Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can’t believe this and how bad this reflects on Janet. Imagine if they get on to her about her Iraq videos.
Janet who is currently building her own villa in Bali, and still has a long term lease on another she got renovated - used her followers to fundraiser €500 at the weekend for some Syrian woman she met over there who needed it for rent/refuge. Last year she got YouTube sponsorship for travel for €70,000 because she said it herself at one point it was a years salary. But yet for €500 this year for a woman she knows she used her following to crowd fund. She exploits poverty im delighted to see that article and there should be more follow up. Organising ‘tours’ for women to travel solo and she travelling for free herself on their money.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
She really likes spending time with the folks doesn't she!??? Just does it out of convenience for the family content. Spending the night in a hotel a few kilometers down the road🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Janet who is currently building her own villa in Bali, and still has a long term lease on another she got renovated - used her followers to fundraiser €500 at the weekend for some Syrian woman she met over there who needed it for rent/refuge. Last year she got YouTube sponsorship for travel for €70,000 because she said it herself at one point it was a years salary. But yet for €500 this year for a woman she knows she used her following to crowd fund. She exploits poverty im delighted to see that article and there should be more follow up. Organising ‘tours’ for women to travel solo and she travelling for free herself on their money.
This. Have you seen the money she charges for the group trips it’s out and out robbery. She is another scam artist building her luxury villa in Bali on the proceeds.

Reactions: 7
I just can't understand why you'd be in your hometown and not stay with your family. If my children came home and didn't stay with me, I'd be so hurt. But I absolutely know it wouldn't happen but still can't understand it. I love a busy house when they're all home. Feeding everyone is my greatest joy 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I just went on to see her new villa and she said she wants extra windows put in so she can make the most of the view of the rice fields. What an utter scumbag she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Can't wait for tomorrow, what a tit show it will be. Zero effort from Shiv, and pair of then jumping around like the tweenies. Btw is that the only colours they come in. And that crotch, I just cant 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's hungry in the airport. duck off Siobhan christ all mighty.

Grown ass woman can't throw a cereal bar in her bag

Reactions: 14
It's clearly not a meet and greet with fans so and more a PR exercise with only people with big count followers invited.

Absolute charlatans.

Old MyProtein gear covered in cobwebs, pulled from the warehouse, rebranded and relaunched under the names of Irelands worst influencers with all the bells and whistles. It's so transparent what a con this is. You can see why Sinead and Shiv act the way they do.

They are empowered by the industry to lie and scam. MyProtein must think we are thick on this Island and all big fans of this pair of gobshites.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I just can't understand why you'd be in your hometown and not stay with your family. If my children came home and didn't stay with me, I'd be so hurt. But I absolutely know it wouldn't happen but still can't understand it. I love a busy house when they're all home. Feeding everyone is my greatest joy 😊
maybe mam said she wouldn’t make rocky road

• Haha
Anyone else get the feeling that Sinead is over it? I don’t agree with a lot of the nonsense she spouts but at least she’s willing to put the work in. I actually love that she didn’t show Shiv once in her reel, or tag her.

Reactions: 24
So this meet and greet they mentioned last week is literally some of their insta circle promoting it on their stories. Jesus wept some business women !!

• Haha
Did nt SOH drop a link to the event, but then never mention it again as soon as the "face photoshop" feedback started to pour in

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.