would knock her the duck out easily.

It’s easy to look good once you’ve been doing it for a few months - with a pad holder.

It’s another bleeping thing once that pad holder starts fighting back and throwing out punches and kicks that you have to defend and fight against.

She wouldn’t stand a bleeping chance in the ring.
Ya her cardio is very bad, anyone see her to the workouts with Leanne Moore when she was living with her? She was always bollixed!

Reactions: 6
She is a disgrace with the tanning. Has she no fear of skin cancer. It's a holy disgrace and she is old enough to know better. It is deadly dangerous to get burned and she does it repeatedly and on purpose.

Reactions: 8
The area around the pool looks rank, like the whole place needs a proper deep clean and tidy up. She's so slovenly and sloppy, a right lazy witch I'd say. Would you not want to do a tidy and clean up when you move back in?! I'm not surprised to hear she reeks in the gym.

The area around the pool looks rank, like the whole place needs a proper deep clean and tidy up. She's so slovenly and sloppy, a right lazy witch I'd say. Would you not want to do a tidy and clean up when you move back in?! I'm not surprised to hear she reeks in the gym.
Thought the same ! No respect for property to even keep it tidy

Reactions: 5
The villa doesn't look so appealing now I know about the rats etc getting into those outdoor kitchens.

Yeah now that I know it’s only 3 walls and some tarp I’m not so impressed by it. I can’t think of anything worse than all the bugs coming in 🤢

Bahahaha! I feel like it’s bad enough for you lot having to watch her through the filtered lens of Instagram. The reality for those of us in Bali that have to share gym space and coaches with her, it’s safe to say it’s 100x worse! She bleeping stinks so bad, you can smell her across the room. She acts like she’s amazing at Muay Thai. But like she said herself, she doesn’t even spar, she’s been doing the training for like, three years, but there’s zero bleeping point unless you spar because you’re not going to be able to put anything into action when your opponent is a head-kicking badass muthafucker that wants to kill you, rather than a chilled person that’s simply holding pads for you to kick and punch with literally zero fighting skills involved.

I’ve been doing Muay Thai for 6 months, compared to her three plus years. I guarantee, you put me in a ring with her (and we are similar heights and weights so we probably would be matched if we entered into the same competition) and I would literally bleeping destroy her within two rounds. Her cardio bleeping sucks dick. Her technique sucks dick. Her power sucks dick. And, maybe most importantly, her defence sucks dick. I would knock her the duck out easily.

It’s easy to look good once you’ve been doing it for a few months - with a pad holder.

It’s another bleeping thing once that pad holder starts fighting back and throwing out punches and kicks that you have to defend and fight against.

I mean, I'm no fan, but isn't that a bit much? She stinks so bad you can smell her across the room?

Reactions: 4
Just saying it how it is. Have you worked out with her? You do realise this is a site DEDICATED to bitching, right? Feel free to ignore me. Peace ✌
Obviously I haven't. Bit weird that your history shows you are exclusively here to talk about her! Anyway whatever, I don't like comments about looks or hygiene. Sorry. I have critisized her for her greed around money and her contradictions. Anyway you do you.

Question? Why doesn't she show before and after pics of the furnace? I don't get it? The feedback seems to be made up. Typing so similar yet trying to be so different 😂. No way a coach would not put up progress pics of a program they're selling. I don't know between my protein, furnace, teeth whitening she seems like a chancer!
She'd try sell snow to an Eskimo that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Obviously I haven't. Bit weird that your history shows you are exclusively here to talk about her! Anyway whatever, I don't like comments about looks or hygiene. Sorry. I have critisized her for her greed around money and her contradictions. Anyway you do you.
Yeah, obviously you haven’t worked out with her. I could just as easily say that it’s “a bit weird” that you’re here trying criticise me for making a comment about someone’s (that I have actually met) smell, when you haven’t met that person.

Frankly my dear, I don’t give two shits if you don’t like comments about certain things, you don’t have the right to try to censor anyone or attempt to enforce your ideals onto anyone else. I suggest you heed your own advice and keep doing you, I.e; mind your business.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Feeling better since she got the dirt removed from her face........what the actual 🤢 why would she even tell people this. You are an adult ffs wash your face!!! Cleanse morning and evening and use a face cloth to wash your face if you are sweating all day. And wash your hair while your at it 🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Wonder why she doesn't want to spar when a gym partner gleefully claims they would, "knock her the duck out easily."...

I do not believe that lack of sparring is a valid criticism.

Reactions: 2
I actually don’t understand what she means by “having dirt removed from her skin” is she trying to imply everyone who lives in Bali needs to have their skin cleaned by someone?

Surely cleaning your own face isn’t that hard

I actually don’t understand what she means by “having dirt removed from her skin” is she trying to imply everyone who lives in Bali needs to have their skin cleaned by someone?

Surely cleaning your own face isn’t that hard
Neither is shopping for food and cooking meals for yourself, yet here we are with Siobhán.

• Haha
Yeah, obviously you haven’t worked out with her. I could just as easily say that it’s “a bit weird” that you’re here trying criticise me for making a comment about someone’s (that I have actually met) smell, when you haven’t met that person.

Frankly my dear, I don’t give two shits if you don’t like comments about certain things, you don’t have the right to try to censor anyone or attempt to enforce your ideals onto anyone else. I suggest you heed your own advice and keep doing you, I.e; mind your business.
Grand 😂

Keep at the muay thai, i hear it's good for getting out that aggression!

• Haha
Anyone else getting serious 'we can't actually stand you and you think us making fun of you is banter' vibes off this??
1608285272882.png
1608285247028.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.