Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope someone calls her out on the use of filters and heavy editing in the comments. She looks like a teenager in one of them pics.

It's the same lickarses up her hole in the comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't understand what happened... have they photoshopped weight on to her? As much as I don't like the girl, I have never seen her as overweight, just very conartisty with the 'do as I say, not as I do' type sales approach. But these photos are not good! She has no tone anywhere on her body. And she just doesn't even look like herself at all. I don't know how she could have approved these photos for the launch..and wait to we see her for the rest of eternity telling us they are so flattering when they literally are not.

Edit to add: Sinead said on her story that they have known about this for over a year. So that's why this friendship still exists. Was it not about this time last year during her summer in London they did Direns podcast together? The friendship should have ended then. But obviously they were contractual obliged to remain friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't understand what happened... have they photoshopped weight on to her? As much as I don't like the girl, I have never seen her as overweight, just very conartisty with the 'do as I say, not as I do' type sales approach. But these photos are not good! She has no tone anywhere on her body. And she just doesn't even look like herself at all. I don't know how she could have approved these photos for the launch..and wait to we see her for the rest of eternity telling us they are so flattering when they literally are not.
I think she's put on weight, standing next to sinead makes her look bigger compared to her, the MP clothes are so thin and bad quality they do nothing to hold you in, she usually photoshops her own photos so we didn't know her real size before.

Reactions: 12
Is her face a different shape? More round? Its definitely photoshopped and poorly at that.

Reactions: 10
FA871136-2AB4-4F1E-BD40-D56B8CB5C268.png

The face on it! Serious mean girl vibes. Do you reckon she started booting Sinead again after this? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Such an innovative new range :rolleyes: It's just like all of MP's other stuff, even the same colourways (orchid and ocean blue https://www.myprotein.ie/sports-trousers/mp-women-s-power-mesh-leggings-ocean-blue/12775003.html)

At this stage I think a lot of the top influencers have moved on to higher quality brands and better things as they have grown their audience and maybe SOH and SH are the only key sources of traffic left for them?
They added shadowing in the stitching around the crotch that resembles white underpants showing through.

Meanwhile on the top the stitching is darker to look like boob sweat.

Everything about the launch - the product,the models - is just embarrassingly bad.

Screenshot_20220801-190210_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 5
Absolutely no hate towards her size or looks, but I just think she takes her own photos and all at such angles and lighting that it's shocking to see what may be her real shape on the MP photos. And they've also facetuned the heck out of them and it looks weird.

Reactions: 17
Wowsers, she is so chunky in these photos compared to her own. She could not be happy with this?

Reactions: 10
Launching your own gear. Honestly she looks like a method head majority of the time if she was like ya I'm selling and using drugs I'd believe her. The photos are so shockingly badly photoshopped. She looks so young and not tiny like she usually makes her self look. Also 2016 shiv had good skin was she on the pill possibly and probably not eating and drinking like a fresher .

Attachments

Reactions: 5
So what she means is she is going to have a collection with My Protein. Ground breaking

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did shiv & Sinead design these or are they just the face of MP new active wear? It’s rotten wouldn’t be seen dead in it!!

Reactions: 11
So she knew for one full year that she was coming out with her own range for My Protein, which could be used as good marketing for her to really get her act together and sort out the Furnace ! That’s free marketing for her company that she is also being paid for ! Totally amazing opportunity really! But what does she do with this opportunity ? She spends the year downing “margs”. She has 159,000 followers ! If I had that platform she has I’d be a blooming millionaire by now! But she is too preoccupied with the next session and trying to flaunt her lazy lifestyle on the gram ✌She’s such a mess 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone recognise this one liner? It’s from the card that accompanied the #gifted second hand tennis jumpers she got the other night

View attachment 1463330
She likely had this exact caption emailed to her for posting, or she drafted something up and had to run it by MyProtein who added a few tweaks. Probably the former. I remember an Instagrammer a few years ago transparently showed the process that goes into a collab/ad from the company involved with the post and it was grim to say the least.

Reactions: 6
Surprised someone hasn’t put up a comment by now. She looks like a fake Barbie in them. Sinead like strange too

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.