Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The striptease is so awks 😂 100% a reaction to how big she looks in those MP photos, I’ll bet she’s getting some amount of “wtf” responses and thought she’d strip down on camera to prove she’s not that big

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

candyfloss99

VIP Member
I wonder did she notice how much engagement or something Sinead got when she first started bringing up her issues with Adeno/Endo and now wants to jump on that train to help women with bad symptoms or something! She never normally mentions her bad cramps etc
She said before that if someone suffers badly with cramps or menstrual problems then there is something wrong with their diet and they need to join the furnace!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Erikafei

Miss no filter o'Hagan doesn't seem to mind her MP photos being facetuned and shopped to fuck hahahaha

• Haha

instaknobs

VIP Member
To be fair she probably didn’t notice it was begs in the passport after all the photoshopping MP did to her face, and her going on her stories to say that’s what she looks like with professional photographers, she probably doesn’t know what she looks like. 😂She is still a 13 year old mean girl. Spiteful and underhanded as hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Sjc05

Her last three posts have 10,7 and 5 comments respectively. Engagement is dropping to nonexistent levels right now.

• Haha

CAA2020

I reckon the big news is that she’s back taking clients for PT in person…. Those margs won’t pay for themselves 🤑

• Haha

Sparklelife2304

Guys, she’s not pissed because she looks like shite and clearly photoshopped in the photos. She knows bloody well she looks like a slapped arse. She’s raging because she is realising the narrative cant be controlled by her anymore and she can’t get away with bluffing her way through stuff like this anymore. The instagram era is over, people have wised up to this kind of BS. Trying to say “it was the camera that made by entire face look different” is just pathetic at this stage and she knows that for the first time people aren't buying it. Sadly for Shiv, people have woken up to her con job just as she moved to London. She’s on her last legs. She’ll be working a 9-5 or else moving back to Bali by year end.

• Heart

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
She 💯 just said weight is falling off her to justify why she looks so much smaller in her insta pics now than in those pro pictures.
I thought it was cause we see her through an iPhone lense and not a camera lense?

God can she not keep up with her own lies. Jesus she’s nearly 35 like. Embarrassing behaviour.

Bang on the money. She's really rattled.
Beyond rattled. She knows she’s fucked.
She has a meet and greet coming up - and knows people are going to see her to see her actual size and has 4/5 days to do something.

Let’s see her punishment workouts - 20K walks of Clapham.

• Haha

Madeline 74

VIP Member
So she flew to Dublin because she cant afford to get wig done in london but can get it free here. What a carbon flat paddled foot print she is leaving behind.

• Haha
I have been on the furnace programme for 3 months now and have seen some interesting findings following the fantastic programme…

•I can eat as much shite as I want.
•I have 4 takeaways a week.
•I go on benders Friday and saturdays
•Recovery scoops on a Sunday
•Shift all the birds
•I’ve lost 70 pounds in weight.
•I now have an eight pack
•My penis got bigger

Highly recommend to everyone 😃😃😃👍

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
For someone who alludes such self confidence this girl has zero !!!!

The vid of them jumping, when they walk forward you can see how self conscious she is and keeps looking back at everyone else.

Also agree with whoever said she sticks herself in the middle of everything.... it's soooo obvious

• Heart

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
The irony of her commenting on someone using a filter after the week shes had with the MP post 😆 She'd be the first to blast anyone sliding into her DMs given unsolicited advice or commenting on her looks etc. How sad is she to act do this but to then share it with all 158k followers 🤡 mortified for her 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 27

madegg91

I actually feel pretty uncomfortable watching her show the MP range - she's clearly trying to prove that she's not as curvy as she was in the shoot..same with the stripping video after BJJ. She's gone on for years about disordered eating and the ramifications that can come with getting shredded for a body competition - I can only begin to imagine the absolute mental gymnastics she's doing right now about the reactions to the shoot.

She's not going to be able to keep up this bollocks of 6am classes when winter hits in London; I think she'll absolutely spiral when she can't over exercise to compensate for her lifestyle

• Sad
  • Heart

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Very true, the friend will definitely chat about her leaving cert 😆
They will have so much to talk about e.g.
Shiv: “I did my leaving cert in 2008”
Meet & Greet: “I was born in 2004”
…..
silence
…..
Shiv: “I’m the only girl in my BJJ Class”

Anyone who voluntarily takes time out of their life to attend a “meet and greet” with a passive aggressive slob bs artist and a total airhead charlatan should be immediately sterilised to spare the human race another generation of idiots.
Honestly - I don’t usually condone terrorism… but I also wouldn’t be against it for this one 😂. Anyone going to that meet and greet to meet the two of them need their heads examined

• Haha
The MP photoshoot was June 28th. She has candid shots from that day up on her squares. She looks nothing at all like ones released this week. She looks nothing like the MP shoot in any of her June or July shots so the whole "I just didn't diet" is waffle. Those MP pics look like they were posed with a stand in.

• Wow
This is absolutely brilliant to see. Scrutiny from a top globally renowned publication and it might actually start something.

It might be worth a tip off to the author on Siobhan. There is a huge article there. From Shiv touring Cambodia, to tax dodging and exploitation of locals in Bali, jumping in the homeless queue for a vaccine to telling women to eat what they like, basically gaslighting them as a PT.

And we have all the receipts on these threads.

Influenzas really are a morally bankrupt bunch who will sell their sould for a few clicks.

Last edited:

whytho12345

Chatty Member
“I needed that lie in” 6:04am…..what is it about waking up at 5am that makes her feel she’s important/cool/better? Really confuses me. Like why does she feel the need to brag about it every single day? 🤔 everyone could wake up at that time and earlier. But no one sees it as something to brag about daily on their Instagram. It’s so weird.

On the mpactive.
They DONT have the entire of Instagram to choose from tho….and that’s the point. I think loads wouldn’t be interested in their cheap clothes. Anyone mega successful would likely want to work with a better brand

Trigger warning: ED

I don't mean to be dramatic but this woman has an eating disorder. Probably not a surprise to most of us, even me, but im shocked at the difference here to a few weeks ago. I know she's been known to doctor photos but even so. She's in an extreme binge and restrict cycle. I mean I've been there before and I can see the signs. But she should absolutely NOT be allowed a platform. This is so so dangerous
Absolutely.

The speed with which she gained weight after leaving Portugal was truly remarkable. We've all travelled with friends, been on trips involving binge drinking but I've never known anyone to have to buy new clothes in bigger sizes less than a month after leaving home. Eating bags of baby bels covered in doritos and fried and entire whole pizzas nightly.

Then suddenly (once she saw the MP photos?) she's been triggered in the other extreme and has easily dropped 20lbs in a very short period of time.

It's dangerous - and again highlights what a bullshitter she is talking about "small consistent steps".

Gaining and then losing the same 20lbs all in 3 months is not someone with a healthy relationship to food or their body.