Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The passive aggressiveness is pouring out of her, God love who she takes it out on in London tonight, some poor man sitting in his car with his hand near his crotch probably.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She looks like she's been crying all day.
It was far too busy and long a day what with a workout then being brought for an afternoon spin and then going home. You'd be wrecked after all that hard graft.

Reactions: 9
You can tell so much by Shivs eyes. She has a very spiteful look in them. You can see the jealousy when other people speak in her presence.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wonder what proportion of the questions were some variation of ‘what’s the duck is up with the MP photos??’ - she is truly rattled by it.

She does look bigger in the photos, and her explanation is that somehow she magically lost all that weight again post shoot? But it’s the completely different face that baffles me!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OMG she’s fuming! She defo was not expecting those questions.

I get the whole ‘not dieting for a photoshoot‘ thing but she knew about this for a year and pretty much stuck 2 fingers up at MP. She was living a holiday lifestyle of booze and takeaways for much longer than 2 months before the shoot. While brands continue to work with her, she’ll keep behaving like this because she knows she can get away with it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Haha damn it I’m blocked. I just innocently asked why she was proud of badly photoshopped images?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Christ. This one would argue about the sky being blue and work in some story about not dieting and “living her best life” as the explanation.

Siobhan, you look 5 stone heavier than your own insta shots in those photos and like you’ve had a head transplant. You can acknowledge that and show a bit of honesty and transparency without dissing MP - how about saying you were surprised but equally it’s great exposure / marketing so going to make the most of it?

Also the opposite of “toxic dieting” is not binge eating and drinking yourself into oblivion and rocking up to a professional photoshoot in all your bloated glory. It’s taking a balanced approach towards food and not abusing the crap out of your body to prove some point to your followers. But you’re a “fitness influencer” so already know all about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The MP photoshoot was June 28th. She has candid shots from that day up on her squares. She looks nothing at all like ones released this week. She looks nothing like the MP shoot in any of her June or July shots so the whole "I just didn't diet" is waffle. Those MP pics look like they were posed with a stand in.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Well the sale went so well that its been extended due to her own laziness.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Her latest story on how tired she is and the never ending sale. Her eyes are rolling in her head and shes blinking slow. So weird. Is she on something? What happened at that farm with B B or what ever she's called. She is a mess right now, and triggered. She can turn nasty in a slow Shiv blink.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.