Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eggs&bacon

HAHAHA SURELY NOT. This has to be a pisstake. WHAT.
Whyyy would they do a siobh x myprotein range. SHES AN UNSTABLE ANTI HEALTH ALCOHOLIC.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

econgirl

If they didn’t design the clothes, isn’t this just…the exact same as all other MP photoshoots they do?
EXACTLY!
From what Shiv says, they basically went through the pictures in the MP product catalogue and said "ooh we like these two coloured sets, sure let's put our name to these for a few photoshoots". You would swear they had undertaken extensive R&D to come up with a new high tech fabric, road-tested the fitting and style out in the gym for functionality and durability etc, and drafted the designs themselves!

• Haha

generalb@stard

VIP Member
Can’t deal with the difference in her picture this morning & yesterday’s post 🤣 is she not mortified now knowing we all know she edits the fek out of her photos 😅
Shiv when you get the chance, could you share an AF to your magic mirror.

SOH: "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the most deceitful of them all? Is it My Protein, or is it me, because 1 of these photos just can't be"

• Haha
  • Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
I cannot get over the passport thing.
So many red flags.
It was in sineads bag- so not hanging around anywhere. She doesn’t need ID she’s 30 so she wouldn’t have been flaunting it in bars etc.
she shared a room with siobhan which has to have been the only opportunity for siobhan to take it.
Maybe siobhan took it planning a prank, then forgot and it went too far when she only remembered when Sinead spoke about it?
Either way Siobhan used her own passport in the time sineads was taken because she flew back home. So it should have dawned on her then. Entering dublin airport, boarding the flight , passport control in the U.K. etc. instead she was home for a day. She mentioned cleaning and organising her flat. I assume she unpacked and again had a chance to see it. This is freaky shit she’s such a jealous dangerous bitch and if Sinead didn’t have the card passport then she would have had to figure something serious out to sort this.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Nico93

If they didn’t design the clothes, isn’t this just…the exact same as all other MP photoshoots they do?

• Haha

Madeline 74

VIP Member
Which one of yis was it ??!!
Screenshot_20220803-191326_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220803-191326_Instagram.jpg

Babys got back huh
Screenshot_20220803-191411_Instagram.jpg

So if she is against dieting then why the difference in 2 photos. Bearing in mind one she took herself on an I phone? She is a walking contradiction. And straight on the defence about weight when NO ONE said anything about her weight. I hope someone see hers on the meet and greet because I firmly believe she is not as slim as she makes out. Regardless, she sucks the joy out of life.

For someone who got 500 points in LC she cant spell for shit. Who died her hair, was there a ginger funeral, did it make RIP? Shes a twat.
IMG_20220803_192028.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
"I'm glad I have a rest day planned tomorrow" - huh, what do you actually do Siobhan that has you so burned out?

"I'm just thinking how odd it is they have yellow reges on the back of cars here" - Fucking profound you spacer nutjob.

• Haha

Mamaelf

Genuine question…are the morning coffee thoughts a wind up? Is she trolling her one troll? I just can’t believe anyone would post something so utterly pointless on a daily basis! It’s absolute inane drivel every single day. ‘Need to buy some milk today. Might squeeze out a shit by noon.’ Isn’t the whole point of them to come out with something profound to inspire other people? I cannot look at her account now without thinking ‘parody.’ Honestly don’t know what’s a piss take and what isn’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Chaz93

Good god my eyes, my eyes!!! What the hell
Is she like, her “mates” are fully clothed and here she is thinking she’s claphams answer to the august edition of sports illustrated splayed out on a grotty blanket on some dead grass, with the LV bag strategically placed in shot to give off rich girl vibes 😂 just when you think she can’t get more bizarre, she does it again
67F814FD-0684-49D8-84CD-C9CBB79F4D76.png

• Haha
  • Sick
They should have gotten hegs mam to model instead of siobh
They were obviously contracted to make and post "candid" content yesterday.

Sinead ropes in attractive friends and relatives to style the clothes, sets up a yoga session to demo clothes in an exercise setting.

Shiv at the last minute puts her phone on the ground down some lane probably used by ladies of the night, flicks her hair and adds a cunty brag that she thinks will show her actuarial classmates back in little-old-Dublin that she's a success story in Lahhhhhhndon.

Night & day.

• Haha
  • Heart

BigbadLc

I find it so strange she hasn’t went to either of Sinead’s retreats 🙈 not only that but not a word on her stories about Sinead’s retreats like to advertise them or to just say ‘fair play to ya hope all goes well I’m proud of you’ etc .. if that was my supposedly best friend or even just a friend I would be sharing posts helping her advertise her business or else telling her how proud I am or actually going 🙈 it’s not as if she has much else to do? She paid a craaaaazy amount of money to go to Silverstone & Tomorrowland, I’m sure if she went to Sinead’s retreat she wouldn’t even have to pay. So why not go & show your suppport? Even if she didn’t want to go the full week surely she could go for a long weekend? It’s just so strange to me the way they behave if they are actually ‘friends’ 🙈

Mamaelf

Morning coffee thoughts: ‘Just thinking how weird it is to have yellow registrations on the back of cars here.’ Has she lost the fucking plot? That is the best ‘content’ she can produce for 159,000 people?! If I knew nothing about her and you told me her account was a parody, I wouldn’t even question it.

Reactions: 32

brandambassador

VIP Member
I honestly can’t believe this and how bad this reflects on Janet. Imagine if they get on to her about her Iraq videos.
Janet who is currently building her own villa in Bali, and still has a long term lease on another she got renovated - used her followers to fundraiser €500 at the weekend for some Syrian woman she met over there who needed it for rent/refuge. Last year she got YouTube sponsorship for travel for €70,000 because she said it herself at one point it was a years salary. But yet for €500 this year for a woman she knows she used her following to crowd fund. She exploits poverty im delighted to see that article and there should be more follow up. Organising ‘tours’ for women to travel solo and she travelling for free herself on their money.

• Wow
Reactions: 32