Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatsgoingon898

Oh wow! Just rewatched the story there now and you guys are right, she looks naaaaay impressed with Siobhan having the passport!!!! 😱🫣 also I’m sure Siobhan said she was going to Portugal for the retreat- (not that it’s surprising but she’s a pretty shit friend if she’s not going to any of Sineads retreats and all the flying round she does).

She’s some weapon, imagine saying this morning ‘zero flights for a while’ when a) she should be supporting her mate and b) she’s actually almost prevented the same mate from flying to her own retreat after taking her passport!
Read the room Siobhan!!

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Christ. This one would argue about the sky being blue and work in some story about not dieting and “living her best life” as the explanation.

Siobhan, you look 5 stone heavier than your own insta shots in those photos and like you’ve had a head transplant. You can acknowledge that and show a bit of honesty and transparency without dissing MP - how about saying you were surprised but equally it’s great exposure / marketing so going to make the most of it?

Also the opposite of “toxic dieting” is not binge eating and drinking yourself into oblivion and rocking up to a professional photoshoot in all your bloated glory. It’s taking a balanced approach towards food and not abusing the crap out of your body to prove some point to your followers. But you’re a “fitness influencer” so already know all about that.

• Heart

Eggs&bacon

Oh here we go. I hope Diren still has the plastic seat covers on the new whip, they’ll be drenched otherwise. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
“Hi Guys,

Jazzy Shiv Shiv here. Just to let you all know that I’m still mad into Jazz music, definitely am. Listen to it when I’m cleaning my 2 bedf flat in Clapham.
Actually yeah, I was even approached to play Billie Holliday in a new Hollywood blockbuster from a really famous, really cool Hollywood director. He spotted me when I was out on one of my walks/runs/swims/hikes/rollerblades down Clapham Common and he said I looked exactly like Billie….even though I’m white BUT STILL.
I sang some really cool jazz song and he said I was better than Whitney Houston.

Just got my nails done. They’re so fab. I get them short so I don’t injure my fanjula when I’m hammering away.

Anyway. Have to go now. Love London so much. I really do. I’m not just saying it. I’m a really happy person. Probably the happiest in the world. Anyone says I’m not is defo a hater.

P.s. The Furnace is currently 98% off but defo gonna end soon, anyone that says It’s been on offer the last 15 months is a liar
Off to listen to some cool jazz now

Jazzy Shiv Shiv xxx”

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Icanteven

Chatty Member
Like, you’d expect a bit of PS from a shoot….but at least Sinead still looks like Sinead. The frozen faced Shiv is shocking!!
Always remember that granny Shiv said you don’t need filters, ladies!
They might have photoshopped the hell out of her face and boobs but if that's them taking in her waist and legs what has she been doing to her photos.

She looks huge in that shoot I'm comparison to what she puts up.

And of course, it goes without saying, the set is rotten and looks totally unsupportive.

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
Hmmmmm, this sounds like shiv is giving UNSOLICITED ADVICE!!!!!!
She makes my skin crawl honestly. Particularly as the last few years she has looked down and sneered at anyone watching Love Island and going on and on about Book Island to show she was better than all us mere mortals.
Well, I've watched every season of love island since it started, I've never been so drunk and alone as to message someone of it though 🥰🥰 I also read, but it's fiction not self help so probably doesn't count.

• Heart

G+T

VIP Member
It's actually so embrassing she stripped down to her bikini. There must have been men losing their minds masturbating left right and centre. If she lived in Dublin would she be doing the same in Stephens Green. Like seriously what is wrong with her. Like her body looks good but it's just weird to get down to nothing for some pictures. I think she has been on the drink heavy as usual and the week of her photoshopped face has triggered her. Like I'd feel shit about my face if I looked completely different from the real pictures compared to the PS.

• Haha
  • Heart
It's clearly not a meet and greet with fans so and more a PR exercise with only people with big count followers invited.

Absolute charlatans.

Old MyProtein gear covered in cobwebs, pulled from the warehouse, rebranded and relaunched under the names of Irelands worst influencers with all the bells and whistles. It's so transparent what a con this is. You can see why Sinead and Shiv act the way they do.

They are empowered by the industry to lie and scam. MyProtein must think we are thick on this Island and all big fans of this pair of gobshites.

Last edited:
  • Haha