Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus what did I just watch?😫🤢 I felt dirty watching that 🥴😩 she makes my skin crawl

Sets up her phone to video herself stripping off 🤢🤢🤢
Literally came to say same.

She set up.a shot of her pulling down her sweaty jocks, watched it back and thought "yes, that's exactly what I want to say today".

Car crash stuff.

Screenshot_20220802-082538_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus what did I just watch?😫🤢 I felt dirty watching that 🥴😩 she makes my skin crawl

Sets up her phone to video herself stripping off 🤢🤢🤢
Literally came here to ask wtf is up with that?! Why would you even contemplate doing that, like is she that desperate for content now?!

Also, the “I was the only girl here” brag… who the hell cares?!

I hope anyone who was thinking about joining the oven has seen sense now after the TML bender and the MP photoshop fail. She deserves your money if you sign up after seeing that!

Reactions: 18
At this stage, she only cares about clicks and views. Her integrity is fading day by day. All in the hunt for that next hit off a #collab #ad #af

Reactions: 7
She definitely wanks at home after being ‘the only girl’ sparring/BJJ. It’s not a big deal, it’s a martial art not a UFC fight they’re not actually actively trying to knock her out

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t deal with the difference in her picture this morning & yesterday’s post 🤣 is she not mortified now knowing we all know she edits the fek out of her photos 😅
I’m actually so confused. Which is the right one? Surely the MP one? Could she really photoshop herself that much x

Reactions: 6
Oldest pick me line in the book "and I was the ONLY girl there. I don't CARE if I get sweaty cos I'm not like the rest of the girls, love a tough workout unlike OTHER women"
Cop onto yourself, most women grow out of that shite talk in their 20s

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m actually so confused. Which is the right one? Surely the MP one? Could she really photoshop herself that much x
I'm not sure because they edited her face to high heaven. Shivs face is quite asymmetrical and they did the most to make it look symmetrical 😂😂 but I don't think they edited her body anywhere near as much

Reactions: 5
The striptease is so awks 😂 100% a reaction to how big she looks in those MP photos, I’ll bet she’s getting some amount of “wtf” responses and thought she’d strip down on camera to prove she’s not that big

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The absolute state of her & she needn’t worry about being the ‘only girl’….they prob didn’t even notice cos let’s be fair she looks like a bloke!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At this stage, she only cares about clicks and views. Her integrity is fading day by day. All in the hunt for that next hit off a #collab #ad #af
She's been a disordered slobbing alcoholic mess for a long time now in plain sight.

She acted appallingly during the whole of Covid and flouted every regulation put in place whilst we all made sacrifices to adhere to guidelines.

And the likes of MyProtein just validates her cuntish behaviour in her head by giving here this platform.

The industry is rotten.

The absolute state of her & she needn’t worry about being the ‘only girl’….they prob didn’t even notice cos let’s be fair she looks like a bloke!
Ah here, you've probably triggered a "I caught some guy wanking himself off over me" story🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The striptease is so awks 😂 100% a reaction to how big she looks in those MP photos, I’ll bet she’s getting some amount of “wtf” responses and thought she’d strip down on camera to prove she’s not that big
“I defo don’t read tattle”
Posts a strip tease the next day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she have to make the 6am class? It's not like she has a job to go to during the day 😂
Wait till she wants to make the 6 class in a rainy dark November morning, thats when the oh I think Bali is more my type of place will start again 😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I seriously don’t get the ‘only girl’ flex!?! Surely most, if not all of the guys in the class have full time jobs and this is just a hobby for them. It’s literally Slobs job to be fit and it should be so easy for her to maintain a high level of fitness considering she has feck all to do all day except try to out train her horrendous diet. A PT/athlete (🤣🤣🤣) should be the fittest in any class!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I seriously don’t get the ‘only girl’ flex!?! Surely most, if not all of the guys in the class have full time jobs and this is just a hobby for them. It’s literally Slobs job to be fit and it should be so easy for her to maintain a high level of fitness considering she has feck all to do all day except try to out train her horrendous diet. A PT/athlete (🤣🤣🤣) should be the fittest in any class!
That's so true! The 6am class would definitely be the one for people with actual jobs and places to go. Shower and off to the desk job in the City. Unlike the wan who has literally nothing else to do but get hammered later.

Reactions: 21
"I'm glad I have a rest day planned tomorrow" - huh, what do you actually do Siobhan that has you so burned out?

"I'm just thinking how odd it is they have yellow reges on the back of cars here" - bleeping profound you spacer nutjob.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Morning coffee thoughts: ‘Just thinking how weird it is to have yellow registrations on the back of cars here.’ Has she lost the bleeping plot? That is the best ‘content’ she can produce for 159,000 people?! If I knew nothing about her and you told me her account was a parody, I wouldn’t even question it.

Reactions: 32
I'm fairness I'd say there's no more than 50k of them genuine followers. Look at them, all bots.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.