Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MP really did a dirty on her. No ways in hell she’s this big. I know she’s not fat but she’s not this round and inflated. Doesn’t surprise me they are teamed up together. Charlatans both of them, not an ounce of credibility between her, begs and always discounted MP.
I don't even like her and feel bad on her behalf!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else think it was weird that they made everyone change from the pink set to the green set in the middle of the event? 🤔🙈 surely whatever they were doing could have been done in either colour and people didn't need to change

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Could imagine her to the folks;

Shiv: "This is my clothing line that I designed myself. All my blood, sweat and tears. When you said I couldn't life differently, look at me me now. Look how successful I am. Are you proud of me, are you proud of me now!?"

Shivs dad (thick Dublin accent): "I'm only here for the free drink. Ye did in your hole design that clobber. Get a real job Siobhan ya spoofer" **Evil laugh as he sips his mocktail**
Mocktail?! Not one of that family would know what a mocktail is 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Has anyone clicked on the clothing. Goes up to XL only. Which is a size 16. For all the shite they go on with I bet they had little or no control.
EDF5EDAF-3E18-4629-9C7D-C3B564444F04.jpeg

Size 16 just about fits her...... she is so bloated in this shoot! She has put on weight in recent months.

760E3AC6-1731-42FA-A60F-541B4BB2C5AE.jpeg
288CF996-0FA7-44F2-AA21-616A8E0845AA.jpeg
6CD2C9D0-1F6A-4126-857E-1191DAC50B4B.jpeg

She is the least athletic one there ... she makes Mrs Trunchball look like a Victoria’s Secret model. Every time I see her bloating in these My protein promo shots ... in a teletubby voice ... I hear “it’s tummy time, it’s tummy time”....

273577D6-E5C1-499A-9A79-927C4BC2B43C.jpeg

£54 for MyProtien leggings you can buy all the same gear on Amazon for £18.... and less.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1488366
Size 16 just about fits her...... she is so bloated in this shoot! She has put on weight in recent months.

View attachment 1488381View attachment 1488382View attachment 1488383
She is the least athletic one there ... she makes Mrs Trunchball look like a Victoria’s Secret model. Every time I see her bloating in these My protein promo shots ... in a teletubby voice ... I hear “it’s tummy time, it’s tummy time”....
Well, also think it was unwise of her to surround herself with girls who are particularly tiny! Should have thought more like a bride and chosen some ones who looked worse than her so she was hotter in comparison...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well, also think it was unwise of her to surround herself with girls who are particularly tiny! Should have thought more like a bride and chosen some ones who looked worse than her so she was hotter in comparison...
True ..... probably the closest she’ll ever get to a wedding day and having bridesmaids though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
MP really did a dirty on her. No ways in hell she’s this big. I know she’s not fat but she’s not this round and inflated. Doesn’t surprise me they are teamed up together. Charlatans both of them, not an ounce of credibility between her, begs and always discounted MP.
Did they though? Compared to the other pic released - this one is worthy of being posted to the gram. The other pics did her well dirty with the photoshop on the face. Why would a clothing company intentionally photoshop someone to be bigger 😂.

But Isn’t a big thing in the industry being transparent about models sizes etc. Siobhan.. call a spade a spade… is a big girl she’s tall and she’s filled out the last few months. She eats/drinks crap and hopes binge exercising will undo some damage.

It’s black and white (well in colour) she had no control over the editing. But goes to show how much editing or angles that she uses to appear leaner then she is. Always making sure she’s the centre of pics - can hide within the crowd & people covering side angles. Mirror pics at a certain angle. Lighting at the gym. She may be a bleep. But she knows how to angle herself 😂

Reactions: 17
Did anyone else think it was weird that they made everyone change from the pink set to the green set in the middle of the event? 🤔🙈 surely whatever they were doing could have been done in either colour and people didn't need to change
Prob Siobhan’s idea 😂

Any excuse to see them out of clothing 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
New thread title suggestion
#Green and Pink MyProtien shorts makes Shivs crack look Big

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1488366

View attachment 1488381View attachment 1488382View attachment 1488383

View attachment 1488414
£54 for MyProtien leggings you can buy all the same gear on Amazon for £18.... and less.
The state of those sets. They make most of them look like they have a huge paunch and wearing a nappy.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder was the incredibly negative response Siobhan was getting the reason the meet and greet was axed? Were MP afraid someone would ask about the photoshop so they just cobbled a load of My Protein Huns together to ensure some positive stories were shared.

The girls looked soooo allergic to Slobs ‘boxing class’ 😂😂😂

Sinéad also looked pretty fed up with her when she interrupted her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does no one else think they all look as if they have part male appendages in those bottoms?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think this shoot was done the same time as the MP shoot when she was straight off her holliers and she said herself she had gained 10 lbs. I think she has probably lost a fair bit of it now.

The outfits even make the skinny girls look like they have pot bellies so that's a no from me!

Reactions: 19
Jesus they are such that they are flogging. 2 colours and the crotch. That girl pulling them up. Jesus it keeps getting worse. The Shein of insta huns the lot of them 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.