Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A question box AND a meet and greet in Dublin. At the ready ladies & gentlemen

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s particularly dentist sucky tonight.

She is such a dick. She’s always trying to show off her crappy life being better than everyone else. Complete knob
The sucking/inhale she does to break up her sentences instead of pausing like a normal person drives me mental.. and the colour of her lips she is vile 🤢

Reactions: 16
Her talking to camera is sooooo awkward every single time. Teeth sucking, mumbling, talking ridiculously fast, playing with hair, rubbing eyes, touching face. Can you imagine the awkwardness at the meet and greet? 😂 She doesn’t come across as the hug and selfie type

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She doesn't think the photos were photoshopped much if at all. The girl is bleeping away with the fairies. Pure deluded but should we be surprised with her in this alternate version of reality she lives in.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Me watching her answer that question…

She’s blaming the lighting 😂😂 Siobhan you look 4 stone heavier.

She says “I’m not fuming” the same way she says “I love London” 😂😂
Jesus to live in her delusional head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh no, these Qs are going to lead to
more punishment exercising & more posts of her in bikinis drinking margs
Followed by her piece de resistance : a video rant about dieting and expectations on women , and flashbacks to her ONE bikini competition, how she lives differently and lives her best life and bla bla bla!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So she asked if it’s because she looks heavier? Well yea, that, so if not edited then are her daily ones in the magic mirror photoshopped to duck?
Also, what about your face in the shoot Shiv? It’s nothing like you! As someone mentioned earlier, like a PS4 game character, Lara Croft with out the bod

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bey has muscle tone, whereas Shivs muscles have been photoshopped away by the 40lbs MP inexplicably photoshopped on in post*, but otherwise same energy ...

IMG_20220801_170109.jpg

*again, I do not think Shiv is fat in real life. I think she has been incredibly badly photoshopped to look larger and completely lacking in tone.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG, the passive aggressiveness is just jumping out of the screen! She is absolutely RAGE over the MP photos!!! 😂🤣 She will go on a major blocking spree after this Q&A ! 😂😀

F8B580DC-3D6F-45F0-80FB-2002C8BB823A.png

• Haha
  • Wow
I don’t think she was expecting that many questions about the photoshop/photoshoot fail. She was clearly triggered in those last few stories, but how could she not have anticipated it?! She really lacks self awareness.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.