Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Siobhan who can't get her feet off the ground or turn her body teaching boxing!

Please tell me it's a joke!!?

Edit: seen a clip of Shiv talking - she is spoofing in the exact same way she does in her videos and is fidgety.

Reactions: 17
So hang on, the meet and greet wasn’t actually a thing???
Ah now c'mon, would you have travelled from even next door to go look at this gang of trash?!!
Can't imagine the queue would be long..
Be some hum from GI Stain today too ☀🚿🚿🚿

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“And if you can all follow me guys - observe as my two feet never leave the ground, and my torso never turns. This is boxing 100, you’re welcome.”

E4F72C35-51E4-46DF-A90F-7DA07B96DB42.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She literally went to one class with a boxing coach last week to obviously get ready for this 😂😂

Ffs I could have ran a better class.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I just looked at her stories, duck me sideways this is some dry content if ever there was!

Reactions: 7
I’m here for it. The way she puts her stupid arm up and stomps to the front in the line up / colour change video. bleeping eejit.

Wtaf how old is this cretin?
You would swear they had launched a brand new clothing brand. Not just stuck their name to an existing brand and used the exact same style and colour scheme they usually use. Jfc. If this is the future I’m out.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Big turnout for them at least 😂😂😂

Sorry were the covid restrictions reintroduced?!
No one at it ... and those who were there looked bored stupid!

Brace yourself for that 'dance' thing she does with the brunette blow up doll ( aka Kiki)
Have they any self respect...& her parents were there. They must be pure ashamed to see their 34 year old daughter carry on like that.

Grow up woman for the love of christ!

The duck is this 😭
DO NOT WATCH!! That video should have an advisory warning on it! Corneas burned outta of my eyes!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Could imagine her to the folks;

Shiv: "This is my clothing line that I designed myself. All my blood, sweat and tears. When you said I couldn't life differently, look at me me now. Look how successful I am. Are you proud of me, are you proud of me now!?"

Shivs dad (thick Dublin accent): "I'm only here for the free drink. Ye did in your hole design that clobber. Get a real job Siobhan ya spoofer" **Evil laugh as he sips his mocktail**

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
7 people there and one of them is giving a tutorial on how to reef the cheap material far up your bumhole. All the while Shiv is filming and shouting "WOW!" at this girls butt.

Screenshot_20220810-162135_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
MP really did a dirty on her. No ways in hell she’s this big. I know she’s not fat but she’s not this round and inflated. Doesn’t surprise me they are teamed up together. Charlatans both of them, not an ounce of credibility between her, begs and always discounted MP.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.