Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she didn't cover the cushion when she was using the ugliest sofa cover in London on that sofa that she said had such an offensive pattern). 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Half-arsed jobs always from her.

View attachment 1482439
And she couldn't afford some new cushions? I also wouldn't bring the landlord/landlady's cushions to the park with me, no matter how little I liked the pattern

Reactions: 18
And she couldn't afford some new cushions? I also wouldn't bring the landlord/landlady's cushions to the park with me, no matter how little I liked the pattern
She done this last summer aswell with pillows from the bed in a short term stay the disrespectful bint.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Studying what? Her bellybutton?
I think she's STILL studying the EIQ nutrition course that Cory and all have done years ago. Remember she was cramming it before she left Bali because she didn't want to carry the coursework books?

Reactions: 14
Right where the duck is she getting money for all these meals out, hoovers, books etc.

Like WHO is funding this?

I know books aren’t expensive but there’s 3 books at at least a tenner each. 30 odd quid here there and everywhere, I don’t get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Lads, what’s this? I was actually screen shooting the picture because they boasted that the pants don’t roll down, which they Obvs do. But that Fanny sweat is just wrong
Guys I think it’s just the seam of the gusset 😅🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know some people think these emails are amended/ embellished etc, but I swear they are a direct copy and paste! She’s essentially a parody of herself these days. Todays mail is particularly egregious, right from the first sentence, and scores a -2.0 on self awareness.

Subject : There are still coaches doing this 🤯

Online coaching has to be one of the most unregulated industries, but yet nearly anyone with over 10k followers is seen as some sort of expert.

I know that because everyone thought I was an expert in 2015 when all I had was a PT cert, a decent transformation photo, and 10k followers.

I have learnt so much and evolved so much as a coach since then.

I doubt myself now so much more than I did in 2015. It’s called the Dunning Krueger effect.

But I realise now that the industry needs me, my coaches in The Furnace and all the other coaches that are putting women’s health first.

Look, I know a lot of you want to be thinner.

I know how to get you thinner.

But I also know that what it takes might not be healthy for you.

It can even be dangerous.

Or else just plain miserable.

But some coaches are capitalising on it.

They will sell you the transformation, or the photo shoot prep, or whatever dramatic name that will get your money off you.

They will then give the crazy extremes needed to achieve this transformation e.g. 1200 calorie diets, cardio sessions on top of your resistance training, inflexible diets, and even illegal supplements.

And then the onus will be on you to get the results - because they have given you the necessary tools, and if you can’t stick to it, you must not want it bad enough? (Or else your body is naturally trying to survive this attack and is forcing you to crave food).

Even if you do manage to stick to these unhealthy methods, not only will you lose your social life - but there is a possibility that you will lose your menstrual cycle. Hypothalamic Amenorrhea is a serious problem and shouldn’t only be investigated when you want babies.

Bone density loss, low libido, potential for early onset menopause, anxiety, hair loss, brittle nails, are just some of the problems women with HA face.

And for what? Less body fat?

This isn’t supposed to be an email about how to recover from HA, but the solution is more than likely a calorie surplus.

Of course, this is the last thing that somebody with a strong desire to be thinner will want to hear.

So when the coach, that is focused on health, advises against dieting further, we see people going back to the coaches with less knowledge or questionable ethics (I really hope it is the former) and can perpetuate the problems for the female body.

We can’t save everyone from these type of coaches but I hope that I can help a few people realise that your health is your wealth.

The thing is, it is actually possible to drop body fat, while protecting your physical and mental health. But slow steady results that won’t result in transformation pictures online just aren’t as easy to sell, and so don’t gather as much traction.

If you’d like to learn how to do it in a healthy, sustainable way, check out thefurnace.ie or click the button below.

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan “When you know better you do better” O’Hagan

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
She's on her story selling other my protein bits harder than she's ever pushed her and sinead's collab. If I was sinead I would be very annoyed. Siobhan has left her to do all the work again.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I know some people think these emails are amended/ embellished etc, but I swear they are a direct copy and paste! She’s essentially a parody of herself these days. Todays mail is particularly egregious, right from the first sentence, and scores a -2.0 on self awareness.

