Siobh O'Hagan #34 Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delayed catching up but wanted to weigh in regarding the comments about skin and if these breakouts can happen in your mid thirties. I was blessed with good skin my whole life and then randomly at 34 I got acute cystic acne all over my face, on my jaw, chin, cheeks, nose, forehead and even along the orbital bone under my eyes. It was physically painful and really affected my self confidence.

I saw multiple dermatologists, went to the gynae, did all the tests, took all the medication. Nothing helped. 8 months later it started to recede and to this day I’ve no idea what happened. My skin is still a little spotty, with some boils at times and unfortunately there’s been scarring.

I’ll never have the skin I had before and I’ve a lot of anxiety that it could return any day as suddenly as it came on. But I just wanted to shout out to anyone who’s struggling with skin issues in their thirties. It isn’t always down to diet or anything you’ve done ‘wrong’. For me I was living my regular healthyish life with no changes and it just happened.

This is not a commentary on Shiv. I’m just posting another perspective for anyone reading these threads who had had a similar experience to me. It can absolutely happen to someone in their thirties and it doesn’t mean you’re living an unhealthy life or you did something wrong.

*apologies for the tangent and of course this is my personal non professional experience of cystic acne occurring in thirties*
I hope my comment didn’t offend you! I’ve suffered from acne my whole life so I know the struggle. I think with Shiv though it’s just kinda obvious as she always has these massive, severe breakouts after heavy sesh’s and binges.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I hope my comment didn’t offend you! I’ve suffered from acne my whole life so I know the struggle. I think with Shiv though it’s just kinda obvious as she always has these massive, severe breakouts after heavy sesh’s and binges.
Omg no, absolutely no comment offended me. I just wanted to share my experience for anyone who may be struggling in a similar situation to me. I know when it happened I kept thinking ‘what have I done wrong?’ And no there was no obvious or clear medical, dietary or lifestyle reason for it.

I never fully understood the acne struggle before and I’ve so much empathy now from a lived experience.

I absolutely agree with you that it is clear from Shiv’s insta life that her lifestyle choices are a strong indication of why she is struggling with her skin. (I do have sympathy for her - regardless of her choices)

I just wanted to reach out and let them flirty thirties in our thread know of my experience in case they’ve had a similar experience.

You absolutely did not offend me and I appreciate you being so lovely to reach out.

LOOK Shiv, it is possible to have a rational dialogue without blocking 🥸

*edited for crap punctuation*

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
2105C73A-2BF5-4540-A40C-B1531B92DEE5.jpeg

I am very green and never think anyone does drugs…..then I saw this picture. Her eyes!!! I don’t know much-but she looks a little nutty in this.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I still can’t believe she regularly announces her lack of hygiene habits to the internet.
For someone who did so well in her Leaving Cert (😜) she really lacks social cues and etiquette!!

View attachment 1461336

I am very green and never think anyone does drugs…..then I saw this picture. Her eyes!!! I don’t know much-but she looks a little nutty in this.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg no, absolutely no comment offended me. I just wanted to share my experience for anyone who may be struggling in a similar situation to me. I know when it happened I kept thinking ‘what have I done wrong?’ And no there was no obvious or clear medical, dietary or lifestyle reason for it.

I never fully understood the acne struggle before and I’ve so much empathy now from a lived experience.

I absolutely agree with you that it is clear from Shiv’s insta life that her lifestyle choices are a strong indication of why she is struggling with her skin. (I do have sympathy for her - regardless of her choices)

I just wanted to reach out and let them flirty thirties in our thread know of my experience in case they’ve had a similar experience.

You absolutely did not offend me and I appreciate you being so lovely to reach out.

LOOK Shiv, it is possible to have a rational dialogue without blocking 🥸

*edited for crap punctuation*
I am also so sorry if my comments offended you as I know skin flare ups can come out of nowhere and be debilitating!! In Siobhans case it’s only when she takes the piss and like her pal Sinead won’t consider anything medical to help because it might interfere with their sessions

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her hip alignment (or lack thereof)…very evident from this morning’s yOHga. My god, she’s an oaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This big news is the same as the big news before... nothing ever comes from it. Probably big new is she took her first solid poo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
big news is probably 37% off the oven. Also such a massive F1 fan and says she will be asleep within 6 laps.

waiting patiently to see what princess Fiona is gonna announce today

Reactions: 11
I reckon the big news is that she’s back taking clients for PT in person…. Those margs won’t pay for themselves 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Still not one mention of all the super sport ladies and triumphs huh. She is so bitter. God forbid she would support ladies anything.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.