Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This doesn’t add up for me. I go to the gym every day and do resistance training only. My Fitbit will add on the equivalent step count that my resistance training would have accounted for. I’m not sure about her Apple Watch, but perhaps a lot of that 17k+ steps came from her earlier workout. She’s deliberately misleading followers if that’s the case.

This also! And 6k is a pretty brisk pace to do in an hour so for her to do that in her living room... I can't get out of my head what she must look like. Literally imagine running round your living and having to turn round and go back and then turn and go back and turn and go back ... every 15 seconds or so for 3 bleeping hours .......

🤯

There's no way she did that!! More lies!

Reactions: 3
That’s the total over the day on an Apple Watch, if she was walking a lot and working out earlier during the day it’s possible she got that figure. She is definitely misleading people though, making it seem as if that was one workout. Individual workouts display a bit differently.

Not strictly relevant but Apple and Fitbit are not comparable on step count, they calculate differently. People have worn them both on the same arm over a period of time and got different results.

Reactions: 2
pretty sure nutritionwithniamh is reffering to siobhan on her story now about a question siobhan answered the other day.
Definitely! Sure she quoted the question and answer word for word. We'll know tomorrow if siobhan saw it as there will no doubt be some hint on some post about what she meant. I'm glad to see some growing Irish fitness and nutrition accounts dont look up to her and believe everything she says, unlike that cocoryry girl. She just laps up everything siobhan and sinead say from what I have seen

Reactions: 4
Definitely! Sure she quoted the question and answer word for word. We'll know tomorrow if siobhan saw it as there will no doubt be some hint on some post about what she meant. I'm glad to see some growing Irish fitness and nutrition accounts dont look up to her and believe everything she says, unlike that cocoryry girl. She just laps up everything siobhan and sinead say from what I have seen
That coco one is scarily obsessed with siobhan and Sinead

Reactions: 6
Yeah but it’s very different being in the western countries that have contactless payments everywhere you go. Here in Bali, cash is everything. Most places charge you 3% to pay with card anyway. And all the food that she orders, on that app, it’s all paid for with cash on delivery. So trying to compare your situation to here is like apples and oranges. It’s a very different world out here.
I didn’t realise that. Nearly killed me to take up for her...won’t be doing that again 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I must have missed it! Can anyone summarize the gist of it?

Reactions: 1
This doesn’t add up for me. I go to the gym every day and do resistance training only. My Fitbit will add on the equivalent step count that my resistance training would have accounted for. I’m not sure about her Apple Watch, but perhaps a lot of that 17k+ steps came from her earlier workout. She’s deliberately misleading followers if that’s the case.
Yup I have a Garmin and I reckon it's very roughly about 1000steps per 1km/1.2km ish. I doubt she did 17km around her living room !

Reactions: 3
Niamh just debunked some advice that Siobhan gave about motivation to eat healthy. Niamh is very smart, empathetic and more importantly qualified. She actually knows what she is talking about.

It still amazes me that somebody with zero qualifications and disordered eating themselves doles out advice like that.

Reactions: 11
The rain comment ? Ginger pubes if you weren’t expecting rain in Ireland at any point of the year you need to take your head out of your my protein covered hole

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s on tinder? Yet said in a q&a the other day she has no interest in being in a relationship, doesn’t want one, is too selfish? More like no one will have her 😂 unless she’s on there looking a ride, I’d say it’s been a while 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder is it on her profile she got over 500 points in leaving

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.