Siobh.Ohagan #4 living differently but every days the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw it first on AIR BB for 17 a night 550e per month give or take, i google it the minuts she moved in, and i posted it here too
Hahaha so my guess wasn’t too far off the mark then! I know what you get around Canggu and for what kinda money, given that I live here so I have a good idea. That place wouldn’t be worth €1600 even in peak season, pre-corona times, there’s just no way. She just wants to make people believe she’s successful and has cash to throw away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Watching her stories I’m just struck by how hollow it all is. She thinks she’s living her best life out in Bali but it strikes me as being more than just a bit sad? Going to the gym every day, transient friendships which probably won’t last and shilling for Myprotein. It’s just not real life.

Reactions: 13
She’s has no meaningful relationships out there. She’ll at some point get a boyfriend and slowly disappear from social media is my prediction. She gets all her validation from the persona she has online and this whole living differently spiel is her way of acting like she doesn’t care that everyone her age has moved on and grew up. Surprised she hasn’t picked up that from the multiple underlinings of lost connections.

Reactions: 9
As someone stated earlier, she did live with a girl in naas 😂I don't actually care she's a spoilt brat. I actually got a bit rattled at Her touching ya mans cookie and him saying "don't touch it" Her reply was "why not?". The silence was deafening. She's clearly an entitled wee girl who must get her own way.
Would you actually blame him, she just said that her skin is so bad because she walks around all day like a sweaty Betty.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she’s charging her housemates £350 a month?! That’s what your man Ed said he was paying plus there’s five people there now including her! He also said that was very expensive for the area 🧐 Hope she’s not ripping them off.

Reactions: 3
Isn't it a bit strange that she has 142k followers.... yet her posts have only 20 comments....?

Reactions: 3
Isn't it a bit strange that she has 142k followers.... yet her posts have only 20 comments....?
Its all Instagram's fault, they shouldnt be allowing accounts that sign up post 5 or less and stay active. Instagram need another overhaul like a few years ago.

Reactions: 4
Siobhan stinks of White privilege, always has to have the latest iPhone!! She’s so far up her own arse!

Reactions: 14
Yup, absolute bullshit, totally bought! Nobody i know has ever heard of her, and any Irish person with 30k followers is pretty much a household name.

Herself and the Beg from the Derg miraculously made it to 140k around exactly the same time A few months back...what a cOHincidence! Looks like they're buying interactions too. Why any company would touch them is beyond me! 🤖🤖🤖

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Siobhan stinks of White privilege, always has to have the latest iPhone!! She’s so far up her own arse!
I did not hear SOH preach about understand white privilege or equality during or after her cosy family holiday to South Africa.

IMO it is the country where white privilege is most prevalent - I certainly got my eyes opened after I traveled there .
Its not hard to miss - you can see it and if you talk to any local you get an understand of it.
I'm guessing she was ignorant to its existence, just living her best life (differently obvs)

I don't really hear her mentioning much about white privilege or equality - until later in the year, around the time of George Floyd, then she was an expert - swipe up to get this book i read.

To me , she is white privilege personified.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She couldn't speak about any topic with depth because she is totally shallow and superficial. Her 500 point leaving cert does not mean she is intelligent or informed. I can't imagine she gives a shite about poverty or racism. She also gives the impression that she tight as a duck's arse with money. There is something so greedy and stingy about her. Shallow shiv

Reactions: 14
She couldn't speak about any topic with depth because she is totally shallow and superficial. Her 500 point leaving cert does not mean she is intelligent or informed. I can't imagine she gives a shite about poverty or racism. She also gives the impression that she tight as a duck's arse with money. There is something so greedy and stingy about her. Shallow shiv
"Shallow shiv " :ROFLMAO:
Perfectly sums her up

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was so mad at her during a lot of the BLM protests in the US and civil unrest over there as she was suddenly was like "hey guys here is a swipe of so u can be informed just like me" on white privilage and the history of BLM. Yet she will happily boast that she doesn't have a clue what's going on in the world all the time . I think she probably read those books and was like can't apply to me I'm such a good person I brought my family on holiday to a very messed up country and we had a wonderful time with all the money we spent.

