Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently warm in Dublin with a heatwave advisory in place.

Come on Shiv, give us a temperature stamp although we are probably not worthy!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Good chance for product content
"It's only 27 degs so I need to wear my new mp hoody, completely designed by me and sinead no1 else helped all our hard work"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else get the feeling that Sinead is over it? I don’t agree with a lot of the nonsense she spouts but at least she’s willing to put the work in. I actually love that she didn’t show Shiv once in her reel, or tag her.
Oh 1000% - you can actively see the dislike 😂. But I don’t understand the fakeness of pretending to still be besties with her. Call it what it is - Sinead seen an opportunity to use Siobhan to get more followers and Siobhan seen an opportunity to use Sinead to get in with the JS crew. It was a transactional friendship.
It’s run it’s course. Just let it die now 😂.

But when she’s in Dublin and it’s sunny - she still wears the big jacket and hat - can’t be seen in swords it’s not Clapham

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This. Have you seen the money she charges for the group trips it’s out and out robbery. She is another scam artist building her luxury villa in Bali on the proceeds.
And she will NOT give you back deposits despite having very valid reasons👀

• Wow
Reactions: 8
And she will NOT give you back deposits despite having very valid reasons👀
Sure how else would she build her Villa she can't be refunding genuine people deposits......then complain about how expensive things are getting in Thailand. She wouldn't build a shed here for what she built that house for.....and in cash I'd say

Reactions: 5
Has anyone clicked on the clothing. Goes up to XL only. Which is a size 16. For all the shite they go on with I bet they had little or no control.

Reactions: 7

Link to Janet Newenham thread. Thanks to @Cantstopreading for setting up. Admittedly I know feck all about her but after Washington Post article she's straight away grouped with the influenza parasites I despise. The day of reckoning is coming for them when the industry will be regulated and most of them will dissapear into oblivion.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just can't understand why you'd be in your hometown and not stay with your family. If my children came home and didn't stay with me, I'd be so hurt. But I absolutely know it wouldn't happen but still can't understand it. I love a busy house when they're all home. Feeding everyone is my greatest joy 😊
I dunno, I only sometimes stay with my mum when I visit my hometown. She can be....a lot. Some parents are better taken in small doses haha. It's taken me years to have the courage to set boundaries with her. No idea with SOH's situation is but maybe it's something similar.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I dunno, I only sometimes stay with my mum when I visit my hometown. She can be....a lot. Some parents are better taken in small doses haha. It's taken me years to have the courage to set boundaries with her. No idea with SOH's situation is but maybe it's something similar.
If it was extended I might want my own space too, after a long time living alone. And if I was being offered a hotel by MyProtein? Yes, I would stay in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.