Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hairylairy

Chatty Member
I've never known anyone who has such strong opinions and changes them doing a total 180. She hated cardio so much years ago that she did a you tube video ranting about how much better resistance training is, now all she basically does is cardio (steps & rolling on the ground). And not so long ago fiction was totally pointless and anyone not reading non fiction was dumb. Probably won't be long until she teaching step aerobics classes outdoors in London because she will think they're fantastic form of exercise.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

Photoshop fail crisis, falling furnace prices. Showed Dad her twerk, still doing no work.

• Haha
The state of those sets. They make most of them look like they have a huge paunch and wearing a nappy.
So true. Even the skinny girls all look like they’re in their 1st trimester of pregnancy. My room mate said is it a maternity shoot?🤣 Very very unflattering all I can see is bloated bellies galloping towards me.

Also every influencer and their dog is using that rooftop atm with the yoga mats. It’s the exact same set up each time with different coloured balloons.

• Haha
So..... by day she's dining with Fliss who was Direns hidden GF and treated like a doormat using her to make his videos when they were going out and by night she's hanging out with the same Diren and his family.

Mrs pick me O'Hagan has the lowest value and loyalty system. I think she gets her kicks of psychologically torturing people.

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
Oldest pick me line in the book "and I was the ONLY girl there. I don't CARE if I get sweaty cos I'm not like the rest of the girls, love a tough workout unlike OTHER women"
Cop onto yourself, most women grow out of that shite talk in their 20s

• Heart
  • Haha

Basicbiatchabroad

Chatty Member
This gobshite loathes anyone that is in great shape through hard work, dedication, that lives a healthy lifestyle & practice what they preach & are happy within themselves. But she just shits over their choices by saying they’re living a life of restriction & are setting themselves up for major health issues 🤔 what planet is she on? She’s Eats out every single day for every meal, drinks alcohol every other day, punishing workouts, takes recreational drugs, pops vitamins like they’re gona save her, this dangerous bitch needs a good boot up the hole

• Heart
They haven't touched Sineads face at all.

Siobhan is a mannequin in a nappy. That's all I'm seeing. Very heavily edited.

She should be mortified.

• Haha
  • Wow

Eggs&bacon

Sorry are we not going to discuss the beginning of her polished ADVERTISEMENT, that a brand PAYS her to do -

“Sorry, that noise you can hear is the fan.. at my.. crotch - it is so hot” 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

WHHHYYY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE WOULD YOU POST THAT TO ANYONE NEVER MIND A BRAND YOU COLLAB WITH?!

Siobhan is out here, advertising her sweaty gee while she whitens her horse teeth and doesn’t see any issue here.

I have a business & I’m all for being “real” on my socials but not once have I thought - hey, my followers would really love to hear about my musty vagina while I promote this product in collaboration with another business.

Maybe she’s selling used kacks as her main income source & this is why she drops disgusting tidbits into her stories - drum up some trade from crusty old men wanting to wank over her pungent knickers.

I’m sorry but this has really taken me to new levels of bewilderment tonight

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Jesus that one she's gone to for her skin has a really bad reputation. Think Teaspill has had them up before. Possibly have a thread here
That was my first thought too.

One charlatan looking after another. You scratch my back, Ill scratch yours. You drain the cocaine, glitter and puss out of my pores and I'll pretend your a legit business woman etc :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Some jealous people on here I tell you that. She took sineads passport as she’s more mature than her and Sinead looks up to her as a god so she would always keep it safe for her.

She’s the cool aunt afterall, hanging out in the temple bar on all Ireland finals day usually looking for some young Dublin gaa meat to take home for her mother’s racky roaddd to shove down there gobs!

Theres no suspicion of tax evasion . She just enjoys 7 extended holidays a year less than 6 months stay in one exact country.

Siobhan “You’ll never beat the Irish” Ohagan ☘

• Haha
Reactions: 31

leahcimm123

VIP Member
No shoutout from her ole buddy Diren? That must sting a little. MP have photoshopped her face that much she looks like a character from a PS4 game.

• Haha
Yous are all just jealous of this business woman. She would batter the head of yas with all her mixed martial art skills. Prime athlete who doesn’t breath at all when she clocks a prime 30 mins on a 5k run. Drink you all under the table at the same time and up at 5 in the morning for yoga and an almond croissant

• Haha
  • Heart

Wth2021

She's clearly stripped down to her bikini in a public park to show she's not as huge as MP photos hopped her to be.
No one thinks you're overweight Shivvy so there's no need. You punish yourself enough with workouts to make sure you don't gain weight. However no amount of stripping off will convince anyone that you're not an absolute pain in the hole, nothing will change that fact.

• Haha

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
What’s a tell tell sign about how little she cares about fitness and all about making money - she knew about this a year in advance. So knew she would have a photoshoot coming up. Literally drank and ate takeaway every night leading up to it. Knew she fucked up - so went on about the body prep comp and loving her body.

Well the results show. She’s a slob. There I said it. She dosnt care - and she can sit in Clapham pretending she’s happy about the launch. But you know she had a meltdown when they sent on the pics. And if I had to guess - they sent them during that time when she was on a come down from Tomorrowland. Cause she was v quiet for awhile.

• Heart
She doesn't think the photos were photoshopped much if at all. The girl is fucking away with the fairies. Pure deluded but should we be surprised with her in this alternate version of reality she lives in.

• Haha

G+T

VIP Member
Well the sale went so well that its been extended due to her own laziness.

• Haha
  • Wow