Online coaching has to be one of the most unregulated industries, but yet nearly anyone with over 10k followers is seen as some sort of expert.

I know that because everyone thought I was an expert in 2015 when all I had was a PT cert, a decent transformation photo, and 10k followers.

I doubt myself now so much more than I did in 2015. It’s called the Dunning Krueger effect.

But I realise now that the industry needs me, my coaches in The Furnace and all the other coaches that are putting women’s health first.

They will sell you the transformation, or the photo shoot prep, or whatever dramatic name that will get your money off you.

They will then give the crazy extremes needed to achieve this transformation e.g. 1200 calorie diets, cardio sessions on top of your resistance training, inflexible diets, and even illegal supplements.

And then the onus will be on you to get the results - because they have given you the necessary tools, and if you can’t stick to it, you must not want it bad enough? (Or else your body is naturally trying to survive this attack and is forcing you to crave food).

Even if you do manage to stick to these unhealthy methods, not only will you lose your social life - but there is a possibility that you will lose your menstrual cycle. Hypothalamic Amenorrhea is a serious problem and shouldn’t only be investigated when you want babies.

Bone density loss, low libido, potential for early onset menopause, anxiety, hair loss, brittle nails, are just some of the problems women with HA face.

This isn’t supposed to be an email about how to recover from HA, but the solution is more than likely a calorie surplus.

Of course, this is the last thing that somebody with a strong desire to be thinner will want to hear.

So when the coach, that is focused on health, advises against dieting further, we see people going back to the coaches with less knowledge or questionable ethics (I really hope it is the former) and can perpetuate the problems for the female body.

We can’t save everyone from these type of coaches but I hope that I can help a few people realise that your health is your wealth.

The thing is, it is actually possible to drop body fat, while protecting your physical and mental health. But slow steady results that won’t result in transformation pictures online just aren’t as easy to sell, and so don’t gather as much traction.

If you’d like to learn how to do it in a healthy, sustainable way, check out thefurnace.ie or click the button below.

Thanks for reading,

This is utterly infuriating. This farce of a human needs to be denied access to the internet for the remainder of time. How dare you Siobhan, you bleeping prick.

Reactions: 15

Thanks for reading,

She doesn’t seem to comprehend the significant middle ground between comp prep and her current body type, which wouldn’t be lean enough for me personally. There. I’ve said it. 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't think she understands the Dunning Kruger effect. She's the epitome of it. It's basically the opposite of Imposter Syndrome (which she definitely does not have). 🤣🙈

Why is she mentioning a 'calorie surplus' now on a medical issue she only read about yesterday? Jesus no wonder that 'industry' is a minefield.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That email... She's learned a little about HA on her EIQ nutrition course and now we all have to hear about it.

I'm betting very few ppl signing up to the furnance are so lean they have lost their period. I'm in pretty good shape after going to a local pt for nearly 2 years and there is no way I'd want to pay her to coach me as I'm already in better shape than her and I'm size 10 lean not shredded losing my period lean. Someone in that position is very unlikely to turn to her for advice on weightloss as she's not aspirational to that type of audience

Reactions: 23
That email... She's learned a little about HA on her EIQ nutrition course and now we all have to hear about it.

I'm betting very few ppl signing up to the furnance are so lean they have lost their period. I'm in pretty good shape after going to a local pt for nearly 2 years and there is no way I'd want to pay her to coach me as I'm already in better shape than her and I'm size 10 lean not shredded losing my period lean. Someone in that position is very unlikely to turn to her for advice on weightloss as she's not aspirational to that type of audience
I do wonder who, in her head, is her target audience? Like you I train, understand nutrition and I’m in better shape than she is whilst still having a good life. I’d assume she alienates most women with kids. Who is she aiming the furnace at??

Reactions: 12
She's on her story selling other my protein bits harder than she's ever pushed her and sinead's collab. If I was sinead I would be very annoyed. Siobhan has left her to do all the work again.
Just seen Sinead has done her own reel on the collab with MP and didn't tag Siobhan in it 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.