Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t be happy with the way those photos turned out considering she photoshops the tit out of them herself. She looks 2-3 sizes bigger than she does in the photos she usually shares, and this is AFTER MyProtein have edited the crap out of them. I see they’ve also gotten rid of the leather tits look too! 😂

Reactions: 26
She looks like a cartoon barbie , really weird but also, bigger in the hips and tummy than she usually shares.

Reactions: 11
When did she get such a big jaw? And is that a wig? She def looks like a plus size model i.e. size 16 upwards

Reactions: 10
What havnt they photoshopped 😂

Honest question - did they make her look bigger to make it more a plus range? She looks alil chunky
It's crazy- and surely she'd have had first look at these? Or does she actually think she looks like that?!?! :oops:

Reactions: 4
This photoshoot was mid peak slob girl summer for Shiv, off the rails drinking and eating like total tit, these photos look like her ‘before’ photo from 2014/15 so imagine how many photos she takes at home before posting - total con artist- the difference between what she posts herself and the photos here are at least 2 sizes.

Reactions: 17
Even if I liked her, I'd struggle to find anything complimentary to say, they are legitimately horrific photos.

Somehow they have been photoshopped to make her body look bigger than it is in real life and her face digitally made rounder to resemble a kind of chunky Isla Fisher.

To be clear, I do *not* think Siobhan is fat in *any* way, but those photos could've been part of a storyline in Home & Away where Shannon goes to university in Yabby Creek and gains a "Freshers Fifteen" living off booze and fast food and without Pippas home cooked meals.

How did these get signed off? And if these were the best from the day surely to God just reshoot them?

How much they rounded-out one side of her face/jawline in this snap ... Wow! 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

View attachment 1463102

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Why don't MyProtein drop Shiv and keep Sinead - I don't get it? She is the worst brand ambassador they could possibly have. She puts no effort into her videos flogging the products often turning up hungover and gets rewarded with a clothes line!!?

It must be part of a package deal with 37 the agency or something.

The MyProtein mission statement is;

It's our mission to improve the active lifestyle of people around the world – and we help to facilitate healthier day-to-day living in many ways. We believe that our continuously evolving, extensive product range meets the needs and wants of health-conscious consumers globally.

Safe to say their actual mission is utter bollox!

Reactions: 9
Anyone recognise this one liner? It’s from the card that accompanied the #gifted second hand tennis jumpers she got the other night

6D9B5E11-C714-492D-BEE6-0D2159432C13.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Anyone recognise this one liner? It’s from the card that accompanied the #gifted second hand tennis jumpers she got the other night

View attachment 1463330
Using inspiration from Shiv herself , I would suggest styling them with two-week unwashed hair, plenty of sweat and really dirty battered grey trainers ✌ Follow for more style tips xo

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s just gross. Aged about 15 years in the last 2. The grappling hobby ? Ewww

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.