Everyone has a different uni experience but I can't imagine shiv was up at 3 in the morning having profound debates about the world or even aware of anything happening outside her circle of college friends even now she doesn't seem to have much of a clue on a lot of stuff. She reminds me of a teenager that doesn't want to leave school cos the glory days will be over once she has to face the real world.

I'm actually starting to wonder if she has an actual disorder with this whole skin picking thing. It's just so constant that I'm actually concerned it's a mental health issue at this stage. I don't think she's truly happy, I think she's convincing herself she is.

I could be overreaching here, but obsessive picking at your face is not normal...

(And I say this as someone who has to pop a spot when I find it, but I go at it once and then don't touch it because I don't want to infect it!)

Reactions: 8
I did not hear SOH preach about understand white privilege or equality during or after her cosy family holiday to South Africa.

IMO it is the country where white privilege is most prevalent - I certainly got my eyes opened after I traveled there .
Its not hard to miss - you can see it and if you talk to any local you get an understand of it.
I'm guessing she was ignorant to its existence, just living her best life (differently obvs)

I don't really hear her mentioning much about white privilege or equality - until later in the year, around the time of George Floyd, then she was an expert - swipe up to get this book i read.

To me , she is white privilege personified.
She loves talking about that holiday because its the james smith equivalent of when he bought his dad a car. Once again she had no interest in doing that and spending that money on her family but james smith did a good thing for his family so siobhan had to do something that looked like it was good for her family but really just a drawn out and very expensive way to impress james Smith

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She loves talking about that holiday because its the james smith equivalent of when he bought his dad a car. Once again she had no interest in doing that and spending that money on her family but james smith did a good thing for his family so siobhan had to do something that looked like it was good for her family but really just a drawn out and very expensive way to impress james Smith
Didn’t she mention in her ‘coffee thoughts’ the other day that she’s a ‘naturally altruistic person’

Sure Jan 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was so mad at her during a lot of the BLM protests in the US and civil unrest over there as she was suddenly was like "hey guys here is a swipe of so u can be informed just like me" on white privilage and the history of BLM. Yet she will happily boast that she doesn't have a clue what's going on in the world all the time . I think she probably read those books and was like can't apply to me I'm such a good person I brought my family on holiday to a very messed up country and we had a wonderful time with all the money we spent.

Everyone has a different uni experience but I can't imagine shiv was up at 3 in the morning having profound debates about the world or even aware of anything happening outside her circle of college friends even now she doesn't seem to have much of a clue on a lot of stuff. She reminds me of a teenager that doesn't want to leave school cos the glory days will be over once she has to face the real world.
She does not appear to have a very diverse social group/friends, I doubt any of their late night debates will be about setting the world right.

Reactions: 6
Howling at her talking to the camera in the almost pitch dark coz her skin is that bad, maybe take people's advice on skincare and stop picking your face idiot

• Haha
Would you actually blame him, she just said that her skin is so bad because she walks around all day like a sweaty Betty.
Ok, the skin issue! Alcohol, sugar, obviously effecting it. When she was in Dublin 2 year ago, no issue. Its from partying, late nights, drinking. Excuse me if i sound matter of fact, but she bloody 32? Teenage spots! She whinges and wines about it. She always pawing her face. She is intolerable. Lucky girl being a Vagabond, lazy days, doing nothing. She is rubbish PT-promotes over eating and drinking. She thought she had a world changing concept of **living my best life** but its actually sad. I can see her nasty undertones coming out more and more, she a bit of a joke.

Reactions: 17
Bet u she'l run home for Crimbo...... cos her skin needs a break from this Bali dirt she keeps blaming?? Imagine harping on about that, I mean is she showering off the sweat, is she washing her feckn sheets like?? Hell is wrong with her? And then these white nails?? Can she not pick a nicer colour?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.